Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

The 3 Step Formula To Make Consistent Sales As An Affiliate In 2023 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 3 Step Formula To Make Consistent Sales As An Affiliate In 2023 (180 Views)

Traders Lament Low Sales As Food Prices Soar In Lagos / Follow This "Beginner Friendly" 3-step Formula To Make ₦400,000 (open ASAP) / Make Consistent Money On Binary Option(free Signal Inclusive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Step Formula To Make Consistent Sales As An Affiliate In 2023 by Optimakld(m): 11:41am On May 09, 2023
When I was around 22, I tried and FAILED in a couple of businesses.

And it wasn’t due to a lack of trying.

I started learning various marketing skills.

I took massive action.

I rarely complained.

Basically, I was ready to do anything to achieve success.

YET…..I couldn’t break through.

It was frustrating as hell, and frankly speaking, I was tired of failing and being made a mockery of.
But looking back at everything now, I can tell you that my initial failures were the BIGGEST REASON why I was able to perfect the art of making sales.

The problem with the earlier businesses was that they were unnecessarily complex and hard to profit from.

My initial failures led me to stumble upon a SIMPLE ELEGANT FORMULA that allowed me to start making sales easily.
And the formula is this:

Step 1 – Find an in-demand high-ticket product that people want to buy. Basically, a product that can help you make at least N20000 in commissions per sale

Step 2 – Build a list of responsive leads from social media.

Step 3 – Build a relationship with your leads through emails, videos, webinars, social media, WhatsApp Status and soon enough, they will buy your high-ticket products and help you reach whatever income goal you want to attain.

That’s it.

There is absolutely nothing too complicated about this core formula.

Just get a good high-ticket product…build a list….keep creating content with value, and sales will come.

When I started following this model…

I was able to make several sales in my Affiliate Marketing business.

I was also able to coach several people who've contacted me on Whatsapp and Facebook.
All due to one simple, elegant formula, which I just revealed.

If you're genuinely interested in implementing this step by step formula that's produced several sales for me, then go to my Facebook page @jeremiah.olawole.39 and click on the link in my bio to get my ebook for free that contains detailed information on how to get started and achieve financial freedom.

Best of luck
Re: The 3 Step Formula To Make Consistent Sales As An Affiliate In 2023 by Optimakld(m): 4:51pm On May 09, 2023
The book will give you access to the common mistakes affiliates make so as to avoid them, reveal secret information only the top affiliates are aware of.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Start Affiliate Marketing So Easily With The ABC Course. / Shareholders Cry Foul Over Union Bank And Oando Plc’s Buyout Scheme / TOEFL And IELTS Practice Questions Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.