Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Why I Stop Following Nigerian Media Handles Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Stop Following Nigerian Media Handles Online (256 Views)

Would You Smash Or Pass The Following Nigerian Politicians? / Is President Buhari Right About The Nigerian Media? / Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Stop Following Nigerian Media Handles Online by eejo(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Everyday I woke reading through my apps like lnstagram, 99.9 percent news from Nigeria is bad news. They fill your mind with so much negativity but what strikes me most is many Countries have high crime rate and deaths than Nigeria with few negative news on their media handles. Please look for pages with positive news and filling your mind with good news.
Re: Why I Stop Following Nigerian Media Handles Online by Mutemenot(m): 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
eejo:
Everyday I woke reading through my apps like lnstagram, 99.9 percent news from Nigeria is bad news. They fill your mind with so much negativity but what strikes me most is many Countries have high crime rate and deaths than Nigeria with few negative news on their media handles. Please look for pages with positive news and filling your mind with good news.

Honestly it's giving me a negative mindset.. Naija news kills positive mind

1 Like

Re: Why I Stop Following Nigerian Media Handles Online by SKhanmi: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
I don't listen to daily news, absolutely would not watch news channels & cherrypick what I read on here. People don't know how these negative news influence one's life. How can you wake up on a great day only to load down yourself with negativity?

Music all the way wink

1 Like

Re: Why I Stop Following Nigerian Media Handles Online by Fejoku: 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
If you like hide your heads in the sand like an ostrich, the demented cow that broke loose doesn't care as he scatters the whole area. Smarter animals will rather face up, assess the situation and take the necessary steps to tame the mad cow.
Nigeria is currently under the attacks of mad cows and that is what the news is showing you all. Don't hide from reality. It is not a solution.
Re: Why I Stop Following Nigerian Media Handles Online by Monogamy: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
Some news don't worth opening..

I skip a lot...
Re: Why I Stop Following Nigerian Media Handles Online by Seun4blue(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
That's to tell you that in Nigeria everybody are after money!.
Nigeria Media are still on olden days Media theory of "Why Bad News Is A Good News"
All because of readability (profit) they didn't consider people's sanity. Last last everybody go .....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Received APC New Governors Of Cross River And Zamfra In State / Feared Dead As Soldiers Shoot Protesting Dangote Sugar Company Staff / Maye Of Yorubaland Felicitate With Olugbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.