Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Learn How To Make #500,000 Daily Through Online - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn How To Make #500,000 Daily Through Online (362 Views)

Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program / FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make #500,000 Daily Through Online by alabiexperto2(m): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Today, i am going to summarise some little way you can simply make huge money online.
thus, best place you can simply make huge money is from the internet. so therfore, do you know that, there are billions of companies out there seeking for people just like you to promote their product for them; and they pay you $500 just to make sure their product is seen by customers. And they also pay you by very customer viewing their site.
I teach how to open a paypal to send and recieve money here in nigeria.
To learn this business, i charge #5,000
Drop a comment if you have interest.
Re: Learn How To Make #500,000 Daily Through Online by queentener(f): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
alabiexperto2:
Today, i am going to summarise some little way you can simply make huge money online.
thus, best place you can simply make huge money is from the internet. so therfore, do you know that, there are billions of companies out there seeking for people just like you to promote their product for them; and they pay you $500 just to make sure their product is seen by customers. And they also pay you by very customer viewing their site.
I teach how to open a paypal to send and recieve money here in nigeria.
To learn this business, i charge #5,000
Drop a comment if you have interest.
$500 just to post their products?? Am interested but I don't have money and why will you be earning$500 and still charge 5k
Re: Learn How To Make #500,000 Daily Through Online by okoh200(m): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
Somebody is making #500,000 and still be charging #5000,,Nigerians abeg make we dey use our head

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Gym Receptionists / Job Vacancy In Aquaculture Firm / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.