Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality (18428 Views)

Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman / Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations / SERAP Accuses Ajimobi Of Executive Rascality Over Demolition..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by Kwanza: 10:57am On Mar 09, 2022
The Nigerian Bar Association condemns the unfortunate and unacceptable reaction of H.E. Engr. Dave Umahi to the judgment of the Federal High Court, Abuja delivered on 8th March 2022, which inter alia directed him & Mr. Eric Kelechi Igwe to vacate the offices of Governor & Deputy Governor respectively of Ebonyi State.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by Kwanza: 10:57am On Mar 09, 2022
Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by Malory: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2022
NBA should have known that everything about the satanic party APC is rascality. Even their national leader recently vowed to fight dirty and unleash mayhem on anyone who stands on his way to Aso rock. What a group of political bandits

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by athaboi(f): 11:30am On Mar 09, 2022
Umahi is arrogant

22 Likes

Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by FreeStuffsNG: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2022
Sincerely, he went too emotional in his outburst.

To NBA,please and please, Justice Ekwo is not God and he can make mistakes or be influenced, so sitting on the bench does not make him an almighty.
It will be fair to call for his investigation as well as chiding HE Umahi.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by densiks: 11:34am On Mar 09, 2022
The NBA should as well make a public statement to demand judges to stop making a mockery of the judiciary through dubious judgments that have no basis in the constitution.

I have also read and heard from a number of very senior and respected members of the bench who have condemned the judgment and stated its lack of constitutional basis.

By inference, It therefore suggests that there is the possibility that court judgments are now for sale to the first buyer or highest bidder as the case may be.

The judiciary must not destroy our democracy, this is the message I expect to hear from the NBA ,I believe Umahi was outraged ,hence his decision to lecture his supporters about the existence of another judgment from a court of concurrent jurisdiction in order to forestall breakdown of law and order which that vexatious and unconstitutional judgment was capable of causing.

Pray tell, is it not in this country that the NJC has severally sacked or demoted judges for giving questionable judgments because of perceived patronage here and there?

I believe we must stop all these stupid professional correctness especially when it stands in the face of equity,constitutionalism and justice.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by Maxymilliano(m): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2022
I am so loving this man Olumide Akpata.

Wouldn't have been better said. Well done sir

11 Likes

Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by Udoboss(m): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2022
densiks:
The NBA should as well make a public statement to demand judges to stop making a mockery of the judiciary through dubious judgments that have no basis in the constitution.

I have also read and heard from a number of very senior and respected members of the bench who have condemned the judgment and stated its lack of constitutional basis.

By inference, It therefore suggests that there is the possibility that court judgments are now for sale to the first buyer or highest bidder as the case may be.

The judiciary must not destroy our democracy, this is the message I expect to hear from the NBA ,I believe Umahi was outraged ,hence his decision to lecture his supporters about the existence of another judgment from a court of concurrent jurisdiction in order to forestall breakdown of law and order which that vexatious and unconstitutional judgment was capable of causing.

Pray tell, is it not in this country that the NJC has severally sacked or demoted judges for giving questionable judgments because of perceived patronage here and there?

I believe we must stop all these stupid professional correctness especially when it stands in the face of equity,constitutionalism and justice.

Judgement can't be fixed...
Be informed...

10 Likes

Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by TechNana(f): 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Well Said...

See this also:

https://www.nairaland.com/6705451
Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by FalseProphet1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Umahai would become politically useless after 2023, he's greed made sure of that.

This I have seen.

16 Likes

Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by Hellenjoshua: 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Fantastic
Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by chukwuibuipob: 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
angry leave umahi alone

1 Like

Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by colorsofrainbow: 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Umahi's name is going going...gone! grin
After asslicking Fulani terrorists,this is his fate eventually. grin
Take it or leave it, whether you believe it or not, Umahi is so uncomfortable now wherever he is.
Whether the judgement is reversed after appeal or not,it has destabilized his future political ambition for 2023.
I'm so loving the game. Whoever was behind this,got the game well played grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by Fedrick100: 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Those it mean Dave won’t be ebonyi state Governor anymore?

1 Like

Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by Obyangel: 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Good evening Dave Umahi, í ga agba egwu surugede, egwu umu mmuo. Best judgement of the centurygrin

15 Likes

Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by Mopolchi: 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
NBA should gang up against Umahi and make sure he doe not come back.

4 Likes

Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by Ekejoestar(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
NBA is a toothless bulldog, was it not in this same country that a sitting CJ was removed by the executive arm of the country

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by deji17: 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
NBA leadership = PDP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by internet: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Umahi politically is a dunce, academically he is sound. He was just deceived by the so called bikini oh sorry buni.

5 Likes

Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Maxymilliano:
I am so loving this man Olumide Akpata.

Wouldn't have been better said. Well done sir

They will use this one and Nail him, once him appeal .
grin

2 Likes

Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by SunMusk(m): 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
NBA should try and be neutral

1 Like

Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by RexTramadol1: 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
Udoboss:

Judgement can't be fixed...
Be informed...

That one is just too ignorant to be informed

1 Like

Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by Bmaster(m): 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
I thought this has been the format for a long time now.

"Win an election with a party of the people,and decamp to the party of your choice".

Why is H.E Dave's own different ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by spafu(m): 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
densiks:

Oga,let him appeal instead of exposing his folly in public. And this is someone who said he wants to be president.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by Udoboss(m): 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
RexTramadol1:

That one is just too ignorant to be informed

Lol...but laws can be formulated from precedence..

And the opposition brought a technical case with proofs the only thing the defendant is saying that there is was no clause lyk dat in the constitution....but it doesn't vindicate him..
Check wat Sagay said....

Nnamdi kanu was charged with an offence dat didn't exist wen He committed it but technical analysis he was charged with it..

I am not against Dave..I love his works in Abakaliki but His legal team should come with something strong not it doesn't exist..

3 Likes

Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by Evergreen4(m): 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
David Umahi was peacefully enjoying his tunure with massive support from his people until the evil party came and deceived him to join them. Now they want to truncate his presidential ambition. This is a big lesson for others who wish to decamp.

I think decamping should only be allowed when an individual completes his or her tenure or such an individual should resign from the said office before decamping. You can't use a platform and them dump them for another because of personal interest. This will help to curb political prostitution among Nigerian politicians

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA Chides Umahi, Describes Response To Court Order As Executive Rascality by Nauttyprof(m): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Sincerely, he went too emotional in his outburst.

To NBA,please and please, Justice Ekwo is not God and he can make mistakes or be influenced, so sitting on the bench does not make him an almighty.
It will be fair to call for his investigation as well as chiding HE Umahi.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Get the point clear on the matter and not type as if NBA is in support of the judgement.

Did you take your time to read the letter? They condemned the statement of the Governor as being wrong and all he could have said was that legal actions will be taken to challenge the judgement. Instead of the Governor stooping so low by calling the judge all sorts of name and speaking against judgement pronounced as if he was a superior court or judge.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi / Muhammadu Buhari The Worst, Tinubu Got The Midas Touch @topboychriss / FG Announce 10 Point Fiscal Economic Road Map-the Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.