Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Grow And Get Consistent Sales For Your Business With Google Ads.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Grow And Get Consistent Sales For Your Business With Google Ads.. (325 Views)

Organic Sales = Massive And Consistent Sales / The 3 Step Formula To Make Consistent Sales As An Affiliate In 2023 / How To Get Consistent Clients For Your Coaching Or Service-based Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grow And Get Consistent Sales For Your Business With Google Ads.. by timacademy: 3:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Learn how to get super targeted customers, sales and clients and prospect.. up to 10+ daily.. leveraging the use of Google ads..

Are you a business owner, realestate agent, a designer, network marketer, digital marketer e.t.c..

As long you sell or offer a services.. you can take your business/career to the next level by getting this amazing ebook.. that has help alot make 6figutes monthly with proof..

Now what is the.. GOOGLE ADS BOMB all about? And how can it help you?

The Google ads bomb.. is a step by step.. well detailed and beginner friendly ebook..that will take you from the basics of Google ads, how you can start running the perfect Google ads that gets you consistent good results all the time..

In addition of getting this ebook today.. you also get access to.. a free guide and mentorship from me..
(that way your Chance's that this is going to work for you is %100 because you get to have someone (me) to personally guide you through every step of the way to the point you start getting good results..

And the best part of this is that.. you can start running Google ads with very little amount.. and still get good results...

What you'll learn Get:

1. YOU'LL LEARN THE VERY BASICS OF GOOGLE ADS..

2. YOU'LL LEARN HOW TO RUN ALL TYPES OF GOOGLE ADS.. ( SEARCH, DISPLAY ANS YOUTUBE ADS)

3. YOU'LL LEARN HOW TO PROMOTE YOUE BUSINESS AND GENERATE SALES RUNNING ADS..

EXTRA...

4. YOU'LL LEARN HOW TO GET $350 OR $50 THRESHOLD TO RUN GOOGLE ADS WITHOUT PAYING A DIME..

5. FREE MENTORSHIP FROM ME.. YOU GET TO BE GUIDED EXPECIALLY ON YOUR AREA OF BUSINESS.. ON HOW YOU CAN SUCCESSFULLY GO ABOUT.. RUNNING YOUR FIRST ADS..

6. You'll also get Free Facebook/Instagram ads.. and how to create a free sales page with your smartphone

And lots more..

To get this amazing ebook, free mentorship and everything else..
today.. it's only going to cost you 2,500 as a promo price instead of 10k

To chat with me personally.. before buying or for mentorship..

SEND A DM TO ME ON WHATSAPP ON THIS NUMBER > +234 816 642 7575

ILL BE WAITING FOR YOU..

BELLOW ARE TESTIMONIALS OF STUDENTS..

1 Like

Re: Grow And Get Consistent Sales For Your Business With Google Ads.. by timacademy: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2021
timacademy:
Learn how to get super targeted customers, sales and clients and prospect.. up to 10+ daily.. leveraging the use of Google ads..

Are you a business owner, realestate agent, a designer, network marketer, digital marketer e.t.c..

As long you sell or offer a services.. you can take your business/career to the next level by getting this amazing ebook.. that has help alot make 6figutes monthly with proof..

The Google ads bomb.. is a step by step.. well detailed and beginner friendly ebook..that will take you from the basics of Google ads, how you can start running the perfect Google ads that gets you consistent good results all the time..

In addition of getting this ebook today.. you also get access to.. a free guide and mentorship from me..
(that way your Chance's that this is going to work for you is %100 because you get to have someone (me) to personally guide you through every step of the way to the point you start getting good results..

And the best part of this is that.. you can start running Google ads with very little amount.. and still get good results...

What you'll learn Get:

2. YOU'LL LEARN HOW TO RUN ALL TYPES OF GOOGLE ADS.. ( SEARCH, DISPLAY ANS YOUTUBE ADS)

EXTRA...

4. YOU'LL LEARN HOW TO GET $350 OR $50 THRESHOLD TO RUN GOOGLE ADS WITHOUT PAYING A DIME..

5. FREE MENTORSHIP FROM ME.. YOU GET TO BE GUIDED EXPECIALLY ON YOUR AREA OF BUSINESS.. ON HOW YOU CAN SUCCESSFULLY GO ABOUT.. RUNNING YOUR FIRST ADS..

6. You'll also get Free Facebook/Instagram ads.. and how to create a free sales page with your smartphone

And lots more..

ILL BE WAITING FOR YOU..

note this is limited to 50 people only and only 14 spot left
Re: Grow And Get Consistent Sales For Your Business With Google Ads.. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2021
Wen it's going for 1,500..pls let me know
Re: Grow And Get Consistent Sales For Your Business With Google Ads.. by timacademy: 7:55am On Jul 19, 2021
timacademy:

What you'll learn Get:

EXTRA...

And lots more..

ILL BE WAITING FOR YOU..

Re: Grow And Get Consistent Sales For Your Business With Google Ads.. by timacademy: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Wen it's going for 1,500..pls let me know
it's can't go for 1500, it's 2500 as discount price.. if you understand the value of what you are getting... 2500 is nothing
Re: Grow And Get Consistent Sales For Your Business With Google Ads.. by timacademy: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=timacademy post=103857482][/quote]

Re: Grow And Get Consistent Sales For Your Business With Google Ads.. by timacademy: 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
timacademy:

What you'll learn Get:

EXTRA...

And lots more..

ILL BE WAITING FOR YOU..

drop your questions if you have any

(1) (Reply)

Why Healthgarde Is The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria / 3 Odds Football Daily Tips / THE MONIKER YELLOWGARRI2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.