Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,017 members, 7,953,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota (57092 Views)

Thugs Threaten Protesters At Ojota, Lagos, As Police Stand By #endbadgovernancei / Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Nickshrapnel: 6:55am On Jul 13, 2021
Can anyone help with the name of the gun this man is holding?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Emeka71(m): 7:04am On Jul 13, 2021
richiemcgold:
useless misleading headline.
I was already trying to figure out how Sanwo managed to personally nab robbers.
Don't you get the message that the armed-robbers were working on the road; and they were not expecting that the governor and his entourage would be passing at that time; and when they met them the governor ordered his arrest so is as good as the governor arrested them by himself.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by TimmyTen(m): 7:11am On Jul 13, 2021
Do the crime Do the time
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by VicM6: 7:11am On Jul 13, 2021
Omooba77:
For robbers to hear siren and not perturbed shows the level of crimnality in Lagos and when you mention it to Hakeem Odomosu, he will tell you it is overblown...
u knw abi dem use siren or not.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by lapazi(m): 7:13am On Jul 13, 2021
itoldu:
Lol!

Lights, Camera, Action!!

This man is going to stage every good act for that 2nd term ticket. Una never see anything yet. Please how did his photographer catch them with machetes? And they couldn't run?

Let's not forget what the Governor's convoy looks like but continue wallowing in "They will rot in jail". Lmao!

Took the words right from my mouth
First thing that came to my mind was this was STAGED

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by InternalAuditor: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2021
Lagos is the most dangerous place to live on earth
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by kingmurainah(m): 7:19am On Jul 13, 2021
IVORY2009:

Lolzzzzz but you are trying to rob some people via online too na, WhatsApp to get started grin

Lols
If I’ve done that to someone before someone would have quoted me that I scammed them undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 13, 2021
Super Sanwo! To the rescue, arrived just in the nick of time to disarm 3 car Jackers and save a helpless motorist.
His suit is still intact and he is even showing his latest jujitsu moves.
What a great show and a fucking coincidence!

I know a publicity stunt when I see one.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 13, 2021
lapazi:

Took the words right from my mouth
First thing that came to my mind was this was STAGED

Good to know we still have intelligent heads on this forum.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Can anyone help with the name of the gun this man is holding?

You dey find tools for your road robbery ne?

Awon IMO Amaka.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Meritocracy: 7:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
But the biggest thief in the history of Lagos state is chilling out in bourdillon

If you're not comfortable in Lagos, go back to your state. Have you ever ask your governor how he turned you to Lagos boy when he refused to develop your state.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by oklahrelo(m): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2021
itoldu:
Lol!

Lights, Camera, Action!!

This man is going to stage every good act for that 2nd term ticket. Una never see anything yet. Please how did his photographer catch them with machetes? And they couldn't run?

Let's not forget what the Governor's convoy looks like but continue wallowing in "They will rot in jail". Lmao!

Perfectly said boss..
They knew they might win fool minded minds.. With this yeye acting.. If they wanna make it more real.. For us.. ��.. grin they better stage it better at night in Mile 12.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by MrUchenna1(m): 7:38am On Jul 13, 2021
nyaga dey sleep trouble come wake am......
wahala for lagos no dey finish.....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 13, 2021
Omooba77:
For robbers to hear siren and not perturbed shows the level of crimnality in Lagos and when you mention it to Hakeem Odomosu, he will tell you it is overblown...
his convoy don't on siren.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by HopeNeverDies: 7:49am On Jul 13, 2021
kingmurainah:
They will now be begging for mercy , the mercy they never show to the person they wanna rob

You can make up to $5 through coin mixing everyday, it’s Totally free and withdrawal is made to your Binance directly, dm me on WhatsApp to get started

What’s your whatsapp Digit Boss?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 13, 2021
This guy no even wear shoe na holy ground he think say he dey.
Some Caption this.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by tobestdegreat(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2021
kingmurainah:
They will now be begging for mercy , the mercy they never show to the person they wanna rob

You can make up to $5 through coin mixing everyday, it’s Totally free and withdrawal is made to your Binance directly, dm me on WhatsApp to get started
An interested
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Darkblood: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2021
itoldu:
Lol!

Lights, Camera, Action!!

You smart
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by PIMPAR: 8:26am On Jul 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
But the biggest thief in the history of Lagos state is chilling out in bourdillon
Did he steal your destiny?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Dagenius53: 8:33am On Jul 13, 2021
Staged but still nice
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by seyz91(m): 8:37am On Jul 13, 2021
Abi
nairavsdollars:
The solution is just to dispatch them to the great beyond but they won't since they use them as political thugs
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by seyz91(m): 8:37am On Jul 13, 2021
cheesy
Omooba77:
Sup Sanwo-Olu, the income IGP.......
cheesy

Me too
richiemcgold:
useless misleading headline.
I was already trying to figure out how Sanwo managed to personally nab robbers.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by seyz91(m): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2021
Mtcheewww
mrsage:
Lagos is moving forward
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Kalubolt(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2021
itoldu:
Lol!

Lights, Camera, Action!!

Lolz, I was thinking of same here
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by rayvelez(m): 8:41am On Jul 13, 2021
Oga sanwo dis one nah stage robbery nah everybody is not daft except bmcs zombies wu are daft and foolish.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Kalubolt(m): 8:42am On Jul 13, 2021
Why do I feel this is scripted. Look at how well dress and neat the Robbers are �����
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Kalubolt(m): 8:43am On Jul 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Not scripted.
LAGOS is the home to all agberos in Nigeria.
In Fact sooner than later, Agberos will produce Governors, have their members in House of Reps and Senate, even the Chief Judge position.
Mark me
Oga it looks 80% scripted
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by woleabayo(f): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2021
they should just kill them danu
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by sinola(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Kalubolt(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2021
Galaxybar:
Staged!

Someone on twitter exposed their lies. They stopped traffic and acted out this charade. I’m embarrassed for all participants.
Without a doubt it was staged. From the picture I saw, how can Lagos traffic Robbers look so neat and clean. Abi no be Lagos wey I know again

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Kalubolt(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2021
quentin06:
Super Sanwo! To the rescue, arrived just in the nick of time to disarm 3 car Jackers and save a helpless motorist.
His suit is still intact and he is even showing his latest jujitsu moves.
What a great show and a fucking coincidence!

I know a publicity stunt when I see one.
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) / What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals / States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.