Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

STORY That Can Save Your Marriage Or Relationship - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / STORY That Can Save Your Marriage Or Relationship (230 Views)

Insulting A Woman After Breaks Up In Dating Or Relationship And Exposing Her / Tighten Up Your Marriage Or Rep- Up Your Marriage / This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STORY That Can Save Your Marriage Or Relationship by uchemac2: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
True life story copied and pasted here to save your marriage and relationship.
I may have cheated on my husband if MRS XYZ hadn't introduced me to this natural weak erection and quick ejaculation treatment at the exact time she did. Even though he takes care of me and treats me like a queen, I wanted more....

I know you don't enjoy sex, but like is an understatement for me....

REAL SEX IS MY FAVORITE.

I adore and respect my husband. He is a kind man who is always willing to help.

It calms my nerves and makes me less nagging, in addition to providing sexual pleasure. Above all, reaching orgasm on a regular basis has been my anti-aging secret over the years, and I like looking well.

I would have to touch, entreat, and use all sort of approaches on his cucumber, much like a child, before it would even stand halfway to complete its God-given function ooo.

Despite my best efforts, he pours just as he is about to enter.

So, before you pass judgment and call me names, have a look at how it all began....

After only four months of dating, my husband proposed to me, and I accepted his proposal without hesitation.

When we first started dating, my friends joked that he must have a lot of money because I chose him over other suitors. He didn't pass our TDH (Tall, Dark, and Handsome) exam, so they must have assumed that... lol

It was actually his compassionate personality that drew me in to date him, but it was his ability to make me feel like a full woman that kept me addicted to him.

He has a knack for making me beg for more.
I recall the first time we kissed. He had touched me all over and put me in a good mood. I was a little dismayed when he brought out his cucumber. I expected something bigger, but by the time he was totally inside me, he felt twice as huge.

No one has ever gotten to the deepest part of me.

Though I didn't know what I was saying, he had to immediately turn on the TV to prevent his next flat neighbor from hearing my ringtone.

We had frequent intercourse from that point until he proposed to me, and it brought us closer together. He'd already become one of my closest friends. So when he asked me to marry him, all I could say was yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes,

Before I met him, I didn't care for regular sex.

He had a lot of expertise and knew how to utilize his tool appropriately. That's when I discovered sex isn't always about the cucumber's size, but rather how well you can use it.

He taught me everything I know about sex today. He was a kind lover, and I learned how to actually appreciate sex with him.

He initially blamed it on job stress, but as the problem lasted and he became increasingly reclusive, I assumed he was having an affair.

I tried to talk to him about it on various occasions, but he shrugged it off, claiming that he was OK, that I was being unreasonable, or that sex is not food.

​I reminded myself that I am a mother, so I let it go and focused on my children, but a part of me kept telling me that I am also a wife. Besides, my home's tranquility was already in jeopardy. Our level of communication had plummeted.

For over a year, it carried on like this.

I didn't want to talk about him with my friends because I didn't want them to bring up what they said about me rushing into marriage with him, so I remained silent and suffered in quiet.
One day, I went to see Mrs. XYZ, an elderly friend, and we began to talking. We discussed men and marriage. I became teary-eyed as a result of my emotional outburst. She inquired as to what my problem was, and I informed her that I was about to lose my marriage.

She started giggling as I told her how it all started.... I felt humiliated and betrayed by her. How could she laugh at a heartfelt event that had impacted my home? Only because I respected and trusted her did I confide in her.

She eventually stopped laughing and said that my husband could not possibly be having an affair.

She claimed that it had occurred to her spouse previously and that she knew what to do. She gave me the seller's contact information, and I quickly placed a purchase.

The following day, it was delivered to me.

My hubby was at home on this Saturday morning. I paid the dispatcher and informed him that the package was addressed to him.

I begged him to use it so that the problem could be handled, but all he said was, "I see you have some money to throw around." I was enraged, but I resolved to never revisit the subject again.

He was meant to leave on Monday for a one-month business trip to the East, but he left on Sunday...

I didn't even ask him why he changed his mind so quickly...

I just came to the conclusion that he wanted to spend more time with me.

When he returned, I planned to inform him of my own business trip so that I could be with anyone I wanted.
He just showed up unannounced two weeks later.
To prepare his meal, I changed into a short dress. From behind, I felt a hand gripping my waist. When I turned to face him, the sight in his eyes told me all I needed to know. I was furious with him at first, but then I realized how much I missed him

I was taken aback by his completely erect cucumber. I suddenly had a strong desire to have him inside of me.

He acted as though he could read my mind. He slipped me into the kitchen cupboard, moved my clothes, and slid inside without wasting time. While he jerked back and forth and went deep inside, I put my legs around his waists and my hands around his neck.

