Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette (39966 Views)

EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) / Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story / Management Of Sun Newspaper Reacts, As EFCC Storms Its Office With Armed Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Franzinni: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Osyxcel:

I think Slawormiir will disagree with you because in his words, "you're not a real niggarrrr".
no mind that guy ... The last recorded real niggarrr dey inside kirikiri dey chop oiless beans.
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Walkee: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Beancounter93:
Yes, for once I back EFCC

Because if you tell foreigners that you are Nigerian, and the first thing you get is a joke about the 'Nigerian Prince' and ' how we are expecting the lottery winnings from Nigeria'...you will know how Yahoo boys have messed our economy.

And those jokes get to the ears of investors too...potential investors.

Yahoo, bandits, Boko, kidnappers, etc...may they all end up in jail forever.
it's just stereotypes from unserious people just like people stereotype Igbos as money lovers and Yorubas as dirty. The major damage is being done by Efcc. They arrest lowlives and litter the whole Internet with their pictures just to prove to oyinbo that they are working. India scammers are way more in numbers and 100x more sophisticated than the ragtags wearing white socks and smoking weed here but people don't describe average Indians as customer care service. The problem is that Efcc are the ones overhyping them just the way they foolishly pushed Naira marley to stardom.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by SmartPolician: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
complexBoss12:
Being in the enforcement in Nigeria, entitles you to breaking the law without consequences... what an irony!?

Police raid happens everywhere in the world.

Law enforcement agents are not magicians.

Sometimes, they apply this method to nab suspected criminals.
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Promiseisaac(m): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Na even Igbo man get the hotel � am sure his not in support of Biafra.
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Walkee:
it's just stereotypes from unserious people just like people stereotype Igbos as money lovers and Yorubas as dirty

Yes i know, but even then it can be painful to be living under suspcion...and the activities of yahoo guys don't make it any better.

The major damage is being done by Efcc. They arrest lowlives and litter the whole Internet with their pictures just to prove to oyinbo that they are working

Mostly on data from the same oyinbo...after all them oyimbo citizens are being targetted by the same lowlifes. And the same lowlifes also target Nigerians too. I have zero sympathy for them

India scammers are way more in numbers and 100x more sophisticated than the ragtags wearing white socks and smoking weed here but people don't describe average Indians as customer care service. The problem is that Efcc are the ones overhyping them just the way they foolishly pushed Naira marley to stardom.

Let India deal with its criminals. Nigeria too should deal with all its criminals...not just Yahoo....all of them including criminal herdsmen, boko, millitants, kidnappers, and so on...well well. Enough is enough.
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by UnabashedIPOB: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Dozens of hotel guests were left traumatised after anti-graft agents breached their privacy at Parktonian Hotel in Lagos affluent Lekki neighbourhood, witnesses said.

Many of the guests, including couples, were passing the night at the mid-size hotel when EFCC agents broke in at about 4:00 a.m. Some of them said they were naked under the duvet when agents broke in and were not even allowed to dress up before being interrogated by the officers, who said they were on a manhunt for suspected Internet fraudsters.

“The officers broke into my hotel room as I was sleeping,” a victim told The Gazette on Tuesday afternoon. “The incident that played out was just too traumatic for me to narrate.”

People take umbrage when Nigeria is referred to as a ZOO but this behavior is typical behavior of ZOO animals. How can a reasonable human act in such a CRUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL and UNCIVILIZED manner? It's ONLY in the ZOO would such behavior be seen as normal. You wonder why foreigners would NOT want to come and invest in such a place. If these M0R0NS have any modicum of sense and professionalism, they would have investigated to find out the rooms that were occupied by those who fit the profile of the individuals that they were after rather than barging into rooms and scarring the hell out of the occupants. It's a SHAME! This is your ONE NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
They have smuggled the ex-SARS criminals into the EFCC joint...

Dead country!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
At 500 naira per each dollar. I strongly recommend that FG buy laptops and teach the entire populace how to bring in dollars legitimately.

Those who are bringing dollars illegally, should be educated on the legitimate methods to bring in more of this wonderful currency.
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by RichAbujaGuy: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Probably an armed robbers gang posing as EFCC operatives. Bad guys are getting creative these days.

Why We Give Operatives Military Training – EFCC

https://thewhistler.ng/why-we-give-operatives-military-training-efcc/

He said although their cadets are trained at the NDA, they are also re-trained by the EFCC and given orientation to be civil and friendly in their approach.

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Deesenator:
EFCC is political watch dogs under every government in power

The EFCC, watchdogs, and all government assholes in power...

Ogun kill all of dem together!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by okuta007: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
seborrhic:
That young man has never looked like a serious,competent fellow to me.
Each passing day he proves he is just clowning around as the EFCC boss.

he got the job on the back of nepotism

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by WebSurfer(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Impunity and lawlessness everywhere Where is this country heading to under this party
I was in the hotel when this happened. Nigeria is a mess.
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Vlibray: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Beancounter93:

Because if you tell foreigners that you are Nigerian, and the first thing you get is a joke about the 'Nigerian Prince' and ' how we are expecting the lottery winnings from Nigeria'...you will know how Yahoo boys have messed our economy.

