Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos (6292 Views)

Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office / Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo / My Wife Cried On Phone As She Was Being Carried Away By Rampaging Water – Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by IhateYouMan: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
In Igbo, the man said Soldiers came with their vehicle for repairs and were asking for spare parts. As the traders started looking for the parts the soldiers opened rapid fire and mowed down 5 igbo traders.

Many more injured.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnuXujNAbhQ

1 Like

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
embarassed
Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by Seniorwriter(m): 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Deep Quote
Citizens suffer when there is a bad leadership in position of power...
BiafIntel:

May thunder fire you and your useless need for moronic leaders. People are talking about division and you are naively looking forward to your useless PVC. When will some of you buy brains and think like humans?
Thunder invoker get a life.
We need young visionary leaders in Nigeria unlike these charlatans causing their regular trademark!
@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by BiafIntel: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
Where are all the Igbo useful idiots? Ndi one nigeria, are you still clamouring for one nigeria? Chukwuka Ofoegbu, a.k.a, Udele, a.k.a OyigboUpdate, a.k.a mekaboy, slowpoke, please come and blame Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for this oo!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by Commentor: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
Dem dey host village meeting.
Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by BiafIntel: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Deep Quote
Citizens suffer when there is a bad leadership in position of power...

[b]We need young visionary leaders in Nigeria [/b]unlike these charlatans causing their regular trademark!
@Seniorwriter
May thunder fire you and your useless need for moronic leaders. People are talking about division and you are naively looking forward to your useless PVC. When will some of you buy brains and think like humans?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by BlueSprint: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
BiafIntel:
Where are all the Igbo useful idiots? Ndi one nigeria, are you still clamouring for one nigeria? Chukwuka Ofoegbu, a.k.a, Udele, a.k.a OyigboUpdate, a.k.a mekaboy, slowpoke, please come and blame Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for this oo!

Shut up. You folks reason for like eddiots. Be sensible for once. While igbos are better off with Biafra,use your sense and type reasonably once in a while

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by IhateYouMan: 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
BlueSprint:

Shut up. You folks reason for like eddiots. Be sensible for once. While igbos are better off with Biafra,use your sense and type reasonably once in a while

True, they are full of emotion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by BlueSprint: 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
IhateYouMan:

True, they are full of emotion.

Too much. Too much lack of tact. The same pack of tact that led to the capture of Kanu. While we don't know what actually transpired there in the market,if tact was employed, there may not have been casualties

I'm beginning to see Igbos as completely tactless people inspite of my deep love for them

The moment you mention tact to an Igbo man he considers you stvpid and weak. Anyway, I'm glad Kanu got a beating in Kenya even though I'm one of the few voices urging his Igbo kinsmen to call for his unconditional release and not fair trial. If Kanu was told not to go to Kenya,he would have executed whoever counselled him

Tueh. Tactless entities. If I were Kanu even if I was told to come collect three trillion, I won't fall for it. Never. It's called tact !

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by BiafIntel: 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
BlueSprint:

May thunder fire you "onye one nigeria" Daft, naive and myopic fool. Brainless amoeba, continue hoping for your useless one nigeria and your PVC nonsense. Anu mpama!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by BlueSprint: 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
BiafIntel:

May thunder fire you "onye one nigeria" Daft, naive and myopic fool. Brainless amoeba, continue hoping for your useless one nigeria and your PVC nonsense. Anu mpama!!

I've always called for seperatio. Of Nigeria and I'm currently saving millions against protests and movements of suchin future to support the youth

I no be your mate. Life is beyond free speech, Anu. Ara ga kpagi there

1 Like

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by BiafIntel: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
BlueSprint:

Too much. Too much lack of tact. The same pack of tact that led to the capture of Kanu. While we don't know what actually transpired there in the market,if tact was employed, there may not have been casualties

I'm beginning to see Igbos as completely tactless people inspite of my deep love for them

The moment you mention tact to an Igbo man he considers you stvpid and weak. Anyway, I'm glad Kanu got a beating in Kenya even though I'm one of the few voices urging his Igbo kinsmen to call for his unconditional release and not fair trial. If Kanu was told not to go to Kenya,he would have executed whenever counselled him

Tueh. Tactless entities. If I were Kanu even if I was told to come collect three trillion, I won't fall for it. Never. It's called tact !
Moronic bororo of Ilorin. It's time to masturbate over Igbo matter. May Igbo matter kee you there. See your mouth and tact while living in the poorest and the poverty capital of the world. What does being tactful have to do with an animal from the poverty capital of the world?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by BlueSprint: 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
BiafIntel:

Moronic bororo. It's time to masturbate over Igbo matter. May Igbo matter kee you there. See your mouth and tact while living in the poorest and the poverty capital of the world. What does being tactful have to do with an animal from the poverty capital of the world?

