Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells (44945 Views)

DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups / Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB / Israelis Arrested In Nigeria For 'Supporting IPOB' Speak After Their Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by Ykc2(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
Arrewa:
If he's guilty of any crime...He should face Justice!!

Why are Africans overating Israel??

Before Christ, Romans conquered Israel, even during his time, Israel was occupied by the Romans.

At little after Jesus the Jews made the Romans angry and they massacred the jews, drove them away from Israel. for about 2000 years from then, the jews were second class citizens every where they go.

The christians persecuted them for what they did to Chris, the Arabs were flogging their yansh any time they deemed fit. Hitler did his own. Till the Europeans decided to have mercy on them and create a state for them.

The so called 6 day war only succeeded because the Arabs just gained independence and didn't had any air force nor good military. The Europeans trained and gave Isreal weapons, especially their air force.

The only time Israel met a strong force Hizbollah backed by Iran they lost.

Israel look strong around its Arab neighbors, beyond that, its a different game entirely.
You see, the Persians or Iranians (as they are called today) aint arabs, they walk the talk, if u know what I mean...for far too long now, they've been daring Israel to stop barking and attack them as it has been saying it would for God knows how long now.

But nothing has happened, you know why? because Israel dont have the balls to fight a formidable opponent without bigdaddy USA military support. And the support is not forthcoming either, because a war with the Persians is too risky even for the US.

US can not sacrifice the lives of its citizens to go die for your "mighty" Israel over Iran. So the US snubbed Israel and chose to dialogue with the Iranians over their Nuclear program.

The only hands preventing isreal's defeat are those of America, Britain and the western world. If US remove their support, Israel is dead!!

Anybody that really thinks that God loves some other people more than he likes him or that some other people are more of Gods children than him is a sophisticated Akuya!!
even the country your religion came from Saudi Arabia dey prostrate for Israel not to talk of you wey fulani people dey use as slaves for zamfara,anyways if you bring pedophile Mohammed from his grave with his 72 virgins Israel go still Bleep am up
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by Chidywhite: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

LMAO, I am not IPOB and will never be, I do not subscribe to some of their methods.

I am just telling you in plain language within the specifics of this article, that you should be praying that the Israel citizens do not die in custody because your Boohairy becomes immediate toast. Abuja is dusted in 12 hours maximum.

Thanks
The guys they arrested are even smiling. They know where they are from and the kind of terror isreal will unleash on Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by manny4life(m): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
richmond500:
except warfare, tell me one other part that makes Israel stands out?

Nigeria is one of the biggest commerce country in the world, it is one of the most diversified country, one of the most popular country, the most outstanding in its continent, socially active country. Israel no reach and I'll say it again, na corruption be our problem, from the road side hawker to the presidency, we are dangerously corrupt

One of the biggest commerce country? What in the hell is the "commerce" country? Lol.. Commercial in what areas? We're one of the biggest commerce country in the world and we can't even get the most "basic" infrastructure like electricity done correctly. Even roads and logistics is a total mess, but you would rather live in this illusion that Nigeria is one of the biggest commerce countries in the world. The joke is on you if you think Nigeria with a Per Capita of less than $3k is one of the biggest commerce and diversified country in the world.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by Chidywhite: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
richmond500:
do u understand the meaning of economic powers?
Israel is up there with Argentina, Nigeria is leagues above them, its not all about the weapons u have, Nigeria is economically bigger than Israel
whaaaaaaat

1 Like

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by babavik: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Please when is Isreal coming to bombimg UAR. Please someone should give them Aso address

1 Like

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by ajl: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
Arrewa:
Isreal that lost almost all wars they had involved in except a couple.

Isreal that was defeated by the Babylonians and sent on exile, Isreal that was defeated by the Philistines except when under David, Isreal that was defeated by the Romans, burnt their temple and sent on exile. Isreal that was defeated by the British.

