Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

“I Am Scared For The Life Of My Husband” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Am Scared For The Life Of My Husband” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out (453 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS / IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address / IPOB Members React To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu, Wife Talking About Their Sex In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Scared For The Life Of My Husband” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by gonbolise(f): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2021
Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, wife of the Supreme Leader of the of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has expressed her worry about the welfare of her husband after his arrest and detention by the Department of State Services (DSS).
Uchechi said she’s worried that her husband has been beaten and tortured by the security agencies both in Kenya and Nigeria.
“It’s hard for me to speak. I’m extremely devastated. He has been beaten and tortured and I am scared for his life,” she said.
https://koko.ng/i-am-scared-for-his-life-nnamdi-kanus-wife-breaks-silence-on-ipob-leaders-arrest/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyJVTS8dBYs

Re: “I Am Scared For The Life Of My Husband” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by Arrewa: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2021
Ok
Re: “I Am Scared For The Life Of My Husband” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by Okoroawusa: 11:40am On Jul 13, 2021
You are scared for his life? What of the thousands that his words too away their own lives?

Madam, get ready to live like a widow for many years to come even though your husband will be alive

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Scared For The Life Of My Husband” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by gonbolise(f): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
Okoroawusa:
You are scared for his life? What of the thousands that his words too away their own lives?

Madam, get ready to live like a widow for many years to come even though your husband will be alive

This is Naija, so don't rule out Amnesty
Re: “I Am Scared For The Life Of My Husband” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by Peacemaker5128: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2023
Ejimakor Dey nack am nack am now
This life no balance

1 Like

Re: “I Am Scared For The Life Of My Husband” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out by Peacemaker5128: 7:22am On Dec 17, 2023
gonbolise:

This is Naija, so don't rule out Amnesty
amnesty for terrorist?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Matawalle Goes Tough: I Will Deal With My Deputy If He Dares Me / We Believe Lauretta Onochie Will Be Writing Results For APC In INEC-Ologbondiyan / I Have Been Seeing My Mum In My Dreams After Obi Cubana Mum's Burial - Victor Os

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.