Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE (35244 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Makes U-turn, Denies Killing Usifo Ataga / MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by HabaHaba: 8:12am On Jul 15, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You are a bloody hyporcrite! grin you called the poor innocent girl a liar! So you are supporting the dead rapists who tried to rape her.

I say she is the victim the dead man was a rapist. Who deserved what he got. The courts should decide and set the innocent girl free!

Bleep you a million times over!!!
Did you see the recent revelations that showed she willingly, consciously participated in the orchestra orchestrated by her benevolent unclw who was gunning to marry Mr Utagas wife, Brenda?

Brenda Ataga, Super TV CEO’s Wife, Requests N1, 000, 000, 000 Defamation Fee From Naijaloaded https://m.scoopernews.com/share?newsId=16890559&shareChannel=WhatsApp Download Scooper app to get latest news & Save data: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hatsune.eagleee
Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by Calitoscassius(m): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2021
HabaHaba:

Bleep you a million times over!!!
Did you see the recent revelations that showed she willingly, consciously participated in the orchestra orchestrated by her benevolent unclw who was gunning to marry Mr Utagas wife, Brenda?

Brenda Ataga, Super TV CEO’s Wife, Requests N1, 000, 000, 000 Defamation Fee From Naijaloaded https://m.scoopernews.com/share?newsId=16890559&shareChannel=WhatsApp Download Scooper app to get latest news & Save data: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hatsune.eagleee

lick my butt, So bloody what? You are one of those goons stalking the internet searching for conspiracy kangaroo news against the innocent girl. How are all these your findings proves that the girl killed Mr Ataga? Did you witness her kill Mr Ataga? You fool! You People have been warned to stop these online kangaroo judge and jury let the courts decide! And free the innocent girl!
I have moved on from this story since, i expected you to have move on too, but as it appears you are still stalking the internet searching for irrelevant conspracies go find something else posolitive to do with your time.
Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by HabaHaba: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2021
Calitoscassius:
lick my butt, So bloody what? You are one of those goons stalking the internet searching for conspiracy kangaroo news against the innocent girl. How are all these your findings proves that the girl killed Mr Ataga? Did you witness her kill Mr Ataga? You fool! You People have been warned to stop these online kangaroo judge and jury let the courts decide! And free the innocent girl!
I have moved on from this story since, i expected you to have move on too, but as it appears you are still stalking the internet searching for irrelevant conspracies go find something else posolitive to do with your time.

Asswipe Bastard!!!!!

Misplaced baboon! Id smack your Stewpid face and give u a lesson youd never forget in your lifetime if you were close to me!

Idyot, lookat foolish you speaking as if you understand the rule of law while TRYING TO FORCE FOLKS TO BELIEVE THE GIRL IS INNOCENT!!
Fucking foolish idyiotic asswipe, if u know the rule of law why do u speak as if shes innocent?

I stalk the internet to get FACTS fuul!
I don't judge people cos i ain't innocent either, but i deal with issues on AS IT IS basis, idyiot!!!

Dont dare me in any way with ur Stewpid ass licking uncivilized senses!
Baboons leader. Idyiotic fuul, God help ur not close to me, you for leaen lessons the beat way.

1 Like

Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by Calitoscassius(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
HabaHaba:

Asswipe Bastard!!!!!

Misplaced baboon! Id smack your Stewpid face and give u a lesson youd never forget in your lifetime if you were close to me!

Idyot, lookat foolish you speaking as if you understand the rule of law while TRYING TO FORCE FOLKS TO BELIEVE THE GIRL IS INNOCENT!!
Fucking foolish idyiotic asswipe, if u know the rule of law why do u speak as if shes innocent?

I stalk the internet to get FACTS fuul!
I don't judge people cos i ain't innocent either, but i deal with issues on AS IT IS basis, idyiot!!!

Dont dare me in any way with ur Stewpid ass licking uncivilized senses!
Baboons leader. Idyiotic fuul, God help ur not close to me, you for leaen lessons the beat way.
bla bla bla bla bla!! Incoherent nincompoop! grin smack my face? from behind your cheap mobile device? People like you are the reason nigerian govt. Wants to ban social media in your zoo country. As i said, move on from this story! go find something to do with your hopeless life. grin before your hate for an innocent girl that you have never even met drives you insane!

Bye!
Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by HBB1(m): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
soojar:

Oh boy, what do you know about grammar please?

More than you obviously?
Re: Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE by soojar(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2021
HBB1:

More than you obviously?

Obviously not sir. I mean if you got confused by that simple sentence, then, not even close

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death / "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner / Man Stabs Friend Over 200 Naira Burial Levy In Onitsha...(graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.