Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) (3804 Views)

Meet The Arrested Abuja Kidnappers Who Are S’easterners Not Fulanis [photos] / Owo Attack - Fulani Revenge On Cows / Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
Look I have talked about it here https://www.biafranboys.org/nigerianslargest-black-population-with how Nigerians don't know their history and how it was Britain that told the Fulanis to hide history from our school, it is a shame that the largest population of black people on earth do not know their history, for me I was self-educated and with everything going on now you have to read and study you have no choice.

Nobody knew the Fulanis pattern before I wrote about it here https://www.biafranboys.org/the-fulani-man-has-been-discovered-and all we always hear was Hausa we never knew the main people controlling the country are Fulanis and it was recently because of reading and Nnamdi Kanu helped as well to dissect the Fulanis and I had to study them and I did my own dissection as well, I discovered the Fulanis pattern I wrote it about here https://www.biafranboys.org/fulanis-love-using-christians-to-do, how they always know how to use Christians and divide us, they use us against each other basically, from far away north they used Adaka Boro to distract Aguiyi Ironsi, and many others, go and read about the 1966 pogrom the killing of Igbos in the North.

That alone would make you understand them better they are not the fools that we think they are or just cow herders like we see them they are not as smart as the Igbos but they mastered the act of division and they can use that weapon very well, the southern problem is unity and you ask how hard is it for a region to band together and confront the other side, it is because Fulani always you the weapon of division and this was why they got so angry when the southern governors broke let's say that juju also know as voodoo and met for the first time after how many years.

I was watching a video where Fulani killed 39 people at Ibarapa, Ibadan and many of you might not know Ibarapa, that was the place that the Yoruba freedom was born and the father is Sunday Igboho, the seriki Fulani was chased away after so many atrocities by the Fulanis, they kept on killing the locals, they take lands by force, they destroy your farmland, farmers know how hard it is to plant even me I was struggling to plant Aleo vera one time until I finally got it right, most times I say prayers for my plant, it is like your pet, then someone will come from Mali and come and destroy It, it is painful and remember the Fulanis are known for revenge.

You think what is happening to Benue is not revenge for stopping their jihad in 1804? read more about it the brave forefathers of Benue people stopped those marauders from coming down South and the Oyo empire stopped them as well, so we must understand that Fulanis are all about revenge and if you doubt me the Fulani herdsmen in Chief and midget as he is famously called Elfuai said it and I quote we will write this for all to read, anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day no matter how long it takes and I knew the Fulanis won't let what happened at Ibadan slide.

I knew they would come back for revenge because they are the law around here they don't obey the law, they are the government if you doubt me go to any Fulanis settlement in southern Nigeria and misbehave to a Fulani man you will understand better he will kill you and nothing will happen, remember TY Danjuma the man that participated in the countercoup one of the people that have destroyed Nigeria cried and said that the Nigerian army is working with the killers, I attached the video below and remember he himself is a military man. I was expecting the Ibarapa people to be prepared for ever until Yorubas breaks from the Fulanis, that is the Fulani trademark and they are all involved, you doubt it eyewitness have confirmed this Fulani pattern when Fulanis in a certain area just wake up and leave, just know that they are coming to attack so leave the area if you don't have self-defense weapons they are master killers, they know how to murder people in their sleep, I call them cowards anyways.

So lastly take some time and study the Fulanis and if you do you won't be surprised anymore remember what they tried to do in Lagos between Igbos and Yorubas, that failed on arrival and their voodoo is forever broken, from today take note every village where you have chased Fulanis away please defend your self because they would come the famous word of Nnamdi Kanu, he told world Igbo Congress he said they would come and they did, it might take long but they would come, how long do you think it takes to walk from Mali to Nigeria?, we must defend ourselves and the famous words of TY Danjuma the Coupist he said and I quote the army is giving cover to these killers and if you look up to them for protection you will all die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YwR3SFx2Nw

https://www.biafranboys.org/fulani-revenge-you-people-should-study

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by Monogamy: 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
Stop writing rubbish all over the place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
Monogamy:

Close mouth and read I and stop rushing I will still tag you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang

1 Like

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
7lives
Mastakija
Ekpeitit
SocialJustice
SmellingAnus
Siwisheswereesh
2elliot
SocialJustice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
OBUKSBAYELSA
theTranslator
Sarrki
THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
PISSFULLPROTESTER
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
ADADIKE
CILICMARIN
HELINUES AKA
MONOGAMY
VAUGHANLANREWAJ
arrewa
TINUBUADVOCATE
SEUNMSG
WALEDEJI
Kingokon
Erasethedot
MalcoImX
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by tutudesz: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
tutudesz:
undecided

