Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells (44765 Views)

DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups / Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB / Israelis Arrested In Nigeria For 'Supporting IPOB' Speak After Their Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by richmond500: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

Brother, yes corruption dey, but when you harm or kill their citizens, there is nothing like corruption, its total war !!!
total war for where? Its like u don't understand that Nigeria a sovereign nation has the privileges to exterminate any threat,
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by SeeThisLoser: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
theTranslator:

The day you ipob guys think and stop insulting like your supleme leada

Is the day your liberation comes

LMAO, I am not IPOB and will never be, I do not subscribe to some of their methods.

I am just telling you in plain language within the specifics of this article, that you should be praying that the Israel citizens do not die in custody because your Boohairy becomes immediate toast. Abuja is dusted in 12 hours maximum.

Thanks

30 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by SeeThisLoser: 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
richmond500:
total war for where? Its like u don't understand that Nigeria a sovereign nation has the privileges to exterminate any threat, and Israel will never like to fight Nigeria, they may have the military might but this is one country that has economic alliance with China, Russia and other countries, it will be bloody for Israel to engage Nigeria in a battle, cos they will have a lot of external help.

Israel only needs AMERICA and thats it. Jews control America. They only do what is in their best interest and damn the consequences.

External help ? LMAO You are so naive. America will be behind Israel 1000%. Nobody gives a shit about the shit hole.

It won't be a war, it will be pin point precision strikes and level Aso Rock and half of Abuja, then we will see where those corruption politicians will run to.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by theTranslator: 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

LMAO, I am not IPOB and will never be, I do not subscribe to some of their methods.

I am just telling you in plain language within the specifics of this article, that you should be praying that the Israel citizens do not die in custody because your Boohairy becomes immediate toast. Abuja is dusted in 12 hours maximum.

Thanks
Ipob is a mentality

You have it
You are IPOB

You just cherish anything that spites Nigeria

You are Nigerian whether you like it or not
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by SeeThisLoser: 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
theTranslator:

Ipob is a mentality

You have it
You are IPOB

Yes my brother, I hate Nigeria but not Nigerians.

Amen

29 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by theTranslator: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

Israel only needs AMERICA and thats it. Jews control America. They only do what is in their best interest and damn the consequences.
Russia alone will clear your America

Talkless of with an alliance with China

Those are the real world powers
USA is just mouth
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by richmond500: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
meccuno:
tell me the year Nigeria has ever surpassed Isreal in education, Military. stop hyping a dead country. Nigeria is a useless entity. undecided
do u understand the meaning of economic powers?
Israel is up there with Argentina, Nigeria is leagues above them, its not all about the weapons u have, Nigeria is economically bigger than Israel

1 Like

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by SeeThisLoser: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
theTranslator:

Russia alone will clear your America

Talkless of with an alliance with China

Those are the real world powers
USA is just mouth

OMG, see this small boy.

You think Russia will come to your aid ? Because of ? LMAO

Listen Pal when America talks Russians go and hide, besides Russia does not give a shit about Nigeria.

29 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by theTranslator: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

Amen
You dance when any bad story about Nigeria comes

How will the country develop?
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by Mystic216: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
richmond500:
forget military power weh Israel get, Nigeria no be Israel mate in terms of economic, social and diplomatic powers

Na corruption deh worry us, if not, we should be above SA sef in everything

This one no get sense �����

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by Ovamboland(m): 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Fulani done they use all of us name to find trouble with Isreal.

I don't know the kind of kai-kai those people in NIA are drinking, but I know that MOSSAD operate with a clean mind and clear sight.

Make una mind dey dere

The same Mossad that was contracted to kidnap Fulani man Umaru Dikko.

Be shouting Fulani up and down like they are your Lord and savior
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by SeeThisLoser: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
richmond500:
Israel is up there with Argentina, Nigeria is leagues above them, its not all about the weapons u have, Even with corruption If Nigeria economy falls to zero, few countries will feel the impact, even USA and China will feel it, Israel doesn't have such power.

