Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) (26029 Views)

South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest / South African Man Enjoys Cake While Looting A Supermarket On Free Zuma Protest / Zuma Protest: South Africans Are Taking Looting To Next Level (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by patani(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
JaceBlaze
Lionessza6
TjoBATHONG

come and defend your stupidity here lads

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by Reference(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
Yet another low....pun intended... angry
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by fifaplayer9: 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nigercity:
South Africans just can't wait for any protest to happen so the can bring out there tout lifestyle
Like Yoruba people trying to loot and Igbo owned shop and business in Lagos
Lazy people
U this boy you are very big idiot
How can u even tell urself that Lagos is for the Igbo's
The people that should even place right on Lagos are the Bini's (read up on the Benin Empire's history) and yet I hardly see them forming any stupid claim on Lagos because they also know who the rightful owners are but u people with your tiny Brain's(tho not 100% of you) simply continue to claim its urs when u really know it isn't I personally get irritated by people that continue to claim its no man's land how would you and your "blodas" feel if we just desired to claim abia or Enugu as no man's land
Ode guy.

4 Likes

Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by wallrichy: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
South Africans are one of the most despicable sets of human being in this black planet of Africa. They are more despicable than even our own Buhari family of Foolanis in the Northern region of Nigeria. They are so lazy and malice ridden with hatred to any progressive people especially from other country. They are timid and always feeling inferior despite the facts that the country's government was taken from the whites and handed over to the Blacks...Makamezie tombadoddo....,very stupid Zulu people..,...they are just like Nigeria Fulanis and I am sure they have the same DNA in their bloody stupid blood.

quote author=GeneralPula post=103672702]The white have always been using media propaganda to lift SA, but the truth is SA is one shiit country filled with depressed hateful & wild being..[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by Solidkay(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
South Africans and Kenyans no dey disappoint

1 Like

Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by frankleet(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
Peter Pan is the titular protagonist of Disney's 1953 animated feature film of the same name. Peter travels from the enchanted isle of Never Land all the way to London. Pacquiao vs Spence
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by Monogamy: 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
FarahAideed:

All Africans are typically lazy and thats why an adult like you supports bad politicians just for money

Says one of the TAN members who lose their free money after GEJ was dislodged..

We understand una pain.. And everyone can't be like you people

2 Likes

Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by PIMPAR: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
ifeanyibxt:
Africans remains Africans
Similar things happened in US few months ago during the capitol hill riots . Europe, America ain't different

1 Like

Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by Elidrisy20: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Like south Africa,like endsar , ipob grin
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by heysquare(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
Is it not the same we witnessed during #ENDSARS!
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by theTranslator: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
fifaplayer9:

U this boy you are very big idiot
How can u even tell urself that Lagos is for the Igbo's
The people that should even place right on Lagos are the Bini's (read up on the Benin Empire's history) and yet I hardly see them forming any stupid claim on Lagos because they also know who the rightful owners are but u people with your tiny Brain's(tho not 100% of you) simply continue to claim its urs when u really know it isn't I personally get irritated by people that continue to claim its no man's land how would you and your "blodas" feel if we just desired to claim abia or Enugu as no man's land
Ode guy.
Bini don't lay claim to Lagos state
They lay claim to Lagos city
Okay?

Lagos is Yoruba land

3 Likes

Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by Darkblood: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Damn niggar
Issoraite
Nice story tho but
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A relative of mine got a job as an ambulance driver in a Funeral home.
The mumu now began stealing petrol from the car's fuel-tank for his generator at home.

Barely two weeks after he began this, he slumped and died on top of his neighbor's wife who came to watch the Big Brother Sunday Eviction show in his apartment because his generator was on.

There are certain things you just don't steal.
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by HeavenShield: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
South Africans always looting whenever there is protest. '' A BBC correspondent commented that they looted until there was nothing else to loot'' God forbid!!!

3 Likes

Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by Darkblood: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Damn niggar
Issoraite
You must be mad
Nigercity:
South Africans just can't wait for any protest to happen so the can bring out there tout lifestyle
Like Yoruba people trying to loot and Igbo owned shop and business in Lagos
Lazy people

2 Likes

Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by JaceBlaze: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
patani:
JaceBlaze
Lionessza6
TjoBATHONG

come and defend your stupidity here lads

You just couldn't help it,I see cheesy
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by fifaplayer9: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by AngelicBeing: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The mumu now began stealing petrol from the car's fuel-tank for his generator at home.

Barely two weeks after he began this, he slumped and died on top of his neighbor's wife who came to watch the Big Brother Sunday Eviction show in his apartment because his generator was on.

I still attribute my madness to one ebo I stole and ate at Upper Adesuwa in Benin as a kid.
Hian shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by almarthins(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Leobrain:
Should we attribute this to poverty?

Na greed
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by porthouse7(f): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
Monogamy:

I have been there before.. Those people are only claiming of being civilized, they are not..

The Itah abi what do they call their criminals, are still operating at will.. How about Alcohol drinking to stupor, that's another most disgusting thing about them
fact... Etha are mostly Zimbabweans, but is country is European standard

1 Like

Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by omoyankee3(m): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
They are securing their future
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by VEHINTOLAR: 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
Coffins.....to do what na ? Why are we like this,Africans ! What is even wrong with us ? During the end SARS protest too,some bizarre items like broken WCs and toilet seats were seen being carted away by some idiots !

I must say that my heart was broken today when I watched on SABC the level of looting and damage being perpetrated by the south Africans of all age brackets in both KwaZulu - Natal and Guateng provinces. It's quite barbaric; just like it happened here in Lagos and other parts of the country some months back. Even during the Capitols protests in the US, the vast majority of the looters were black people too ! Something is inherently wrong with the Blackman,walahi !

Anybody can imagine what South Africa would have looked like and how far it would have gone if the Whites were in charge. Now,look at how our people,Blacks are messing up that beautiful country,just like the way Buhari and his fulani folks are messing up Nigeria too.
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
Abeg am 35 on earth,i never see this one before o,them they steal coffin? Those dealers of coffin here no they employ security self because here we don't still coffin o,coffin na bad thing na.
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by frowland(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I still attribute my madness to one ebo I stole and ate at Upper Adesuwa in Benin as a kid.
[/s]
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
One man's food is another's Poison
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by slowice(m): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
They loot with every chance they get. Weird species
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by YungMillionaire: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
If not for Northern Islam holding back Nigeria's development, we should be colonizing SouthAfrica at the moment.

4 Likes

Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by rapheal5(m): 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

so u mean u do gongongon sometimes? grin

1 Like

Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by Monogamy: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
porthouse7:
fact... Etha are mostly Zimbabweans, but is country is European standard

The European standard is a fact..
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by Vulcanheph(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I swear, Mad People full for this nairaland. gringringrin
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
who goes?!
anything goes!!
Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by patani(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
JaceBlaze:

You just couldn't help it,I see cheesy

No be you dey form sophistication all over Nairaland few days ago?

1 Like

Re: South African Looters Stole Coffins In 'Free Zuma' Protest (video) by JaceBlaze: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
patani:

No be you dey form sophistication all over Nairaland few days ago?

And this somehow relates to that argument we had? How?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

90,000 Schoolgirls Aged 10 To 19 Fall Pregnant In 2023 - South African Minister / CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings / Afghanistan: Deadly Suicide Bomb At Bank In Kandahar(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.