We were both starving for each other, so I kept muttering his name. When he reached his climax, he kissed me on the forehead, looked me in the eyes, and whispered THANK YOU. I had no idea why he said that, and I didn't bother to inquire.

We proceeded to take a shower, and he began flirting with me while I was still in the shower. I hurriedly exited and returned to my kitchen to continue cooking.
I brought him his lunch, but he was preoccupied with my huge breasts.

He carried me to the bedroom, leaving the meal undisturbed, and this time he took his time, touching me all over, sucking my breast and licking my tit in a way that made me moan. He was patient even though his cucumber was quite hard...that was the man I married.

I was drenched by the time he walked in. Surprisingly, he only lasted 30 minutes. We both experienced orgasm about the same time..... It was a unique experience. I couldn't help but scream his name in awe.

I was relieved to see him in this manner once more; it was exactly what I desired, but I was also terrified.... I wanted to make sure he wasn't on anything. So I walked up to him later that night and said. Please provide me an explanation for today's events. He answered with a smile, "For making love to my woman?" Is that an issue?

It won't be an issue if you tell me what you used, I reassured him....

But you bought me what I used, he said. When did I say I'd do it? That's when I realized I hadn't seen the Action pack around the home since he left. I was simply too enraged to notice.

He said that he had only been using it for a little over two weeks when he began to see results and that he was embarrassed to get the treatment from me.

Wow!
That proves she was correct!
The ACTION PACK is effective.
It saved my marriage

My husband, who was embarrassed to discuss the problem with even his wife, has now recommended the remedy to all of his friends and more...

I've gone online so that, with the internet's power, I can reach as many others who are in a similar circumstance and want to get out of it as possible without having to know or see them.

You only need to place an order, and it will be delivered to you. Without anyone knowing about it.

That way, you, too, can be among the actual men us women admire and discuss.

With this potent combination, you may reclaim your proper place on the Maracan stadium and regain your self-esteem.

Introducing….

Erectile Dysfunction/ Weak Erection, Quick Spill, Low Libido: The Proven, Tested, 100% Natural, And Permanent Solution (Loss Of Sextual Desire)

THIS WAS THE COMBINATION THAT BENEFITED MY HUSBAND.

Click Here To Order Now
https://foreveronlinestore.com/sexual-wellness/

It is NAFDAC approved and has no side effects.

THE ACTION PACK CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS.

THIS UNIQUE PRODUCT IS KNOWN AS "THE SEX HERB" DUE TO ITS EFFECT ON THE SEXUAL AND REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS, WHICH ASSISTS MEN IN MAINTAINING A HEALTHY SEXUAL LIFESTYLE.

It treats impotence and erectile dysfunction in men.
In men, it increases sexual stimulation and arousal.
It boosts sperm count as well as motility.
It Assists Fertility
It aids the body's stress management by regulating hormones.
It's a supplement that boosts your immune system.
It removes infections from the urinary system.
Maintains Healthy Prostate Health by Increasing Sextual Energy.

'IT IS PACKED FULL OF PROTEIN, CAROTENE, AND FLAVONOIDS WHICH CAN HELP REMOVE FREE RADICALS FROM THE BODY,' BEE POLLEN HAS BEEN SHOWN TO HELP INCREASE SEXUAL ACTIVITY AND BOOST ENERGY.

Bee Pollen  has a significant impact on sperm count and fertility.
Booster of energy and endurance
It aids in the rebalancing of the body's chemistry.
It helps with fat digestion and metabolism.
Because it is high in anti-oxidant vitamins and B-complex vitamins, it boosts immunological and nervous system performance.
It's good for depression and PMT.
Encourages regular bowel movements.
It boosts your immune system.

Male hormone synthesis is greatly aided by this supplement.
Boosts a man's sexual libido
It contains a potent combination of herbs, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that support proper urine flow.
It maintains healthy testicular activities and is ideal for urinary tract infections.
It has the same amount of antioxidants as eating a whole pomegranate.
It improves the mobility and fertility of sperm.
You stand to gain a lot more than you stand to lose...
There will be no more stage fright!

IF YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS, YOU WOULD ENJOY A FREE DISCOUNT OF 10%.

Click Here To Order Now
https://foreveronlinestore.com/sexual-wellness/
Re: STORY That Can Save Your Marriage Or Relationship by uchemac2: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2021
For real menn

(1) (Reply)

List Of Most Deadliest Disease A-Z / Rhesus Factor Incompatibility A Leading Cause Of Miscarriage / Food Recommendation: Sea Buck-thorn For Orchitis Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.