Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Try And Get Your Own International Passport From Another Country. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Try And Get Your Own International Passport From Another Country. (467 Views)

How Do I Tell Someone From Another Country That This Is Police In My Country?? / How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Try And Get Your Own International Passport From Another Country. by Prinxzona10: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Greetings everybody.... For the serious and honest people only...the simple way forward on how to get an international passport from this countries....Seychelles, Gambia,Guinea Bissau and Solomon Island...Remember that I do something on trust and the payment process is advantageous to my clients...thanks........
Re: Try And Get Your Own International Passport From Another Country. by Mbataku96(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
How much for The Gambia passport
Re: Try And Get Your Own International Passport From Another Country. by TUANKU(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
You want to get the international passport of one of these countries or you can help someone get it? I don't understand your post.
Re: Try And Get Your Own International Passport From Another Country. by Prinxzona10: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2021
TUANKU:
You want to get the international passport of one of these countries or you can help someone get it? I don't understand your post.
Sorry..is my business and I do get it for people...
Re: Try And Get Your Own International Passport From Another Country. by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2021
What of Solomon island..price
Re: Try And Get Your Own International Passport From Another Country. by Lanretoye(m): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2021
if i no see and confirm the passport,i no go pay shishi...me self fit do fake passport and the one wey person go pay and no go see anything self.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Scared For The Life Of My Husband” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out / Enhancing Growth And Effective Service Delivery In The Banking Sector In Nigeria / What Reno Omokri Told Army About Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.