Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Euro2020: Italy's Entire Squad Dripped In A N1.2m G-Armani Suit Till The Final - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Euro2020: Italy's Entire Squad Dripped In A N1.2m G-Armani Suit Till The Final (68819 Views)

Sevilla Faces Debts Of €90M And Declared That The ENTIRE Squad Is On The Market! / EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka / How Madrid Messed Up A N1.4 Million Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Euro2020: Italy's Entire Squad Dripped In A N1.2m G-Armani Suit Till The Final by Carlyboi(m): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
ruggedtimi:
also a big fan of Martin Scorsese, seen almost all his movies

Martin Scorsese is a real one I love the Irishman too....I heard you paint houses!
Re: Euro2020: Italy's Entire Squad Dripped In A N1.2m G-Armani Suit Till The Final by aidameoryou: 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Bekermann:

"Since the 16th century, Milan has been regarded as the Fashion Capital of the World."

Culled from Wikipedia.

check again, and check well
Re: Euro2020: Italy's Entire Squad Dripped In A N1.2m G-Armani Suit Till The Final by Bekermann(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
aidameoryou:

check again, and check well

It's all good though. I've seen documentaries that has given the title of the world's fashion capital to Milan, Wikipedia just backed my claim too. But notwithstanding, I'll check as regards Paris.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha, Ronaldinho And Valdarama Pictured Together / Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures / This Is How Man Utd Stars Pull Up To Training Everyday In Their Super Cars (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.