Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Sound Sultan Was A Bundle Of Talents Who Used His Gifts For Humanity - Sanwo-Olu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sound Sultan Was A Bundle Of Talents Who Used His Gifts For Humanity - Sanwo-Olu (14698 Views)

Wike Gifts A Little Boy A Bundle Of Naira Notes In Port Harcourt (Video) / Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies / Sound Sultan Was Kind, Lived An Exemplary Life – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan Was A Bundle Of Talents Who Used His Gifts For Humanity - Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sound Sultan who was notable for using his music to speak against poverty, corruption, bad governance and societal ills in Nigeria, has left a vacuum that would take some time to be filled.

It would really take time considering the number of noisemakers in the industry now angry

Rest well,,,, music legend
!

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Was A Bundle Of Talents Who Used His Gifts For Humanity - Sanwo-Olu by Babafash(m): 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Rest in peace Sound Sultan

I still remember this your rhymes in nite of a thousand laugh way back

" I see Kate in front of that gate. As a guy man i say Kate if we intimate we no go separate. Na so the babe rotate come give me date make i block am for there estate on the 28th around eight. Omo straight on the 28th before eight i iron my gator straight come bounce go the estate. As i reach the estate the gate man tell me wait who you dey find. I tell am say I dey look for kate na him the man say shey i no know say kate popsy na magistrate. As i see the magistrate i prostrate straight. Him tell me say him no dey appreciate make guys dey block kate after 8pm say he no dey appropriate. I come gas lie say i relate to bill gate. As the magistrate hear this him trowey the gate call kate for me . Naso i carry kate go golden gate hotel on a date. The babe order like five plates of food, she come even chop chocolate and her stomach don even elevate. As a real sharp guy i carry her enter room come ly her down like slate remove her clothes come begin investigate. Wetin i see come begin frustrate. Na him i say kate those things don depreciate".

Sound sultan was fucking talented. Respect Legend!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Was A Bundle Of Talents Who Used His Gifts For Humanity - Sanwo-Olu by lagusboyyy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gotze1:
See them talking behind him when he died. They now act as if they care about him when he was alive.

Stupid people.
He actually did LASTMA advert with lagos state government,its always shown on LTV.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Was A Bundle Of Talents Who Used His Gifts For Humanity - Sanwo-Olu by newdawnlive: 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
celebrate me when I still dey alive
Re: Sound Sultan Was A Bundle Of Talents Who Used His Gifts For Humanity - Sanwo-Olu by Sweeetheart(m): 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Omo Yoruba atata continue to sun re
Re: Sound Sultan Was A Bundle Of Talents Who Used His Gifts For Humanity - Sanwo-Olu by LyfeJennings(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
When we die
We turn idols
Hmmmmmmmm
O ga o
Re: Sound Sultan Was A Bundle Of Talents Who Used His Gifts For Humanity - Sanwo-Olu by Father4all: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I still have very fond memories of Sound Sultan performing at the Star Mega Jamz shows of 1999.
It's sad he had to die so young.
I just hope he left good money and a defined will for his wife.

Because most times, these young widows are abandoned by their husband's people and they have no one to run to but their own family and I pray her family is not as strict as mine.

Because I and my family won't accept someone who ditched religion, culture and native name because of 'love'.
who your religion help?
Re: Sound Sultan Was A Bundle Of Talents Who Used His Gifts For Humanity - Sanwo-Olu by platido(m): 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Rest In peace Sultan. Motherland will miss you alot we cherish you, Adore your talent.

Salute KING �

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Was A Bundle Of Talents Who Used His Gifts For Humanity - Sanwo-Olu by MusaChukwudi: 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gunboysavage:
All this polithiefcian's sef.. !
That was how they gave President Bubu some wack condolence script to show the media. I am damn sure the presidency do not even know what Soundsultan looked like before his demise.

Soundsultan wey talk say make dem celebrate and show him love when hin dey alive and not when he is dead knew what he was talking about.

A good man is 6 ft down now.. They're saying good about him.

I looked up to God, and i prayed for wealth and Fame, then at the same time i pray death don't make me Famous.

So you want wealth but you are looking to God and praying? Poverty and frustration will soon reset your brain. You better go and WORK! WORK!! Work!!!
Re: Sound Sultan Was A Bundle Of Talents Who Used His Gifts For Humanity - Sanwo-Olu by Dashlish12: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
I still remember this your rhymes in nite of a thousand laugh way back

" I see Kate in front of that gate. As a guy man i say Kate if we intimate we no go separate. Na so the babe rotate come give me date make i block am for there estate on the 28th around eight. Omo straight on the 28th before eight i iron my gator straight come bounce go the estate. As i reach the estate the gate man tell me wait who you dey find. I tell am say I dey look for kate na him the man say shey i no know say kate popsy na magistrate. As i see the magistrate i prostrate. Him tell me say him no dey appreciate make guys dey block kate after 8pm say he no dey appropriate. I come gas lie say i relate to bill gate. As the magistrate hear this him trowey the gate call kate for me . Naso i carry kate go golden gate hotel on a date. The babe order for five plates, she come even chop chocolate. As a real sharp guy i carry her enter room come ly her down like slate. Hmm life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Was A Bundle Of Talents Who Used His Gifts For Humanity - Sanwo-Olu by sylve11: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
sammysmiles:
All this accolades were never showered while he was yet alive.... Things you don't know about yourself, jxt Wait and die first....

You talk sense. cool
Re: Sound Sultan Was A Bundle Of Talents Who Used His Gifts For Humanity - Sanwo-Olu by Gunboysavage(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
I'm not bragging. I am just 21! Something is telling me you don't have a quater of what I've achieved despite not been a Fraudster wink You're the one I would admonish to hustle hard. I don't know if it is now a sin to ask your maker for wealth. Every good thing requires prayer likewise the bad. I'm happy i tried hard by not insulting you.
MusaChukwudi:

So you want wealth but you are looking to God and praying? Poverty and frustration will soon reset your brain. You better go and WORK! WORK!! Work!!!
Re: Sound Sultan Was A Bundle Of Talents Who Used His Gifts For Humanity - Sanwo-Olu by Mrrock199026(m): 7:34am On Jul 13, 2021
Continue to rest in peace....
Re: Sound Sultan Was A Bundle Of Talents Who Used His Gifts For Humanity - Sanwo-Olu by bowagateglobal: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2021
It hurts to see someone so decent and Godly die, I just pray God grant his family strength to bear their lose because sultan is a great loss to the nation... Rest in peace sound sultan
Re: Sound Sultan Was A Bundle Of Talents Who Used His Gifts For Humanity - Sanwo-Olu by FamousRock: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
Love it thank for the valuable information…
greatpeople me kroger

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Writes Senate, Requests For Confirmation Of 19 RECs, Other Appointments / Akpata to Dongban-Mensem: Explain Discrepancy In Kano Appeal Court Judgement / Olusegun Dada Replies Atiku, Explains What "Project Gazzelle" Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.