Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

How To Make N200,000 Monthly Producing Insecticide, Soap(solid And Liquid), Toil - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make N200,000 Monthly Producing Insecticide, Soap(solid And Liquid), Toil (1201 Views)

Dangote Quits Board Of Flour-producing Subsidiary / Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay / How Tomake Huge Income Monthly Producing Pesticide And Insecticide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make N200,000 Monthly Producing Insecticide, Soap(solid And Liquid), Toil by vprops: 12:11pm On May 11, 2011
HOW TO MAKE N200,000 MONTHLY PRODUCING INSECTICIDE, SOAP(SOLID AND LIQUID), TOILET CLEANER, AIR FRESHNER, DISINFECTANT AND BREAD FOR HOMES AND CORPORATE ORGANIZATIONS WITH LITTLE CAPITAL

Hello!! forumites, i am opening this thread for one purpose. in a few weeks time i will be sharing with you on how to make the above mentioned product and market them. So always checkout this thread for the info.

See you then

(1) (Reply)

why am i been ban always when i' adding text to my thread / 21st Century Banking: Share Ur Experience / Chemical Marketer/distributors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.