Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,288 members, 7,867,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] (3060 Views)

Meet The Arrested Abuja Kidnappers Who Are S’easterners Not Fulanis [photos] / Buhari Is Planning To Give Your Water To Fulanis[photos,video] / Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 13, 2021
So when the British were protecting IPOB members they liked fulanis then?

1 Like

Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by Boudiccao: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2021
Like the people on the first page pointed out, Fulanis are instrumental in keeping Nigeria and Africa backward and Britian is very weary of woke and conscious Black Africans.
Make no mistake about it, Britian planned Nnamdi Kanu's kidnapp.
Britian is Evil!
Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2021
rdokoye:

And English people used to sleep in trees, yet they colonised Nigeria, and large portions of the African continent as a whole.

Germans were filthy savages, that raveled in violence and conflict, yet Germany today is the most powerful European country.

You're not making any point. Name all these great Fulani people, making Nigeria proud?
Very correct.
Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by Christistruth00: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2021
fenibak:
You people don't realize that Fulanis have been in power since after they killed ironsi and remember Britain supported them to kill Igbos and I ask what gives Britain the right to choose for me? Who is Britain? Are they feeding me? What have they done for me? Did I choose for them in Britain? So what right does Britain have to choose for me, Igbos have been here before you joined us, we are Igbos and not what you named us, I don't just get it Britain, you know we Igbos and Yorubas are smart and you have us in your country, why do you keep on choosing the Fulanis over us, I don't get it, would it be Bad to deal with us directly?

Igbos and Fulanis are different people like water and oil we can never mix, don't you get it? Fulanis have a lot in common with someone from Egypt than someone from the Eastern part of Nigeria

Britain you have committed a lot of atrocities in Nigeria, remember how you destroyed the Benin Kingdom, I read about it, you stole as well, you killed us at Enugu, maybe you have always hated us, so stop pretending, but we must be free and you can't stop it, you already blinked first by offering asylum and you think by giving Kanu up to Nigeria and that would make us back down? Come of it we all know you gave him up and then you turn around and say you would defend him.

I wrote here asking what did the Fulanis offer the British, think about it, do you think Britain would withdraw the asylum for free? Nah Fulanis gave them something, I wish wiki leaks can reveal it, so Britain you can't choose for me you have tried it in many countries and it failed, we won't be together, we want our country and we already paid the price for it and look at the picture below from a hospital in Britain no Fulani

https://www.biafranboys.org/why-does-british-like-dealing-with

The British gave Political Power to the North because after the Azikiwe ACB Bank Scandal they were 100% Certain Azikiwe would again loot the newly independent Nigeria into Economic Collapse

The British then deliberately left Azikiwe’s East in Control of the Military to act as a counter balance to the North’s Political Power on behalf of all the South

It was the West that Was left out of the Power Equation that was why it was easy to Jail Awolowo .

Please go and read the British End of Empire Documents on Nigeria it is written there in Black and White

The British had good intentions for all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by QuotaSystem: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2021
rdokoye:

And English people used to sleep in trees, yet they colonised Nigeria, and large portions of the African continent as a whole.

Germans were filthy savages, that raveled in violence and conflict, yet Germany today is the most powerful European country.

You're not making any point. Name all these great Fulani people, making Nigeria proud?

Aliko Dangote
Abdulsamad Rabiu
Amina Mohammed
Jelani Aliyu

need more?
Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by fenibak: 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
Christistruth00:

The British gave Political Power to the North because after the Azikiwe ACB Bank Scandal they were 100% Certain Azikiwe would again loot the newly independent Nigeria into Collapse

The British then deliberately left Azikiwe’s East in Control of the Military to act as a counter balance to the North’s Political Power on behalf of all the South

It was the West that Was left out of the Power Equation that was why it was easy to Jail Awolowo .

Please go and read the British End of Empire Documents on Nigeria it is written there in Black and White

The British had good intentions for all Nigerians

mumu
Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by fenibak: 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=Boudiccao post=103655668]Like the people on the first page pointed out, Fulanis are instrumental in keeping Nigeria and Africa backward and Britian is very weary of woke and conscious Black Africans.
Make no mistake about it, Britian planned Nnamdi Kanu's kidnapp.
Britian is Evil! [/quote

i agree
Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by engrchykae(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
fenibak:

well they failed already
did they?
Are you not seeing that toddlers like Rwanda have overtaken us?
Fulani is doing a good job for Britain.
What happened is 1960 is handover from British to fulani,from one stranger to another.
It wasn't meant for zik or awolowo to lead Nigeria.
Yoruba and Igbo are to be vice presidents.
Don't tell me obasanjo,he was a trusted slave(CIA)
Mko wasn't trusted so Koffi Annan, Susan Rice etc made sure he died in detention.
Abacha was becoming too stubborn and aligning with Gaddafi and Arafat,so he was killed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Was Sighted In A Brothel / Just In: Police Arrest Notorious Cultist Behind Multiple Murders In Lagos / Appeal Court Already Dismissed Peter Obi Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.