Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud (18439 Views)

Tonye Cole And Dakuku Peterside Visit Abdullahi Umar Ganduje / Supreme Court Affirms ₦6bn Damages Against Dakuku Peterside For Defaming Odili / Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by Triangles1(m): 7:14am On Jul 13, 2021
Another one.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by efeteb: 7:15am On Jul 13, 2021
angry
Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by Stewart883(m): 7:17am On Jul 13, 2021
Which one is Easy E Thought that was the name of a rapper in the USA.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by IgboWarlord(m): 7:20am On Jul 13, 2021
saphiere:
JUSTICE FOR CHIDINMA

He who the gods want to strike dead,they first make him mad..Keep shouting JUSTICE FOR CHIDINMA,i gaghi ama na ara agbala gi..

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by ozo13(m): 7:22am On Jul 13, 2021
Gamer999:
Show me any politician that is corrupt free and has the masses at heart ♥ and I'll show you angel Gabriel

God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene
adai
Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by ignis: 7:23am On Jul 13, 2021
Wahala
Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by BetterJoe: 7:26am On Jul 13, 2021
jlinkd78:
Does Wike now award contract for nddc

The companies received funds and diverted it. Dakuku is accusing Wike of being party to the diversion and using Rivers State funds to cover the diversion.

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by Tobinrobin(m): 7:29am On Jul 13, 2021
Monogamy:
Believe SR at your own peril

Really? So wike is a saint? Geez! Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by cardoctor(m): 7:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Na so
Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by BREYZ: 7:30am On Jul 13, 2021

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by israelmao(m): 7:31am On Jul 13, 2021
Miserable Peterside is seeking ground on which to nail Wile.

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by Monogamy: 7:32am On Jul 13, 2021
Tobinrobin:

Really? So wike is a saint? Geez! Nigerians

I am not saying Wike is a saint, but you see that deserted media, there are some news I can never believe if they are the one who report it just like this.

The fake Navy supplementary list of 44 northerners, my response on that thread was " I will wait for credible sources".. Same news has been debunked today

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by Awoo88: 7:34am On Jul 13, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Their ideology of support their favourite thieves at all cost
I thought by now u would have grown some brain cells. May whatever you serve deliver you
Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:37am On Jul 13, 2021
Wow
Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by BetterJoe: 7:38am On Jul 13, 2021
BREYZ:

Wike no too good oooo but I prefer him to this Peterside of a guy.

-Under Gov. Wike Projects aren’t advertise for bidding , nor do they pass through due process according to the public procurement act and this is open day robbery “... Dakuku Peterside

This alone makes me marvel how people like Wike. He is just a thief.

If Dakuku Peterside would have made job selection and execution transparent, he would have been a far better Governor than Wike.

You have no reason why you prefer Wike.

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by loadedvibes: 7:38am On Jul 13, 2021
Lol . It has begun
Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by BetterJoe: 7:39am On Jul 13, 2021
Monogamy:

I am not saying Wike is a saint, but you see that deserted media, there are some news I can never believe if they are the one who report it just like this.

The fake Navy supplementary list of 44 northerners, my response on that thread was " I will wait for credible sources".. Same news has been debunked today

This is not a Sahara Reporters news but an excerpt of an interview Dakuku Peterside gave yesterday on Love FM Port Harcourt.

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2021
Monogamy:
Believe SR at your own peril
SR did not made the allegation. Please read carefully

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by Ikpongiton: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2021
antontech:
So far he is working and the roads are constructed well. What concern me with the owner of the company?
one bottle of heneiken beer for you.

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by BREYZ: 7:43am On Jul 13, 2021
BetterJoe:

-Under Gov. Wike Projects aren’t advertise for bidding , nor do they pass through due process according to the public procurement act and this is open day robbery “... Dakuku Peterside

If Dakuku Peterside would have made job selection and execution transparent, he would have been a far better Governor than Wike.

Who is this one? You guys are good critics when you are not in power but once given power you turn to daredevils. APC and Buhari is an example. Peterside is just a thief as well parading himself as a pastor. What did he do while in NIMASA? give power to this thief and Rivers State will be sold.

I still stand on my words, Wike is better than Peterside.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by BetterJoe: 7:48am On Jul 13, 2021
BREYZ:

Who is this one? You guys are good critics when you are not in power but once given power you turn to daredevils. APC and Buhari is an example. Peterside is just a thief as well parading himself as a pastor. What did he do while in NIMASA? give power to this thief and Rivers State will be sold.

I still stand on my words, Wike is better than Peterside.

I am a card carrying member of PDP. So calm down with your accusations.

What Mr. Dakuku Peterside said is true. It is illegal to pick and award contracts without following due process.

Wike's ills are many. For instance, he does not release budgets according to due process. He does not declare his budget according to due process.

All these show he is a big thief.

Marking words is not the point. Back it up with a point. If Dakuku Peterside would have followed due process, he would have been better.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by Echowas: 7:50am On Jul 13, 2021
Woke will endup joining APC

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2021
Stupid governor

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by tnerro1(m): 7:59am On Jul 13, 2021
NDDC award contract and it was not done and Wike awarded it again and you accuse him of fraud grin

Boy boy no know him left from him right, is it not NDDC you will accuse of fraud

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by benson81(m): 8:00am On Jul 13, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/12/ex-nimasa-dg-peterside-accuses-rivers-governor-wike-involvement-n35-billion-fraudulent
As far as I am concerned it is a thief calling another thief,THIEF! But he said said Rumuepirikom was awarded to the tune of 3.5 billion by NDDC.what concerns wike with NDDC project? NDDC that is a cash cow for APC members.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by Freshwhyte(m): 8:03am On Jul 13, 2021
BetterJoe:

Kindly ask your dakulu what happened to Eneka/Igbo Etche road when he was a Commissioner of works
He gave the contract to his brother maclyn uranta who happens to be his lga chairman then.

That road was awarded for 4.2 billion they only did grading till he left office with amaechi nothing was done on that road.

If you know nothing about dakulu just read n move on.

Re: Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud by VillageHead: 8:04am On Jul 13, 2021
Play play don dey turn to hit and run!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality / SDP to form alliance with Tinubu / Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.