And some ignorant christian who had never read any other book outside the Bible as interpreted by his pastor is spewing rubish.

Isreal was created by the UN and sustained by the west - US, UK and france. If the US should withdraw its protection and support of Isreal, the Jewish state would be a sitting duck. What do you think is reason Arab country hate the US, is it not because of its support of Israel?

Black ma sef... So God loves Israel more than blacks? He did not choose Africans but whites? Why? Because Bible told you so?

So if Isreal is God's people, what are you? Devil's people?

The Nigeria Army with highly sophisticated technology and the Fulanis in command can defeat Isreal!!

Inferiority complex had Made Black people underrate themselves so much that we now see white people as superior beings.

All thanks to religion!!

The way religion has beclouded most people's sense of reasoning is quite shocking!!

"The Nigeria Army with highly sophisticated technology and the Fulanis in command can defeat Isreal!!"

The above statement mean you need to have your head examined. The Fulani military with billions of dollars allocated that cannot locate Boko Haram or bandits. I suppose you are a Fulani. If Israel decide to visit Aso Rock to come pick up your terrorist president, they will do so easily without anyone raising a gun. Not that I give a damn about the fake jews, Israel, but when I see stupidity, I like calling it out.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by FoolishBoy419: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Blaine756:

Oga, check what guerrilla warfare means, also you called Hamas poorly armed, for a group to be armed with over a thousand bombs, is poorly armed. Have you seen Hamas camp, where they train their youths, my brother rethink if you think Hamas are poorly armed.

There's a difference between Hamas and ordinary Palestinians who only "fight" with rocks and poor homw-made guns.
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by FoolishBoy419: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
nzeobi:

Foolish boy 419 try Sabi who pass you

Get out of here Inyamuri
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by ajl: 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Anaerobi:

Okay... One thing am sure about Bible is that, it doesn't lie.

In Exodus, The Bible said, Israel is my first born.

I don't know where u got your cooked stroy from, and I don't want to Know.

God Promise with Isreal stands.

Even if the whole Arab countries will try to fight them, they won't harm Israel.

Please note that even the jews in the Bible are not the same as the ones in Israel now. In fact, the descendants of the original jews are scattered across Africa, from Ethiopia to Southern Africa and to west Africa, including Nigeria. Have you ever heard of the Lemba jews of Zimbabwe/South Africa? Watch this video. The "fake" jews in Israel now are converts to Judaism, that are called Ashkenazi jews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLAZhsnmCbQ
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by FoolishBoy419: 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
Susily:

Israel doesn't need ground troops to deal with Nigeria...... the last time I checked, Nigeria doesn't have Surface-to-air missiles against air invasion which Is Israel is very capable of and also Nigeria has obsolete fighter jets that can't stand modern warfare

You said Hezbollah defeated Israel in 2006, by defeat what do you mean?? Cos the last time I checked, Israel still holds territories it has been holding since after the 6 day war

First of all, unless you are using nuclear weapons, ground troops are a must. I don't understand what is wrong with you guys seriously. There are so many wars that occurred in modern history, why don't you read up on them? If aerial strikes alone could defeat a country, London would have fallen during world war 2. Also, Germany bombarded France but they didn't seize control until after ground invasion.

Same thing happened between USA and Vietnam. USA was having a flawless victory until they landed there. Airstrikes can't demoralize Nigerian troops to the point where IDF can invade and capture the country. It would be suicide.

Secondly, Hezbollah thwarted Israel's plan to take over southern Lebanon by forcing them to retreat. Hezbollah never went to take Israel's territory that's why they are considered to be the winners. I think Hezbollah even lost more fighters than Israel
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by FoolishBoy419: 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
Susily:

Who told you Israel doesn't have ICBMs

I meant to say if they use ICBMs with nuclear weapons

1 Like

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by FoolishBoy419: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Why should they invade Nigeria in the first place?

Did they invade the Arab countries they beat up?