[img]https://media./images/c73d1304e42551781dae4172b5645925/tenor.gif[/img]

22 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by theTranslator: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

OMG, see this small boy.

You think Russia will come to your aid ? Because of ? LMAO

Listen Pal when America talks Russians go and hide, besides Russia does not give a shit about Nigeria.
I didn't talk about no aid

Where did you get that?
Russian military is not Us military mate

Even north Korea dey see USA finish
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by SeeThisLoser: 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ovamboland:

The same Mossad that was contracted to kidnap Fulani man Umaru Dikko.

Be shouting Fulani up and down like they are your Lord and savior

Yes and you know why ? Because he defrauded both Israel and Nigeria duh. Self interests.

Besides you have a rabid zionist as prime minister who is even worse than Netanyahu. Go figure.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by richmond500: 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

Amen
actually, u should have hated Nigerians cos Nigeria has done nothing to deserve the treatment its getting from Nigerians.

It gave us everything a country should give to its citizens and more but we ended up soiling its name, there is no country as blessed as Nigeria, we have the diversity, the best weather, zero natural disasters, vast amount of natural resources that is greatly untapped
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by SeeThisLoser: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
theTranslator:

You dance when any bad story about Nigeria comes

How will the country develop?

I am not happy when bad things happen to Nigerians, but I am happy when bad things happen to Nigerian leaders for what they have done to the country.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by SeeThisLoser: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
theTranslator:

Also rock can never be turned into ashes

People like you are a crazy liability to this nation

Nigeria is a cancer to Africa, a liability to half of it's citizens and a failed state aka shit hole. If you enjoy living in slums not everybody else does.

I pray every day that Nigerians are delivered from Nigeria and restored to their normal state.

24 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by theTranslator: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

Nigeria is a cancer to Africa, a liability to half of it's citizens and a failed state aka shit hole. If you enjoy living in slums not everybody else does.

I pray every day that Nigerians are delivered from Nigeria and restored to their normal state.
You find ways to make things better

Not going everywhere dancing and propagating evil about the Nigerian state

How many African countries are better than Nigeria?
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by MadamVanessa(f): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
theTranslator:

Ipob is a mentality

You have it
You are IPOB

Tell me one thing i should be prou of this zoo, that i should not be happy about anything that spite the zoo?

Nigeria is a zoo, and it shall continue to be a zoo till the end of time.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by Oksman(m): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Arrewa:
Why are Africans overating Israel??

Before Christ, Romans conquered Israel, even during his time, Israel was occupied by the Romans.

At little after Jesus the Jews made the Romans angry and they massacred the jews, drove them away from Israel. for about 2000 years from then, the jews were second class citizens every where they go.

The christians persecuted them for what they did to Chris, the Arabs were flogging their yansh any time they deemed fit. Hitler did his own. Till the Europeans decided to have mercy on them and create a state for them.

The so called 6 day war only succeeded because the Arabs just gained independence and didn't had any air force nor good military. The Europeans trained and gave Isreal weapons, especially their air force.

The only time Israel met a strong force Hizbollah backed by Iran they lost.

The only hands preventing isreal's defeat are those of America, Britain and the western world. If US remove their support, Israel is dead!!

Epistle.

15 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by Oksman(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Arrewa:
Isreal that lost almost all wars they had involved in except a couple.

Isreal that was defeated by the Babylonians and sent on exile, Isreal that was defeated by the Philistines except when under David, Isreal that was defeated by the Romans, burnt their temple and sent on exile. Isreal that was defeated by the British.

And some ignorant christian who had never read any other book outside the Bible as interpreted by his pastor is spewing rubish.

Isreal was created by the UN and sustained by the west - US, UK and france. If the US should withdraw its protection and support of Isreal, the Jewish state would be a sitting duck. What do you think is reason Arab country hate the US, is it not because of its support of Israel?

Black ma sef... So God loves Israel more than blacks? He did not choose Africans but Isrealis? Why? Because Isrealis told you so?

So if Isreal is God's people, what are you? Devil's people?

The way religion has beclouded most people's sense of reasoning is quite shocking!!

