Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Just Had A Dream Where I Was In ESN During A Heavy War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Had A Dream Where I Was In ESN During A Heavy War (1013 Views)

Army Discovers Burnt Corpses Of Policemen & Cannibalism In ESN Imo Camp / Lawan Andimi: Buhari Says Boko Haram Will Pay A Heavy Price For His Death / Bridge Collapses After A Heavy Rainfall In Taraba State. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Had A Dream Where I Was In ESN During A Heavy War by Ofodirinwa: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2021
I believe this is a dream of caution and I'm supposed to spread this message, so anyone reading this this pay close attention. Of course some will argue out of ignorance but they're simply not ready to recieve.

I was in a village that was under invasion and we (ESN) had sent up a brilliant plan. We evacuated women chilren and elderly, then we laid men in different parts of the village. So that where ever shooting comes from we will know where to ambush from.

The main numbers were hidden in the bush while the few of us were standing guard in the village ready to take on the first fire.

But once one group took fire, another was supposed to head back to the main force and tell them exactly where the fire was coming from

From there we would encircle the attackers, and we had the numbers to do it.

So I sat waiting in the empty shed of a metal smith

suddenly I heard fire coming from a direction I identified as north (ahead of me).

I saw two young men fighting and one turned to look at me, signalling me to go tell the rest.

I ran back and there were thousands of ESN men standing guard.

I told them it's time, and the commander told them not to listen to me

I looked at him.

He was a white man from Israel.

I told everyone in the group again that this man is trying to sabotogue, and that Israel and the UK are allies and infact the UK founded Israel.

Everyone listened to him,

I saw a friend of mine from childhood and told him this is why I keep a distance from this whole thing, it's the ignorant leading the ignorant.

So I ran back to help the young guys that were left alone.

I saw another old man from Israel (commander) sitting on a bench like nothing was happening.

I became so angry that I woke up.

Something told me to post this here. Udo

1 Like

Re: I Just Had A Dream Where I Was In ESN During A Heavy War by Asgard73: 9:03am On Jul 13, 2021
IsreAl will betray Kanu grin
Re: I Just Had A Dream Where I Was In ESN During A Heavy War by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 13, 2021
Joseph!

Joseph!!

Where art thou?

Do well to translate this dream for us.
Re: I Just Had A Dream Where I Was In ESN During A Heavy War by PIMPAR: 9:05am On Jul 13, 2021
Terrorist Organisation

1 Like

Re: I Just Had A Dream Where I Was In ESN During A Heavy War by fukNaija(m): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2021
Next time smoke weed before you sleep.. Its makes you sleep like a baby without having stupid dreams- you can't be a zombie in real life and still find yourself acting stupid in your dreamland

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had A Dream Where I Was In ESN During A Heavy War by Arda1000(m): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2021
Na symptoms of acute malaria grin go pharmacy u go dey alright after u take drugs
Re: I Just Had A Dream Where I Was In ESN During A Heavy War by Obakashdee(m): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2021
Lol you didn’t dream of how your life will be better but you are dreaming of war, evacuated oo, excavated ni, you too watch film!
Ofodirinwa:
I believe this is a dream of caution and I'm supposed to spread this message, so anyone reading this this pay close attention. Of course some will argue out of ignorance but they're simply not ready to recieve.

I was in a village that was under invasion and we (ESN) had sent up a brilliant plan. We evacuated women chilren and elderly, then we laid men in different parts of the village. So that where ever shooting comes from we will know where to ambush from.

The main numbers were hidden in the bush while the few of us were standing guard in the village ready to take on the first fire.

But once one group took fire, another was supposed to head back to the main force and tell them exactly where the fire was coming from

suddenly I heard fire coming from a direction I identified as north (ahead of me).

I saw two young men fighting and one turned to look at me, signalling me to go tell the rest.

I looked at him.

I told everyone in the group again that this man is trying to sabotogue, and that Israel and the UK are allies and infact the UK founded Israel.

I saw a friend of mine from childhood and told him this is why I keep a distance from this whole thing, it's the ignorant leading the ignorant.

I saw another old man from Israel (commander) sitting on a bench like nothing was happening.