Woe betode your father. You don't matter. Amadioha strike the screen of your phone blind. An Igbo man is always sucseptible to the things that can be used to trap him. Isn't it a shame that the famous Igbo weaknesses were used to catch your war Lord. Tactlessness and Greed

Ode, na me you want form superior tribe for. If you were given ten life times, you can't match my level. Shift

As intelligent as you claim you are which you aren't all that, just a babaric Fulani plan was used to whisk what you call one of your most intelligent leaders. Isn't that a thing of a shame. You son of a filthy wh0re

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by udele1: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
If they want to tell us what happened, they should. But if they want to make it about Biafra, then goodluck to them. No government agency will give attention to their story, if they make it about Biafra.

Still waiting to see the video of what happened.

1 Like

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by BiafIntel: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
BlueSprint:

I've always called for seperatio. Of Nigeria and I'm currently saving millions against protests and movements of suchin future to support the youth

I no be your mate. Life is beyond free speech, Anu. Ara ga kpagi there
What concerns an Ilorin bororo and separation? Poor fool and saving millions in the same sentence? Low life cretin bringing up age here as if anyone cares about your useless age. Amoeba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by jom28gy(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Stop lying, no other tribes there

1 Like

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by BlueSprint: 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
BiafIntel:

What concerns an Ilorin bororo and separation? Poor fool and saving millions in the same sentence? Low life cretin bringing up age here as if anyone cares about your useless age. Amoeba.

Amarioha strike your left scrotum there. Ndi ala

I've spoken much more about the annoying killings of Igbo youths and have raised dust over Igbo treaent in Nigeria in ways that drew attention in this country that you can ever achieve for your tribe. You goat. It's your arrogance that ilks ode. That's why tulanis keep giving you that treatment.

If igbos will humble and learn tact, they will be truly unstoppable then

Did you know the fg Igbo frackas took the life's of over 3000 Igbo men many of which are declared missing and not dead. Continue to dey beat chest. Them dey kill una like fowl. Ode

Make una no go learn wetin Dem dey call tact

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lies

Please disregard this stupid and useless video.

5 persons killed, no corpse seen, no blood seen...

Unu choro ina biafra ( you want to go to Biafra) what are you still doing in Lagos?

Or is someone holding the idiot fabricating the video from going?

Even the youth page has the useless biafra coat on it which right places the video as fake, propaganda and should be discarded.

Nuisance and urchins.

Anything that has to do with Igbos,biafra or anything of such should be discarded as Propaganda and fake news from the pit of hell.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by BiafIntel: 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
BlueSprint:

Woe betode your father. You don't matter. Amarioha strike the screen of your phone blind. An Igbo man is always sucseptible to the things that can be used to trap him. Isn't it a shame that the famous Igbo weaknesses were used to catch your war Lord. Tactlessness and Greed

Ode, na me you want form superior tribe for. If you were given ten life times, you can't match my level. Shift

As intelligent as you claim you are which you aren't all that, just a babaric Fulani plan was used to whisk what you call one of your most intelligent leaders. Isn't that a thing of a shame. You son of a filthy wh0re
Kaii Igbo superiority dey pain this poor useless ilorin bororo cow sniffing supporter of APC. grin grin Go to the moon and back, your useless terrorist tribe can never match Igbo in anything, be it in sport, academics, and politics. Perhaps, you think carrying arms and killing people is part of politics. We shall soon chase you fools back to futa jalon where you all migrated from. It doesn't matter if you distance yourself from fulani, we know you are one. Bastard!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by BlueSprint: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
BiafIntel:

Kaii Igbo superiority dey pain this poor useless ilorin bororo cow sniffing supporter of APC. grin grin Go to the moon and back, your useless terrorist tribe can never match Igbo in anything, be it in sport, academics, and politics. Perhaps, you think carrying arms and killing people is part of politics. We shall soon chase you fools back to futa jalon where you all migrated from. It doesn't matter if you distance yourself from fulani, we know you are one. Bastard!!

