Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Never Presented IPOB Issues To The British High Commission. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Presented IPOB Issues To The British High Commission. (419 Views)

Ipob Issues 200 Million Bounty On Buhari / Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video / British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Presented IPOB Issues To The British High Commission. by gistz247: 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
Orji Uzor Kalu, the Senate Chief Whip, has dismissed claims that he met with Catriona Laing, the British High Commission to Nigeria, to discuss the issues of the (IPOB)Indigenous People of Biafra.
In a statement issued through Barrister Emeka Nwala, the lawmaker stated that the British High Commissioner paid him a visit in his Abuja house on May 13 with the Political Counsellor, British High Commission, Mr Jonathan Bacon, and Mr Stuart Gardner, the 1st Secretary, Political.

He stated that before to the arrival of the British Envoy, “the Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige, was at his house on a friendly visit, unaware that the British Envoy was paying him a visit on that fateful day.”

[url]Read more:[/url]https://naturenex.net/i-never-presented-ipob-issues-to-the-british-high-commission/
Re: I Never Presented IPOB Issues To The British High Commission. by Oxb90: 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
W
Re: I Never Presented IPOB Issues To The British High Commission. by Dmavin: 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
Interesting
Re: I Never Presented IPOB Issues To The British High Commission. by Conrod: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
Fear of what the fulanis can do to his political ambition, ....ass licker.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Sunday Igboho Arrested In Cotonou / Ekiti PDP Mocks Fayemi For Commissioning Cemetery / Loud Ovation As Maduka Storms Birthday Celebration Of Sir Dr. Josephat Kanayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.