Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister - Bishop Oyedepo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister - Bishop Oyedepo (226 Views)

Buhari: All Ministers With Political Ambitions Must Resign Before May16 / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister - Bishop Oyedepo by Emmac433: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Senior Pastor of the Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, has said he loves all Ministers of God but he is not friends with every one of them.

The clergyman said this on Sunday, July 11 while delivering a message in his church and advising them on how to move their businesses forward. He cautioned his follower on the kind of associations they get into as it can make or mar their destiny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWbcGNZJmZg
Re: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister - Bishop Oyedepo by Amotolongbo(f): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
Senior Pastor of the Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, has said he loves all Ministers of God but he is not friends with every one of them.
All unrighteousness is sin
Re: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister - Bishop Oyedepo by NiceCeSi(f): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
sad

(1) (Reply)

Court Rejects, Dismisses An Application By Ozigbo To Compel INEC To Accept Him / Free Sunday Igboho. Yoruba Agitators Rally And Pr Test In Cotonou And Manchester / 'bandits' Released 28 Out Of 121 Abducted Baptist School Students In Kaduna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.