Noise maker and extreme unemployment is the mainstay throughout your region. Dey deceive yourself dey go. Ordinary foodnuna go eat, una no fit farm am for that una anike land. Dey scope yourself dey go. Superiority in poverty and unemployment, Ode

I don't have any love or thread joining me with Fulani or Muslims. Doesn't mean I won't call out Igbo excessiveness whenever its on rampage

How can Kanu as educated as he is fall for such a cheap trap. Na so all of una there be. Una no yet sense one Kobo. I know Kanu will be out. I will keep talking and speaking on my platforms that no charge can be brought on and against him since he was illegally abducted but I won't let his foolishness and that of your ilks go unpunished. It's my job to flog you igbos to get sense. Werey

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by BiafIntel: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
BlueSprint:

Amarioha strike your left scrotum there. Ndi ala

I've spoken much more about the annoying killings of Igbo youths and have raised dust over Igbo treaent in Nigeria in ways that drew attention in this country that you can ever achieve for your tribe. You goat. It's your arrogance that ilks ode. That's why tulanis keep giving you that treatment.

If igbos will humble and learn tact, they will be truly unstoppable then

Did you know the fg Igbo frackas took the life's of over 3000 Igbo men many of which are declared missing and not dead. Continue to dey beat chest. Them dey kill una like fowl. Ode

Make una no go learn wetin Dem dey call tact
Ilorin bororo. Shut up your cow dung mouth and stop mentioning tact in any of your sentences. You little brain Arrow from the poorest and poverty capital of the world. What has tact got to do with someone from the poorest country in the world? Mumu, who are asking to learn to be humble? Anuofia, when you can't compete with Igbos, it becomes arrogance on the part of Igbos. And who cares how you idiot and your people feel? Yes, we are arrogant and proud and we make no apologies to any of you obedient fools.
Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by BlueSprint: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
BiafIntel:

Ilorin bororo. Shut up your cow dung mouth and stop mentioning tact in any of your sentences. You little brain Arrow from the poorest and poverty capital of the world. What has tact got to do with someone from the poorest country in the world? Mumu, who are asking to learn to be humble? Anuofia, when you can't compete with Igbos, it becomes arrogance on the part of Igbos. And who cares how you idiot and your people feel? Yes, we are arrogant and proud and we make no apologies to any of you obedient fools.

Na so. That's why the character defect led Kanu into prison. Lead to the death of Ikonso who got word ahead of his killing,led to the death of Dragon

Lack of tact and overconfidence. Una no dey see as Igboho dey run the game.ode. loud mouth oshi

Superiority complex kpagi there. Ndi ala. Na Ogun and Amadioha go scatter your phone there.Oponu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by BiafIntel: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
BlueSprint:

Noise maker and extreme unemployment is the mainstay throughout your region. Dey deceive yourself dey go. Ordinary foodnuna go eat, una no fit farm am for that una anike land. Dey scope yourself dey go. Superiority in poverty and unemployment, Ode
Olorin bororo terrorist, we own you in your lugard's cage. We bought all you lazy people's houses in Lagos and Abuja and more. We feed you with our money and employ you as our maigaurds. Go and die if you feel bad. We don't care and we make no apologies to any idiot.
Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by midolian(m): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
BiafIntel:

you are obviously a kid. Too much emotions, no brain at all.. you just dey insult everybody and you no dey make sense

Tueh

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by BlueSprint: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
BiafIntel:

Olorin bororo terrorist, we own you in your lugard's cage. We bought all you lazy people's houses in Lagos and Abuja and more. We feed you with our money and employ you as our maigaurds. Go and die if you feel bad. We don't care and we make no apologies to any idiot.