Re: I Just Had A Dream Where I Was In ESN During A Heavy War by G450: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2021
Bro did u slept in an empty stomach ... Because e do cause dis kind of dream
Re: I Just Had A Dream Where I Was In ESN During A Heavy War by Gentlerespect76: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2021
Even Job was mocked by his friends. But the Bible tells that the later end of Job was better than his beginning. Mock on bro.

Ofodirinwa:

I looked at him.

Re: I Just Had A Dream Where I Was In ESN During A Heavy War by Ofodirinwa: 9:28am On Jul 13, 2021
Obakashdee:
Lol you didn’t dream of how your life will be better but you are dreaming of war, evacuated oo, excavated ni, you too watch film!

not only is my life better than yours, it is better than anything that will be produced by your next 4 generations and the watery sperm that will eventually end your blood line. The worst part is my life improves daily.
Re: I Just Had A Dream Where I Was In ESN During A Heavy War by Monogamy: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2021
But mosquito net, buy mosquito net, you no gree.

So tan.. See the kind of dreams you are having..

1 Like

Re: I Just Had A Dream Where I Was In ESN During A Heavy War by Monogamy: 9:42am On Jul 13, 2021
1107sxii:
[s][/s]
won't you welcome me back wink

yesterday I just realized that I can't do without nairaland

I bet sure you must have added some weight since yesterday cos your mind go be at temporary rest for not doing the cancellation nonsense.

Meanwhile, nobody missed you, infact we were relieved for not seeing you as your presence is not for good thing to start with, just like as you have resumed your dirty work
Re: I Just Had A Dream Where I Was In ESN During A Heavy War by Ofodirinwa: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2021
Monogamy:
But mosquito net, buy mosquito net, you no gree.

So tan.. See the kind of dreams you are having..

LOL, I have suffered
Re: I Just Had A Dream Where I Was In ESN During A Heavy War by Monogamy: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2021
1107sxii:
[s][/s]
cheesy

it was hell throughout yesterday

While some are already waiting for you on NL.

The words of God is not something to joke about

" There will be no rest for the wicked soul"

1 Like

Re: I Just Had A Dream Where I Was In ESN During A Heavy War by Christistruth00: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2021
Asgard73:
IsreAl will betray Kanu grin

Nnamdi Kanu has betrayed the God of Israel and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who Created him.

God is not with him
Re: I Just Had A Dream Where I Was In ESN During A Heavy War by flokii: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2021
Early signs of mental illness.. you better see a shrink before it's too late.

I saw Isreali commander, yen yen yen
Re: I Just Had A Dream Where I Was In ESN During A Heavy War by Obakashdee(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

not only is my life better than yours, it is better than anything that will be produced by your next 4 generations and the watery sperm that will eventually end your blood line. The worst part is my life improves daily.

Lol keypad warrior, your life is better and all you can dream of is war, dreams a figment of your imagination is war and you life is better, you are just a buffoon, self acclaimed well to do, but a nuisance and a pig, eze ndi ala! Anumanu

1 Like

Re: I Just Had A Dream Where I Was In ESN During A Heavy War by Ofodirinwa: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2021
Obakashdee:

Lol keypad warrior, your life is better and all you can dream of is war, dreams a figment of your imagination is war and you life is better, you are just a buffoon, self acclaimed well to do, but a nuisance and a pig, eze ndi ala! Anumanu

you have shared your thoughts, thank you
Re: I Just Had A Dream Where I Was In ESN During A Heavy War by Ayomide811(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2021
1107sxii:
[s][/s]
cheesy

it was hell throughout yesterday
so you are not a robot
Re: I Just Had A Dream Where I Was In ESN During A Heavy War by Monogamy: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2021
1107sxii:
[s][/s]
my life is here
I just realized it

Then stop seeking emotional pettiness from me...

You should know as how it dey go.

Your absence is a very big relief to us..

Good riddance....

(1) (Reply)

5 Achievements Of President Buhari That Could Make Igbos Vote APC In 2023 / Sunday Igboho Lambasts His Lawyer For 'disrespecting Him' In Leaked Audio / Why Is Lagos About 3* Of Kano According To Online Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.