Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

The Only Article Writer You'll Ever Need - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Only Article Writer You'll Ever Need (139 Views)

9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices / The Only Complete Fiverr Course You Will Ever Need / The Last Tutorial You'll Ever Need To Upgrade Your Fiverr Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Article Writer You'll Ever Need by Diety01: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
NOTE: If you're interested in boring, vanilla content at cheap rates from a content writer who lives in their parent's basement and play Among Us—I'm not for you.

However, if you're looking for content that influences, inspires, and compels someone to take action...

...then you've come to the right place.

Here’s the reality:

I create jaw-dropping, heart-thumping, knock-your-socks-off copy and content for bold entrepreneurs and purpose-driven brands.

I craft holistic copy and content from the ground up, ensuring the right tone, narrative, and customer touchpoints.

What I believe;
1. Great copy and content speak to the hearts and minds of your dream clients.

And just as importantly —it gets the wrong people off the bus: see you later time wasters!

2. Your ability to connect, captivate and convert your audience determines your impact and income.

It would be simple math even if I failed it miserably in High School.

Here are some projects I can help you with...
• Daily emails.
• Email newsletters.
• Sales emails and launch sequences.
• Autoresponder emails.
• Cryptocurrency/blockchain writing.
• Article writing/blog writing.

But enough about me —my goal is simple:

Your results.
Your growth.
Your expansion.

Don't waste your time with cheapskates, or else I'll be the guy mopping up their work —it happens so often that clients call me "The Cleaner."

Feedback;
"I LOVE working with James! He is a seasoned professional who knows his stuff."

"Super easy to work with and met our quick deadline promptly. He was wonderful about communicating and asking questions to ensure she could deliver what we were looking for."

Please don't waste your time with content writer in their parent's basement who will make you do more work in the long run.

Message me now —and let's create some magic smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

They Said You’d Be Cleaning Toilets? / Daily Relationship Dose By James Baldwin / I Redeem All Country Gift Card And Any Gift Card For Personal Use 09098637151

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.