Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,172 members, 7,957,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota (57106 Views)

Thugs Threaten Protesters At Ojota, Lagos, As Police Stand By #endbadgovernancei / Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Omooba77: 9:05am On Jul 13, 2021
yomexp:
Lagos State governor don't use siren. Since tinubu's era except on emergency

Big lie, I saw sometimes around Lekki, blarring siren...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2021
grin grin
Omooba77:
Sup Sanwo-Olu, the income IGP.......
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Fahdiga(m): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2021
PIMPAR:

Did he steal your destiny?
Ask me again
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Jackson105: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
But the biggest thief in the history of Lagos state is chilling out in bourdillon

I guess the man has stole your brain too and your money, reason for your emptiness and poverty.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by colossus91(m): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2021
Stage play!! Nexxxxt!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Vulcan24(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Can anyone help with the name of the gun this man is holding?

Tavor Tar
DSS standard issue
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by ATTemi: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2021
Staged work...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by jimyjames(m): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I don't know their ages, but they will all be in their 60's when they leave jail.

Make the OP change the topic of the thread abeg grin
I have never heard of anyone in Nigeria that served and completed a 30 yr jail term
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Nickshrapnel: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Vulcan24:

Tavor Tar
DSS standard issue
Thank you
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Fahdiga(m): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2021
Jackson105:

I guess the man has stole your brain too and your money, reason for your emptiness and poverty.
Shut up
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 13, 2021
jimyjames:

I have never heard of anyone in Nigeria that served and completed a 30 yr jail term
A person sentence to 30 years will serve for just 15 years. The charges dem go out on top their head go plenty gan, and the jail term will be more than 30 years for each of them.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by jimyjames(m): 10:52am On Jul 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
A person sentence to 30 years will serve for just 15 years. The charges dem go out on top their head go plenty gan, and the jail term will be more than 30 years for each of them.

When someone is jailed in Nigeria whether 30 yrs 50 yrs or for life once your case is forgotten publicly anybody can release you as long as you can pay or you know people in high position
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2021
jimyjames:

When someone is jailed in Nigeria whether 30 yrs 50 yrs or for life once your case is forgotten publicly anybody can release you as long as you can pay or you know people in high position
Yes, you are right about that. Even if person kill for Nigeria, if e get connection and money and the killing no enter media, them go free dem lowkey.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by jimyjames(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Yes, you are right about that. Even if person kill for Nigeria, if e get connection and money and the killing no enter media, them go free dem lowkey.
That's why you won't hear about Evans the kidnapper in the media again, once he's completely forgotten he will be released secretly, there is no final verdict on him yet they are just delaying it for no reason
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 13, 2021
jimyjames:

That's why you won't hear about Evans the kidnapper in the media again, once he's completely forgotten he will be released secretly, there is no final verdict on him yet they are just delaying it for no reason
He might even be in a 5 star cell with Air condition blowing him.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Ddokie: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2021
itoldu:
Lol!

Lights, Camera, Action!!

This man is going to stage every good act for that 2nd term ticket. Una never see anything yet. Please how did his photographer catch them with machetes? And they couldn't run?

Let's not forget what the Governor's convoy looks like but continue wallowing in "They will rot in jail". Lmao!

Don’t mind them. Thief wey carry cutlass go hear siren e go still Dey rob. That can only happen in Africa magic movies.

Poorly written script. But since most Nigerians are gullible, it will fly.

Agent Sanwo on the beat.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by jimyjames(m): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
He might even be in a 5 star cell with Air condition blowing him.
Of course na, there is a separate section for rich people, with air condition, TV, and they use cell phone,
evans once told a story of how he was traveling to his home town in nnewi and was kidnapped by a group of kidnappers and taken to the forest and it happened that the boss of those boys that kidnapped him was someone he knew, the guys name was ndubuisi (ND) he was serving a jail term in portacourt prison but his boys were still communicating with him on phone , Evans told them he knew their boss and when the called their boss in prison he commanded them to quickly release Evans that Evans is his friend and they did.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 13, 2021
jimyjames:

Of course na, there is a separate section for rich people, with air condition, TV, and they use cell phone,
evans once told a story of how he was traveling to his home town in nnewi and was kidnapped by a group of kidnappers and taken to the forest and it happened that the boss of those boys that kidnapped him was someone he knew, the guys name was ndubuisi (ND) he was serving a jail term in portacourt prison but his boys were still communicating with him on phone , Evans told them he knew their boss and when the called their boss in prison he commanded them to quickly release Evans that Evans is his friend and they did.
Wow!! This story you just talk send chills to every part of my body. Is either I work hard to become wealthy and connected in Nigeria or I leave this country for Europe or North America o.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Segzy19: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2021
Also possible that the governor wasn't using siren buy I quote agree with you that level of criminality and insecurity in Lagos is now so alarmingly high
Omooba77:
For robbers to hear siren and not perturbed shows the level of crimnality in Lagos and when you mention it to Hakeem Odomosu, he will tell you it is overblown...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by omoalaafin: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2021
Omooba77:
For robbers to hear siren and not perturbed shows the level of crimnality in Lagos and when you mention it to Hakeem Odomosu, he will tell you it is overblown...

The Governor does not use siren. I see him everyday on my way home from Ikoyi to Ojodu. He normally goes from Ikeja to the Island in the evening. These guys must have been arrested few minutes after they robbed me yesterday around 5.45pm. The one in tattered short is the one that came to my side and took money. They threatened to break my glass and demanded for everything. They took some money before I was able to maneuver out of the tight situation. This was broad day light. Everyone was seeing it but no one did anything. And no Policeman was anywhere near. This happened on Ojota bridge inward Toll Gate.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by chaloskyx: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
staged bullshit
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
The only news I want to read about these guys is that they have been killed...

I hate seeing criminals living.

No criminal deserves another 24hrs of life after being nabbed.

RiP to them.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Omooba77: 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
omoalaafin:

The Governor does not use siren. I see him everyday on my way home from Ikoyi to Ojodu. He normally goes from Ikeja to the Island in the evening. These guys must have been arrested few minutes after they robbed me yesterday around 5.45pm. The one in tattered short is the one that came to my side and took money. They threatened to break my glass and demanded for everything. They took some money before I was able to maneuver out of the tight situation. This was broad day light. Everyone was seeing it but no one did anything. And no Policeman was anywhere near. This happened on Ojota bridge inward Toll Gate.

Go and collect your money from them at Governor's office.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by homosapien(m): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mastakija:
chaii
how old are u

You should be ask that question
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by yomexp(m): 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
Omooba77:

Big lie, I saw sometimes around Lekki, blarring siren...
i doubt it
Re: Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota by Omooba77: 12:21am On Jul 15, 2021
yomexp:
i doubt it
Still saw his team around Lekki going towards Ajah yesterday afternoon, blew siren to stop traffic..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? / ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari / Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.