And about to be defeated by arrewa army. Mumu analysis.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by SeeThisLoser: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
Arrewa:
If he's guilty of any crime...He should face Justice!!

Before Christ, Romans conquered Israel, even during his time, Israel was occupied by the Romans.

At little after Jesus the Jews made the Romans angry and they massacred the jews, drove them away from Israel. for about 2000 years from then, the jews were second class citizens every where they go.

The christians persecuted them for what they did to Chris, the Arabs were flogging their yansh any time they deemed fit. Hitler did his own. Till the Europeans decided to have mercy on them and create a state for them.

The so called 6 day war only succeeded because the Arabs just gained independence and didn't had any air force nor good military. The Europeans trained and gave Isreal weapons, especially their air force.

The only hands preventing isreal's defeat are those of America, Britain and the western world. If US remove their support, Israel is dead!!

Enjoy video - they fvcked with your Arab cousins without America , lol.

Try them and smell paradise = lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ6-KHoUg4k

25 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by Rareoil(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
Arrewa:
If he's guilty of any crime...He should face Justice!!

After reading the nonsense you wrote, all I can say is that Cold beans dey your head.

23 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by Oksman(m): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
jerryunit48:
This can’t be true because Nigeria cannot withstand Israel so they wouldn’t try it

Nigeria can not withstand any nation as it stands now. Internally fractured and polarized along ethnic line, who will fight for her. The only problem I see now is the fallout of poor capacity building investment by our northern brothers and it's really affecting the way they view issues.

18 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by meccuno: 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
richmond500:
Israel is up there with Argentina, Nigeria is leagues above them, its not all about the weapons u have, Even with corruption If Nigeria economy falls to zero, few countries that makes money from Nigeria will feel the impact, even USA and China will feel it, Israel doesn't have such power.
you are very funny. i guess you dont know anything about the country. we keep deceiving ourselves about how good Nigeria is. economic wise and others. Nigeria can never be on the same level with Isreal. what even makes Nigeria tick is basically the oil and the workforce of the south. moreover Oil doesnt guarantee a stable economy when you have retard from the north whose sole aim is consume like parasites without adding any single value. Israel has a stronger positon in the world that Nigeria. even with the so called oil that we dont even control what has been its impact on us as individuals? the jews have control over their country but do we? nigeria is a shithole. we have nothing to offer other than stupidity

22 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by Rareoil(m): 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
richmond500:
total war for where? Its like u don't understand that Nigeria a sovereign nation has the privileges to exterminate any threat, and Israel will never like to fight Nigeria, they may have the military might but this is one country that has economic alliance with China, Russia and other countries, it will be bloody for Israel to engage Nigeria in a battle, cos they will have a lot of external help.

Oga if Israel attacks this zoo, China and Russia won't come to your rescue, makes I tell you now.

16 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by malel1: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
richmond500:

U are so myopic

9 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by Rareoil(m): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
richmond500:
Israel is up there with Argentina, Nigeria is leagues above them, its not all about the weapons u have, Even with corruption If Nigeria economy falls to zero, few countries that makes money from Nigeria will feel the impact, even USA and China will feel it, Israel doesn't have such power.

which Kain lie be this boss?

3 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by delzbaba(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
Abeg make una leave isreal people alone oh.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by Mchawi(f): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
Officialgarri:
If true, then kudos to the proactive government. They would have smuggler weapons into this country and turn our country to a war torn country

Mercenaries shouldn't be allowed on our soil to bring about another terror group.

Your foolishness is no longer funny. You make foolish people look wise.

15 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by Arda1000(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
Rareoil:

which Kain lie be this boss?
omo grin leave am,em won match dick with people wey fit just send a missile from middle East to Nigeria grin dude don't even worth replying,my own be make Dem send anything dem won send to North we have no hand in this

9 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by sharpwriter(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
lamentor78:
My hand no dey o, Isreal of all people which kind demon they pursue Buhari

Demon of destruction! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Elites Stole Nigeria Dry / Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed / Nigerian Army Launches Armored Fighting Vehicles, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.