Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

21st Century Banking: Share Ur Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 21st Century Banking: Share Ur Experience (1201 Views)

Are You An Agent To Any Of These Betting Company Please Share Ur Experience. / Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! / Gtb Internet Banking Token Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21st Century Banking: Share Ur Experience by sigmundfreud(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
the thought of going to the bank gives me creeps these days. They are just a bunch of time wasters!
Had to visit 4 today and it took all 'active' period of the day?
I tot 21st century banking was supposed to be fast!
Re: 21st Century Banking: Share Ur Experience by Lyth: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
Sry bro but when they say 21st century bankin Nigeria doesn't come 2 mind ....u even did 4 n u r complainin, I did jst 1 which became 2 since I had 2 swap 1 branch 4 another cos 1 waz full of peepz(sure I saw u among d peepz). Mayb u shld try mobile banking bro.
Re: 21st Century Banking: Share Ur Experience by sigmundfreud(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
Lyth: Sry bro but when they say 21st century bankin Nigeria doesn't come 2 mind ....u even did 4 n u r complainin, I did jst 1 which became 2 since I had 2 swap 1 branch 4 another cos 1 waz full of peepz(sure I saw u among d peepz). Mayb u shld try mobile banking bro.
After GTB internet token and FBN mobile...requesting contact the nearest branch...
(U must be the Lady with the long hair trying to jump queue!)
We need innovation. An Old man nearly collapsed on the queue and the hall had no seat...
Re: 21st Century Banking: Share Ur Experience by halimat1985(f): 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
Its a very terrible case at GTB. Always more crowded than my village market square.
Re: 21st Century Banking: Share Ur Experience by Nostradamu(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
GTBank (Ilupeju Br) is getting too comfortable..............time to change to another bank. Useless people,it's only when they want to collect money that their brain function at FULL capacity anything after that they're no better than a community bank. I'm so scared cause the attitude i witnessed today at their branch in ilupeju as displayed by their branch manager (town planning way) is nothing short of losing focus. Alarmed Much....! UBA here i come....! Its really pathetic the way they treat customers nowadays i guess it's just the simple fact that they're getting TOO comfortable;freaking-incompetent-corporate-seemingly-busy set of human-beings. *long hissssssssss* UBA here i come,and behhold my rewards accounts are with me.....!
Re: 21st Century Banking: Share Ur Experience by sigmundfreud(m): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2012
GTB used to be my favorite but now..its just too crowded! And their staff are not as courteous as when they first started. They are fast losing the value that attracted pple to them.
UBA...(abeokuta) same problem. Long queue and slow staff.
FBN is very close to market but u will think the market is inside the bank!
Maybe i shd try the 'one customer bank'...and be number 2!

(1) (Reply)

Chemical Marketer/distributors / How Can I Get GSM Database? / The Amazing Medicinal Uses Of Quail Egg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.