Lol. Who is we. Have you ever bought a phone for yourself in your life. First of all own your malnutrition and feed yourself thrice daily first. Empty noise maker oshi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by BiafIntel: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
BlueSprint:

Na so. That's why the character defect led Kanu into prison. Lead to the death of Ikonso who got word ahead of his killing,led to the death of Dragon

Lack of tact and overconfidence. Una no dey see as Igboho dey run the game.ode. loud mouth oshi

Superiority complex kpagi there. Ndi ala. Na Ogun and Amarioha go scatter your phone there.Oponu
Olorin bororo terrorist, Which Igboho? The one that is cowering and still got attacked? grin grin grin Illiterate taqiya terrorist, leave out Igboho because your propaganda with his name can't work. Tact in a brainless, illiteracy, and poverty-stricken capital of the world? Wonders they say shall never end. Any wonder why your useless terrorist government got trapped into Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's trap? Watch and see more disgrace in the coming days against your terrorist fulani government.
Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by temitope27(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
BiafIntel:

who dey buy all una market? Bros get sense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by BlueSprint: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
BiafIntel:

Olorin bororo terrorist, Which Igboho? The one that is cowering and still got attacked? grin grin grin Illiterate taqiya terrorist, leave out Igboho because your propaganda with his name can't work. Tact in a brainless, illiteracy, and poverty-stricken capital of the world? Wonders they say shall never end. Any wonder why your useless terrorist government got trapped into Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's trap? Watch and see more disgrace in the coming days against your terrorist fulani government.

Na me you want play rough with. Smh. I will beat you purple virtually and in every ramifications. You empty bluff.

While I will begin to intensify my internet noise to call for the unconditional release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, I want to thank God for the additional watery beans training he will undergo before coming out. So he can learn tact. I'm also happy he was beaten blue in Kenya. It gives me great joy. Next time if them tell any Igbo man on the run say come collect money, e no go act tactlessly

Igboho dey Nigeria, the whole government can't find him. Tompolo dey him Creek, the whole army couldn't reach him. Kanu dey London, Dem use sweet dey catch am. Mr Superior race.

Ode

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by BiafIntel: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
BlueSprint:

Lol. Who is we. Have you ever bought a phone for yourself in your life. First of all own your malnutrition and feed yourself thrice daily first. Empty noise maker oshi
Ilorin bororo terrorist. Malnutrition is synonymous with your almajiri people. Empty noise-making is synonymous with your fulani leaders that have kept you in bondage all your miserable lives. They heard about the Southern governor's forum meeting and they are already shitting in their pants. By the time Mazi Nnamdi Kanu finishes with all you bororos, you will get yourselves in futa jalon where the original owners of that land will finish the remaining job. Terrorist bastard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by afube: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
BlueSprint:

The moment you mention tact to an Igbo man he considers you stvpid and weak. Anyway, I'm glad Kanu got a beating in Kenya even though I'm one of the few voices urging his Igbo kinsmen to call for his unconditional release and not fair trial. If Kanu was told not to go to Kenya,he would have executed whenever counselled him

With this kind of love you have for we the Igbos believe me we prefer a kiss and hug from a viper.............your so-called love is unbridled hatred in reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by BlueSprint: 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
BiafIntel:

Ilorin bororo terrorist. Malnutrition is synonymous with your almajiri people. Empty noise-making is synonymous with your fulani leaders that have kept you in bondage all your miserable lives. They heard about the Southern governor's forum meeting and they are already shitting in their pants. By the time Mazi Nnamdi Kanu finishes with all you bororos, you will get yourselves in futa jalon where the original owners of that land will finish the remaining job. Terrorist bastard.

The Kanu wet Dem put for three stories underground cell for isolation injected already with biological contaminants to not make him effective for the next fifteen years abi which one. That Kanu you knew has ended.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by BlueSprint: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
afube:

With this kind of love you have for we the Igbos believe me we prefer a kiss and hug from a viper.............your so-called love is unbridled hatred in reality.

As usual e just read igbos e jump enter ring. My dear go and fvck yourself. No one cares about your existence to love you unconditionally. Fvkc you nigga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Asks Abubakar Maikano To Act As Acting Chief Of Staff / They Are Reporting Nnamdi Kanu To Twitter Picture / Disgraceful Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At The Palace Of Gombe Emir- Full Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.