Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Nigerians living in KIGALI RWANDA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians living in KIGALI RWANDA (2523 Views)

MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians living in KIGALI RWANDA by nwadikeokey11: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
I lived in KIGALI RWANDA in 2016 and left the city and country to go look for money so that I can go back and invest in that city of Kigali. Now I'm ready to go back there, please are there Nigerians living in KIGALI presently, can you tell me and others who may probably be thinking of relocating there. How is the city regarding business, cost of living, development and general well-being of things over there. Your contribution will be well appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Nigerians living in KIGALI RWANDA by TUANKU(m): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Let me set up RUGA settlement here and wait for the comments, i have heard good stories about Kigali.
Re: Nigerians living in KIGALI RWANDA by heniford2: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
What happened to Eastern Nigeria don't come here crying of looting and how bad there citizens are when the Loot ur business and investment
nwadikeokey11:
I lived in KIGALI RWANDA in 2016 and left the city and country to go look for money so that I can go back and invest in that city of Kigali. Now I'm ready to go back there, please are there Nigerians living in KIGALI presently, can you tell me and others who may probably be thinking of relocating there. How is the city regarding business, cost of living, development and general well-being of things over there. Your contribution will be well appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians living in KIGALI RWANDA by Solsix(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
heniford2:
What happened to Eastern Nigeria don't come here crying of looting and how bad there citizens are when the Loot ur business and investment
How does this relate to the question asked??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians living in KIGALI RWANDA by nwadikeokey11: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
heniford2:
Like I said, I lived there before and can state categorically that Rwandans ain't like that. They are peaceful people and their president who is a no nonsense man won't let any miscreants tarnish the image of his country and scare investors away. Talking about investing in the South East, your government policies have made investment in any part of Nigeria, particularly South Eastern part so unfriendly. Thanks.
Re: Nigerians living in KIGALI RWANDA by Museum: 3:15am On Aug 15, 2021
May I contact you please?, Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians living in KIGALI RWANDA by nwadikeokey11: 9:36am On Aug 15, 2021
Museum:
May I contact you please?, Thank you
OK
Re: Nigerians living in KIGALI RWANDA by SeaTrade(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
Like I said, I lived there before and can state categorically that Rwandans ain't like that. They are peaceful people and their president who is a no nonsense man won't let any miscreants tarnish the image of his country and scare investors away. Talking about investing in the South East, your government policies have made investment in any part of Nigeria, particularly South Eastern part so unfriendly. Thanks.
Na money weh you never get dey make you talk this nonsense.
What kind of returns an investment in Kigali can possibly bring that will be greater than that of Nigeria? undecided
You just don't have enough money to compete with Nigerian giants,hence looking for weaker shitholes to go be their local champion.
Don't badmouth Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians living in KIGALI RWANDA by nwadikeokey11: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
SeaTrade:
What kind of returns an investment in Kigali can possibly bring that will be greater than that of Nigeria? undecided
You just don't have enough money to compete with Nigerian giants,hence looking for weaker shitholes to go be their local champion.
Don't badmouth Nigeria.
I no get money and I'm talking nonsense right? Ok, sir, thanks for that but pls don't heed this advise, just continue to wag ur tongue on people u do not know, soon u will not be able to use those ur hands to do any thing good on this earth and ur lips shall seize to rumble foolishness against people. A faceless internet shudnt give u the impetus to talk any how u like, for there's no limit or facelessness in the realms of the spirit. Ur destruction and ruin shall come from ur own hand. Mark todays date and this msg, if u dont seize from ur abnormal ways of insulting people ur end is near and will be very swift. GOODBYE.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians living in KIGALI RWANDA by gimakon2(m): 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
heniford2:

This crap you scribbled here, how e take concern Rwanda?
Re: Nigerians living in KIGALI RWANDA by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 19, 2021
SeaTrade:
Don't badmouth Nigeria.

Ogbeni you don start your own be that,always badmouthing peeps living/wanting to move abroad....sometimes I wonder if you are a paid BMC bot trying to sell the Nigerian Dream and choke it up our throats...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians living in KIGALI RWANDA by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 19, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
I no get money and I'm talking nonsense right? Ok, sir, thanks for that but pls don't heed this advise, just continue to wag ur tongue on people u do not know, soon u will not be able to use those ur hands to do any thing good on this earth and ur lips shall seize to rumble foolishness against people. A faceless internet shudnt give u the impetus to talk any how u like, for there's no limit or facelessness in the realms of the spirit. Ur destruction and ruin shall come from ur own hand. Mark todays date and this msg, if u dont seize from ur abnormal ways of insulting people ur end is near and will be very swift. GOODBYE.

Bros overlook am,no so e talk carelessly....person wey dey yab diasporans in UK and Canada,shey na Rwanda e no go call shithole

1 Like

Re: Nigerians living in KIGALI RWANDA by nwadikeokey11: 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2021

Bros overlook am,no so e talk carelessly....person wey dey yab diasporans in UK and Canada,shey na Rwanda e no go call shithole
Thanks bro
Re: Nigerians living in KIGALI RWANDA by odimbannamdi(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
nwadikeokey11:

Hi Okey,

Been following your insightful comments on Rwanda and i am becoming attracted to the country and now considering it for a vacation destination sometime in November.

Could you please help confirm whether this is the link through which I can apply for a tourist/vacation visa? If not, please help share the correct link. Thanks so much

https://irembo......gov....rw/user/citizen/service/dgie/request_a_visa
Re: Nigerians living in KIGALI RWANDA by nwadikeokey11: 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
odimbannamdi:

Hi Okey,

Been following your insightful comments on Rwanda and i am becoming attracted to the country and now considering it for a vacation destination sometime in November.

Could you please help confirm whether this is the link through which I can apply for a tourist/vacation visa? If not, please help share the correct link. Thanks so much

https://irembo......gov....rw/user/citizen/service/dgie/request_a_visa
Rwanda is visa on arrival for Nigeria passport holders, so u don't need any pre visa application before visiting the country for tourism or even for relocation.
Re: Nigerians living in KIGALI RWANDA by odimbannamdi(m): 7:29am On Nov 20, 2023
Men dem...just touched down Rwanda this morning for vacation. Abeg advise some nice places to visit that you have probably experienced first-hand. I am also using Google. But mehn, the cost of transport in Kigali is something else. Soo expensive!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

₦15Billion Super Yacht Destroyed In Flames A Month After Delivery In Spain(Pics) / Senegal Embassy Site Plsssssss / Wtf Is Wrong With The Chinese Embassy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.