Dude
shut the f up
How many foreigners you don talk to ?
You are a mumu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Leebellow96(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Franzinni:
Well cant I blame them ... to make an omelette, you have to break some eggs.

See don't even waste your time bursting hotels ... create a software that can flag financial transactions and use that to filter suspects And begin to invite boys for interview.

Failure to come means you will lose your Stolo money.

If you catch one give them 30 years hard labour or an option of implicating 10 colleagues for a reduced sentence. Bros sanko go full two days ...

Let police officers in plain clothes begin to patrol high class neighborhoods looking like the average Joe ... observe till you are sure you have a Yahoo boy then ... clean him out quick. Then give them 30 years or snitch 10 guys.

Bros naija go hot!!!!!!

See me with my Jack Daniel bottle dey reason solution for inside my zanga. So why our dicktecthieves never fit solve this internet robbers matter ...?

If you mention me, no use insult because I no balance laidis.
. CRAZE DEY UNA HEAD TOGETHER

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by duro4chang(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Things are going beyond ordinary.
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Vlibray:

Dude
shut the f up
How many foreigners you don talk to ?
You are a mumu

Good afternoon to you and may you have a prosperous rest of the year.
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by livinbygrace: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
Una never see anything yet .NDLEA did same thing two weeks ago in Lagos and till date the hotel has already closed down due to low patronage .All their staffs have been laid off .They are gradually killing businesses in Nigeria with the current hardship in the country.All our southern youths are being chased out of the country to Cotonou,Togo,Ghana,Cameroon.
We have warned you many times that the way and manner this agency arrest and parade Southern Boys,tagging them Yahoo without proper investigation is wrong but some jealous and envious people on this forum keeps on hailing them for a job well done.
Keep on supporting evil until it gets to you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by sagitariusbaby(m): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
Las las everybody go understand buhari body odour language
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by toxtimmy: 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
Let truth be told for once, and the truth is we as people in this country deserve it as we overwhelmingly seeked and glorified what this country as become.

It will get worst as Nigerians don't learn and can't fight for thier life but will be the first to kill another man to take from them.

Most Nigerians think some god will come and make it better here for them... lol.

The final truth is if the people stop oil production for this country then and only then and it will only take 6 months for the country to start getting better but unfortunately in Nigeria even a blind man does not know when rail fails when he is outside and under the rain... Figure of speech and much respect to the handicaps.

nairavsdollars:
Impunity and lawlessness everywhere Where is this country heading to under this party
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Myke99: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
This country is whack ��
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Kzinne: 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
Uniswap:
The hotel don cast

To think I was planning to lodge there this week
Shortlets are the best sha
you should be able to lock your room door from the inside. I'm surprised
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by kingsceedon(m): 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
See as Hausa Fulanis government dey embarrass their fellow ZOOGERIA citizens before the entire world, thank God say I be a Biafran citizen

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by livinbygrace: 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
Hmmm.. The day boys go retaliate give this guys ehn. No wahala sha

Which boys?Southerners are too docile and too weak.Na only mouth den get,no action .Can the EFcc Try this nonsense in the North?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by DrMuzungu(m): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
They are following the lawless precedence laid down by Bullhari
Well done

Exactly, my friend, exactly.
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Franzinni: 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
Leebellow96:
. CRAZE DEY UNA HEAD TOGETHER
guy! No make me send dss come your caban. You know say I sabi your IP. I dey look you as you dey type on top that your BlackBury... for inside shangisha. You wear green t-shirt and okrika jeans, with big head wey you wan take make headlines.

Take ya time ... I no dey feel fine.
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by BSsniffer: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
They did this to Igboho and some mofos where justifying it.

They're doing this to ordinary citizens and still some mofos on this thread are justifying it.

Until it gets to everyone's doorstep.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by thuxzwda1: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tyranny:
There's something you guys don't know!

You wey know am.....tell us nah
Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
One day they will burst into a room and they'll meet their dead ancestors.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by livinbygrace: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Beancounter93:

Nigerian prince Scam?Do you know that the man involved in that scam called Nigerian prince is a Northerner (Prince from the North)and just got married to one of the daughters of the richest king in the
north?How many Northerners have you seen being harassed and intimidated by this agency?The greatest scammers are the northerners and at the moment the remain untouched.Southerners are now slaves .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
livinbygrace:

Nigerian prince Scam?Do you know that the man involved in that scam called Nigerian prince is a Northerner (Prince from the North)and just got married to one of the daughters richest king on the
north?How many Northerners have you seen being harassed and intimidated by this agency?The greatest scammers are the northerners and at the moment the remain untouched.Southerners are now slaves .

Yahoo boys must all go to jail

Including your Northern prince...plus the Nigerian prince thing was originated by Southerners a long time ago.

Let's not make this a North south thing. If the North likes, let them leave their yahoo boys free. By the time they start preying on them Northerners...elite to non elite...they will learn and recieve sense, and start jailing them.

Good afternoon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunshots Fired As SSS Alleged Siege On EFCC Lagos Office Continues / Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President / Why OBJ, Jonathan, Other Former Leaders Boycotted May 29, June 12 – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.