Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices (20529 Views)

COVID-19: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Allowed Into Offices In Abuja (Photos) / Google Staff Walk Out Of Their Offices In Protest Over Excos Sexual Allegations / NLC Takes Over MTN Offices In Calabar Over Staff Ill-treatment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by Nobody: 1:22am On May 19, 2023
Fridays in Nigerian offices are a breeding ground for hilarity, where normal work routines take a backseat and peculiar characters come to life. Brace yourself for a sidesplitting journey as we unveil the nine types of workers you're likely to encounter in Nigerian offices on this glorious day. From the master procrastinator to the dance floor diva, these characters make Fridays a day to remember!

The "TGIF" Chanters

First up, we have the enthusiastic "TGIF" chanters. Armed with their mugs, they roam the office, spreading contagious Friday vibes with their catchy choruses. From "Thank God It's Friday!" to "Freedom at Last!" their enthusiasm is unmatched. You can't help but smile as they channel their inner cheerleaders, transforming the office into a mini pep 'owambe'

The Procrastination Pros

Fridays bring out the hidden talents of the procrastination pros. These individuals have perfected the art of delaying tasks until the very last minute. They'll be seen meticulously organizing their desk, engaging in deep conversations about weekend plans, or suddenly discovering an urgent need to clean their keyboards. With their impeccable timing, they turn procrastination into a hilarious art form. You find these people pushing every task till Monday. To them, Friday is a work -free-day. 'Let's do it on Monday'

The Casual Fashionistas

When it comes to fashion, Fridays in Nigerian offices are a runway of eclectic styles. Enter the casual fashionistas, who see “Casual Fridays” as an opportunity to showcase their most eccentric outfits. From vibrant Ankara prints paired with sneakers to quirky accessories that defy the laws of fashion. Their unique sense of style adds a splash of color to the workplace. These sets of people do not remain at their desks, they move around so often. Everyone must see their Friday outfit and compliment them.

The Friday Feast Enthusiasts

If there's one thing Nigerian workers excel at on Fridays, it's the art of feasting. The Friday feast enthusiasts emerge with Tupperware containers bursting with homemade delicacies. They transform the office into a mini food carnival, tempting everyone with the aromas of jollof rice, fried plantains, and mouthwatering stews. Just be prepared for some fierce competition when it comes to grabbing a plate! They are fond of inviting everyone to the table. After all Friday ushers in Saturday 'Owambe'

The Dance Floor Divas

When the clock strikes 5:00 PM, the dance floor divas take center stage. These individuals possess an insatiable desire to celebrate the weekend with some killer dance moves. They turn empty spaces into impromptu dance floors, grooving to the latest Afrobeat hits or classic Nigerian tunes. Don't be surprised if you witness some unforgettable breakdance moves or the infamous "Gbe Body e “ or "shaky shaku' in action! And some just pick up their bags and off till Monday.

The Daydreamers United

Fridays have a magical effect on the daydreamers of the office. Their minds wander to faraway beaches, owambe, planned dates, nights outs with the guys, or simply a cozy weekend at home. You'll find them gazing out of the windows, lost in their world of weekend fantasies. If you catch a glimpse of a faint smile or a distant gaze, you know you've encountered a proud member of the daydreamers united.

The "Weekend Explorer"

Meet the "Weekend Explorer," a character with an insatiable wanderlust and an uncanny ability to plan exciting weekend getaways. This individual spends their Fridays meticulously preparing for their travel destinations, and mapping out adventurous itineraries. You'll find them passionately discussing their upcoming escapades and a contagious enthusiasm that spreads like wildfire. These people are usually those who work far from their families and have Fridays only to return home to their loved ones.

The Friday Fashion Rebel

While the casual fashionistas make a splash with their unique outfits, there's always one rebel in the office who takes it to a whole new level. Enter the "Friday Fashion Rebel." This individual delights in defying all fashion norms and pushing boundaries. They show up to the office on Fridays wearing mismatched colors, polka dots paired with stripes, or even donning a costume like their agbada,dashiki gele, or fila. And there goes everyone hailing them and you will hear words like 'This weekend is going to be hot '

The Office Comedians

Last but certainly not least, we have the office comedians, the unsung heroes of Friday hilarity. Armed with a quick wit and an arsenal of jokes, they transform the dullest of office spaces into comedy clubs. Whether it's impersonations, clever one-liners, or spontaneous puns, their infectious laughter fills the air and turns even the most mundane tasks into comedy gold.

Fridays in Nigerian offices are anything but ordinary. The diverse cast of characters, from the "TGIF" chanters to the office comedians, infuse the workplace with laughter, joy, and an infectious Friday spirit.

What about you? How do you work or dress on Fridays? Who are those office characters that light up your mood?

LinkedIn Blessing Omidhe

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by ipobarecriminals: 3:11am On May 19, 2023
sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by KhingLufem1(m): 3:54pm On May 19, 2023
Interesting
Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by Jot3: 3:55pm On May 19, 2023
undecided

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by lavylilly: 3:55pm On May 19, 2023
cheesy
Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by Flangelo12: 3:56pm On May 19, 2023
grin
Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by Dagger111(m): 3:56pm On May 19, 2023
Opor
Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by drizslim(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2023
Working in privates in Nigeria is second to modern day slavery

14 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by Sonnobax15(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2023
grin
Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by money121(m): 3:58pm On May 19, 2023
Ok
Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2023
Go local govt
Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by Abolodje: 3:59pm On May 19, 2023
So boring

8 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:59pm On May 19, 2023
Nice read
Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by iCauseTrouble: 3:59pm On May 19, 2023
Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by Boogyman557: 4:00pm On May 19, 2023
Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 19, 2023
cheesy grin
Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by nymphomaniac(m): 4:03pm On May 19, 2023
I am definitely the comedian there. The life of the office.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by Sturdy12: 4:06pm On May 19, 2023
Ok

Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by Karmaisme(m): 4:06pm On May 19, 2023
Jot3:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.
It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives.
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct num:

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2TShWa1UJM

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed.

NB: this blackmailer Mrbanner with his many different account always be the first one to call someone a scammer.when he see others seeking for help post.but will never report his own fraudulent begging posts,he is the one that has scamming people here with different fake story,he is behind that of faith shiando, Angela begging post because he never called mods on it always turn blind eye.you can check his profile to see

I know that the calamity you are asking for will befall you.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by DyshApp: 4:12pm On May 19, 2023
Nothing like the TGIF chanters and the procrastinators who don't skip a second the moment it's closing hour
Re: 9 Types Of Hilarious Workers You'll Encounter In Nigeria Offices by Weknowbetter: 4:13pm On May 19, 2023
That A.I. picture of that man is hideous, why would you post that. Look at the eyes teeth and hands

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Officer Dies While His Promotion Letter Gets Released The Next Day.Photos / What Do You Really Love to Do? / Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.