Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Didn’t Kill Super Tv Ceo – Chidinma Makes U-turn (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn’t Kill Super Tv Ceo – Chidinma Makes U-turn (video) (251 Views)

I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Kill Super Tv Ceo – Chidinma Makes U-turn (video) by AyokiNews148: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Chidinma Ojukwu, the arrested suspected killer of Super TV CEO, Michael Ataga, has in a recent circulated video denied killing the media mogul. ayokinews.com reports

It should be recalled that Chidinma, a 300level student of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) was arrested following her connection with the murder of late Super TV CEO, Michael Ataga, in a short let apartment.

Contradicting her first confession statement in the murder of Mr. Ataga, Chidinma in a video which has... https://ayokinews.com/i-didnt-kill-super-tv-ceo-chidinma-makes-u-turn-video/
Re: I Didn’t Kill Super Tv Ceo – Chidinma Makes U-turn (video) by Jerryherd: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Then tell us who did... Who are you accomplice and why are you hiding them.... The man was a trained boxer, he was physically fit and taller than Chidinma, so how could she overpower him, tie his hands, break his neck bones while strangulating him... To make matters worse she stabbed him so many times

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapping: Kaduna Govt Suspends Schools Resumption Indefinitely / Can You Dance! N50, 000 For The Best 3 Dance Videos Of #yawasongchallenge / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.