Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,440 members, 7,812,318 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells (44759 Views)

DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups / Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB / Israelis Arrested In Nigeria For 'Supporting IPOB' Speak After Their Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by MansoryMX(m): 1:12am On Jul 14, 2021
theTranslator:

You guys underestimate Nigeria

Wetin dey worry this one! Wetin dey Nigeria biko explain? Abi you wan tell me we fit fight Israel if they set the stage for us? wink

1 Like

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by MansoryMX(m): 1:12am On Jul 14, 2021
theTranslator:

You guys underestimate Nigeria

Wetin dey worry this one! Wetin dey Nigeria biko explain? Abi you wan tell me we fit fight Israel if they set the stage for us? wink

2 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by theTranslator: 1:18am On Jul 14, 2021
MansoryMX:

Allies are more important than strength
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by MansoryMX(m): 1:19am On Jul 14, 2021
theTranslator:

Allies are more important than strength

And who are our allies?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by sunnx(f): 1:20am On Jul 14, 2021
Israeli like you called people to vacate before you brought down that Palestine building and destroyed alot, pls inform we that do not have bad thought towards your people and country to vacate Abuja and bolo states before you bomb bokoharamians. These Buharideens and buharididirins has no joy.

1 Like

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by theTranslator: 1:25am On Jul 14, 2021
MansoryMX:

And who are our allies?
UK
Nigeria is UK's cash cow
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by OBALOLA55(m): 1:28am On Jul 14, 2021
theTranslator:

The day you ipob guys think and stop insulting like your supleme leada

Is the day your liberation comes
ABDU OH YA HERE ALREADYgrin

1 Like

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by theTranslator: 1:42am On Jul 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ABDU OH YA HERE ALREADYgrin
undecided
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by OBALOLA55(m): 1:44am On Jul 14, 2021
theTranslator:
undecided
I NOTICED THAT YOU WERE ACTIVELY DEFENDING YOUR FULANI MASTERS HERE

1 Like

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by theTranslator: 1:46am On Jul 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
I NOTICED THAT YOU WERE ACTIVELY DEFENDING YOUR FULANI MASTERS HERE
I pity you
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by theTranslator: 1:46am On Jul 14, 2021
1109nine:
[s][/s]
this is almost 2 am cheesy

Chai
God help you
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by OBALOLA55(m): 1:59am On Jul 14, 2021
theTranslator:

I pity you
ABDU MY GEE grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by KILLTHECOWS(f): 2:12am On Jul 14, 2021
Arrewa:
If he's guilty of any crime...He should face Justice!!

Why are Africans overating Israel??

Before Christ, Romans conquered Israel, even during his time, Israel was occupied by the Romans.

At little after Jesus the Jews made the Romans angry and they massacred the jews, drove them away from Israel. for about 2000 years from then, the jews were second class citizens every where they go.

The christians persecuted them for what they did to Chris, the Arabs were flogging their yansh any time they deemed fit. Hitler did his own. Till the Europeans decided to have mercy on them and create a state for them.

The so called 6 day war only succeeded because the Arabs just gained independence and didn't had any air force nor good military. The Europeans trained and gave Isreal weapons, especially their air force.

The only time Israel met a strong force Hizbollah backed by Iran they lost.

Israel look strong around its Arab neighbors, beyond that, its a different game entirely.
You see, the Persians or Iranians (as they are called today) aint arabs, they walk the talk, if u know what I mean...for far too long now, they've been daring Israel to stop barking and attack them as it has been saying it would for God knows how long now.

But nothing has happened, you know why? because Israel dont have the balls to fight a formidable opponent without bigdaddy USA military support. And the support is not forthcoming either, because a war with the Persians is too risky even for the US.

US can not sacrifice the lives of its citizens to go die for your "mighty" Israel over Iran. So the US snubbed Israel and chose to dialogue with the Iranians over their Nuclear program.

The only hands preventing isreal's defeat are those of America, Britain and the western world. If US remove their support, Israel is dead!!

Anybody that really thinks that God loves some other people more than he likes him or that some other people are more of Gods children than him is a sophisticated Akuya!!
episode from a confused Arab Muslim who like fly thinks he is a bird.
Isreal should please know that southern Nigeria is different from the northern Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by MansoryMX(m): 2:15am On Jul 14, 2021
theTranslator:

UK
Nigeria is UK's cash cow

You dey make me laugh. Who told you UK is Nigeria allies? Wait o! Just because they allow your vegetable President access to UK for medical trip or alllw a presidential safe house over there doesn’t mean they are allies to us. Nobody be allies to Nigeria we ain’t got shit. If UK are truly allies to us they would have intervened against BokoHaram. UK don’t give a shit about us, know this now and know peace bro!

3 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by KILLTHECOWS(f): 2:17am On Jul 14, 2021
Wall Gecko vs Crocodile......
The way we will abandon Nigeria for the fulanis eeeeh.
grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by oilyngbati(m): 2:17am On Jul 14, 2021
Believe this news at the expense of your brain. This is a concocted news by Ipob terrorists propaganda. grin Israel my left yansh! Usain bolt nnamdi cownu will die in prison for his crimes against humanity, beheading of 10 Igbo girls for juju/charm and all other crimes, nothing will happen!
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by RichAbujaGuy: 2:51am On Jul 14, 2021
I see we have a couple of astute historians in this thread.

Siege of Jerusalem
Jewish-Roman war [70 CE]

https://www.britannica.com/event/Siege-of-Jerusalem-70

Titus Caesar Vespasianus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titus

Titus reportedly refused to accept a wreath of victory, as he claimed that he had not won the victory on his own but had been the vehicle through which their God had manifested his wrath against his people

Destruction of the Temple of Jerusalem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Dino Melaye Booed At Notting Hill Carnival While On Stage / Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.