They can deal with our military like Palestine from where they are, that's all I'm saying.

They DEFENDED against the Arab countries.

But they can't do to us what they did to Palestine because of distance. If we were close, then it may be possible but not now unless they try to invade (which would be a costly mistake)
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by Poleski: 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
This is happening while Gumi is busy meeting and dining with terrorists, and yet these DSS idiots do absolutely nothing to him!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by Chidywhite: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
educators:
Nigeria Vs Israel is just like Neighborhood guard Vs soldiers. Nigeria soldiers are like ordinary vigilante group where Israeli soldiers are
Isreal ??, They are war-tested soldiers, gallant and mentally alert. IDF.
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by HornyTave: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Passage:

Don't look at a grey situation in a black or white manner. We both know North Korea is not being sanction because it arrested American citizens which it does when the opportunity arises. North Korea is a danger to many of the western countries and they team up to tame it.

Even if Israel is able to pressure Nigeria which I doubt, it would be based on diplomatic relations and not threats. Nigeria is not Benin Republic.

Israel and US don't sell us guns as much as we get from Russia and others. In fact, due to their treaty, America told Israel not to see us weapons to fight Boko Haram, sighting human right violation, as far back as Jonathan era.

you're right on the arm sales but also America could hurt any country economically if they wish with the exception of China to an extent. even Russia felt the sanctions of the west
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by DukeofNL: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
[s]
Siwisheswereesh:

Nonsense!!!

Did US help Israel develop its successful missile defence dome

Did the US help Israel manufacture the IMI Tavor our DSS are brandishing all over the place
[/s]
When US dumb billions of dollars into the program?
I guess F35s was also design and produce in israel
The abram tanks they were using was also design and produce in Israel
I WILL AND ALWAYS UNEQUIVOCALLY SAID "Israel can't do without US money $
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by babajero(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
Arrewa:

Before Christ, Romans conquered Israel, even during his time, Israel was occupied by the Romans.

At little after Jesus the Jews made the Romans angry and they massacred the jews, drove them away from Israel. for about 2000 years from then, the jews were second class citizens every where they go.

The christians persecuted them for what they did to Chris, the Arabs were flogging their yansh any time they deemed fit. Hitler did his own. Till the Europeans decided to have mercy on them and create a state for them.

The so called 6 day war only succeeded because the Arabs just gained independence and didn't had any air force nor good military. The Europeans trained and gave Isreal weapons, especially their air force.

Israel look strong around its Arab neighbors, beyond that, its a different game entirely.
You see, the Persians or Iranians (as they are called today) aint arabs, they walk the talk, if u know what I mean...for far too long now, they've been daring Israel to stop barking and attack them as it has been saying it would for God knows how long now.

But nothing has happened, you know why? because Israel dont have the balls to fight a formidable opponent without bigdaddy USA military support. And the support is not forthcoming either, because a war with the Persians is too risky even for the US.

US can not sacrifice the lives of its citizens to go die for your "mighty" Israel over Iran. So the US snubbed Israel and chose to dialogue with the Iranians over their Nuclear program.

The only hands preventing isreal's defeat are those of America, Britain and the western world. If US remove their support, Israel is dead!!

Anybody that really thinks that God loves some other people more than he likes him or that some other people are more of Gods children than him is a sophisticated Akuya!!
hypocrite, but you believe that your Allah only understand Arabic language, if you don't go to Saudi Arabia before you die it is a haram.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by Siwisheswereesh: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
DukeofNL:
[s][/s]
When US dumb billions of dollars into the program?
I guess F35s was also design and produce in israel
The abram tanks they were using was also design and produce in Israel
I WILL AND ALWAYS UNEQUIVOCALLY SAID "Israel can't do without US money $

You didn't say money alone. You sadded technology/ammunition. Stop shifting goalpost. sad

Israel have their own ammunition and technology. And they are an equally rich country. cool

2 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by babajero(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
Arrewa:

Isreal that was defeated by the Babylonians and sent on exile, Isreal that was defeated by the Philistines except when under David, Isreal that was defeated by the Romans, burnt their temple and sent on exile. Isreal that was defeated by the British.