You see exactly what I am saying, una no day read especially ijaws, they don't like to read all you think of is oyel money, coconut head, remember how cows invaded Ijaw land, get sense na

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by tutudesz: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
fozapi:

You see exactly what I am saying, una no day read especially ijaws, they don't like to read all you think of is oyel money, coconut head, remember how cows invaded Ijaw land, get sense na

1 Share

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
[quote author=tutudesz post=103084429][/quote]

Lol, na your mumu Don too much you think say you day wise

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by tutudesz: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
fozapi:

Lol, na your mumu Don too much you think say you day wise

1 Like

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
gentlestdude:
you forgot to add the leader of those f**lish men you mentioned let me help u call the id**t...

Lol
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish
AdolfAboki
Queseda,
tsagir
Niceman12
QuotaSystem
abduljabbar4
Northurmate
Fariq
DanArrewa
Susu888
SWORD419
spendoon
Bakinwuta
Bazamfare
Arewawife

1 Like

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by Mastakija(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
fozapi:
7lives
Mastakija
Ekpeitit
SocialJustice
SmellingAnus
Siwisheswereesh
2elliot
SocialJustice
you b goat aswear
i don giveup for ur matta grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
Mastakija:
you b goat aswear
i don giveup for ur matta grin

Lol

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by Danzysb(m): 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Seriously we should start reading more to gain knowledge, especially now to know where the whole problem started from.If you don't know where you are coming from how do you know where you are going.
It is beyond just screaming and insulting each other,while the master players play others into their trap.
You can read as well on some countries like guniea and why they refused some fulanis from ruling them no matter what.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by tutudesz: 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
fozapi:

Lol
Take use fight for biafra grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
Danzysb:
Seriously we should start reading more to gain knowledge, especially now to know where the whole problem started from.If you don't know where you are coming from how do you know where you are going.
It is beyond just screaming and insulting each other,while the master players play others into their trap.
You can read as well on some countries like guniea and why they refused some fulanis from ruling them no matter what.

Nice one bro you talk well and if to say we say read buhari should have never even be allowed to purchase inec form and I stopped shouting without doing research and reading, I read about the dss and it was horrifying, I mean the NSO, go and read about them, what dss is doing today didn't start today and infact NSO was worse under buhari regime
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
tutudesz:

Take use fight for biafra grin

Lol, you wicked o

1 Like

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by tutudesz: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
fozapi:

Lol, you wicked o
Take this one

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
tutudesz:

Take this one

Lol you be one of those nairaland militant way we day talk about, I no day chop snake oboy
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by tutudesz: 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
fozapi:

Lol you be one of those nairaland militant way we day talk about, I no day chop snake oboy
Take!! Na only one O!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by BabbanBura(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
Monogamy:

You will certainly one day reap the seed you are sowing, he spoke the truth!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
tutudesz:

Take!! Na only one O!

Lol. Now you are talking, we are going to stop gworo shipment to the fulanis since they want to stop onions shipment, lol

1 Like

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 21.
Rule 2.

Go find work do and don't be jobless
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by Mangekyo: 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nice writeup. I'm enlightened

1 Like

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by tutudesz: 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
fozapi:

Lol. Now you are talking, we are going to stop gworo shipment to the fulanis since they want to stop onions shipment, lol
Dem get bitter kola O!! Southerners never ready for real farming, because onions can be farmed anywhere.
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by tungamaje: 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
I love reading your threads, they make a lot of sense. Seems you have much time researching. Kudos
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
tungamaje:
I love reading your threads, they make a lot of sense. Seems you have much time researching. Kudos

Wow thanks, I always think I don't always make sense and yes I do alot of research, because you have to be sure of what you say so nairaland militants won't embarrass you. Lol
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by Susu888(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Abeg make some one quickly find Onions nd cow meat make we take save @ O.p cuz hunger don flog sense/logic commot for him head shocked.

Hold on @ fozapi Arrewa nd Onionbandit are coming to your rescue.....

Before i forget.... What would you like to wash down the onion nd cow meat?

Camel urine or cow urine??

As for dessert,..... i got you covered!

Cowshit pudding nd some gworo smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS .Tinubu Escape Assassination In Lagos Visit photos / 2023: Enugu Workers Back Gov. Ugwuanyi On Choice Of Mbah, Ossai / Breaking News: Southern Kaduna Street Presidential Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.