And some ignorant christian who had never read any other book outside the Bible as interpreted by his pastor is spewing rubish.

Isreal was created by the UN and sustained by the west - US, UK and france. If the US should withdraw its protection and support of Isreal, the Jewish state would be a sitting duck. What do you think is reason Arab country hate the US, is it not because of its support of Israel?

Black ma sef... So God loves Israel more than blacks? He did not choose Africans but whites? Why? Because Bible told you so?

The Nigeria Army with highly sophisticated technology and the Fulanis in command can defeat Isreal!!

Inferiority complex had Made Black people underrate themselves so much that we now see white people as superior beings.

All thanks to religion!!

The way religion has beclouded most people's sense of reasoning is quite shocking!!
Though Israel a tiny country like Biafra still subdued every Islamic and terrorist countries around her, that is why Muslims and the northerners are afraid of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by UnabashedIPOB: 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
The State Security Service (SSS) has arrested, detained and and reportedly tortured three Israeli filmmakers over allegations that they supported the activities of Independent People of Biafra (IPOB).

Like they say, "Those that the gods would KILL, he would first make them mad." It's becoming clearer that the ZOO is at the brink of total annihilation. It's messing with the wrong country. The ZOO should understand that ISRAEL is no RESPECTER of IDIOTS. FREEDOM of ASSOCIATION is enshrined in the Constitution of civilized countries. If the ZOO would see nothing wrong in the dirty wizard, Sheik Gumi's association with the FULANI TERRORISTS, why WOULD it be a CRIME for the ISRAELIS to be persecuted and prosecuted for their association with their cousins in BIAFRA LAND? The ZOO keeps biting more than it can chew.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by babajero(m): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

You really want to fvck with a nation that destroyed 5 Arab armies in 6 days ? A nation that Syria, Iran and all the Islamic nations are afraid of ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGEh7KoOX5s
If Nigeria try rubbish na Buhari they go come kidnap for inside Aso rock.
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by onumadu: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
Few years back, I read somewhere that about 30% of Nigerians are clinically insane, or certifiably mad.
From what some Nigerians are saying in this place, there is no doubt about that.

But there are still few sane ones, like the guy below:

joyandfaith:

You think Nigeria can match isrsel in warfare? Isrsel will finish Nigeria in 72 hours.
War mongers like us, uk, china, Russia etc will not even interfere on behalf of Nigeria.
Well, those jews can be mossad agents doing their things.
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by marv1: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
You are just spewing thrash here. See the way you ridiculed Isreal. It's like you don't even know what you are saying.
Well I am not surprised you are arrewa.

Arrewa:

All thanks to religion!!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
SeeThisLoser:
Boohairy , if you love your black a$$ better get these guys released ASAP or ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGEh7KoOX5s
Nigeria has Russia and North Korea
Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by One1Nigeria: 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
Arrewa:

islamist blabbing trying to belittle Israel who has been and will always be a thorn on all the followers of mohammed and decenant of ishmael Flesh(Generation of Terrorist disturbing the peace of the world)

2 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by LaneBoi: 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Arrewa:

All you said were totally rubbish...no reasonable person will even read it except your quota system people. How is the nigeria army sophisticated?? with what weapons?? sophisticated but cant fight boko and herdsmen and bandits...zoneB for a reason...continue hailing your darling daddy for failures

2 Likes

Re: DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells by Onomzy23(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Arrewa:

are u sure u know what u are saying self ehn?....way u grow up and stop to they spew nonsense ehn?....go check your history and read very well cos u nor just know wetin u dey yarn

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian / #zuckerberg'svisit: This Is The Most Patriotic Post By A Nigerian In Recent Time / Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.