Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos (6298 Views)

Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office / Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo / My Wife Cried On Phone As She Was Being Carried Away By Rampaging Water – Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by EMMY76: 2:25am On Jul 14, 2021
I couldn't hold back tears while watching this video just look at how the fulanis are wasting innocent lives just because they are now in power.
Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by ba7man(m): 3:22am On Jul 14, 2021
BiafIntel:

Chimpanzee the chest beater. Useless nigerian mentality. "Do you know who i am" May thunder fire you and your chest-beating there, you bororo taqiya terrorist. Who asked you to campaign for Mazi Kanu. Your illiterate fulani government is already trapped in Mazi Kanu's net. I thought you all little brain fools were rejoicing earlier on, what changed? Are you still rejoicing now that Mazi Kanu has used you to make caricatures in the eyes of the world? Illiteracy and poverty-stricken almajiri set of people with the highest number of out-of-school children in the world and the highest number of street beggars in the world. Go and drink kunu, you bastard.

Nigerian govt is trapped inside Nnamdi Kanu's net but it's Kanu that's inside cell waiting for morning beans after Kenyans beat him like a thief for days.

Is that one Net

@Topic ; I know the story isn't complete. Those Ladipo boys would definitely have tried something very stupid for the soldiers to have shot at them...... I'm so sure of this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by louqas: 4:27am On Jul 14, 2021
BiafIntel:

Moronic bororo of Ilorin. It's time to masturbate over Igbo matter. May Igbo matter kee you there. See your mouth and tact while living in the poorest and the poverty capital of the world. What does being tactful have to do with an animal from the poverty capital of the world?

And have you left the poverty capital for your utopia?
You are still shamelessly making a living in the poverty capital ......why not leave the zoo....animal

2 Likes

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by losky83: 5:15am On Jul 14, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Deep Quote
Citizens suffer when there is a bad leadership in position of power...

Thunder invoker get a life.
We need young visionary leaders in Nigeria unlike these charlatans causing their regular trademark!
@Seniorwriter
He said he knows how to invoke thunder but yet can not use his powers to invoke his so wish division.
Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by wd2454418: 6:08am On Jul 14, 2021
Insight of the story. Mufti men came to ladipo to return what they bought, they said what they bought was fake, so the igbo guys refuses to collect it back cause they told them goods bought under good condition are non refundable. Unfortunately those guys are soldiers. They called for reinforcement and soldiers came with hilux vehicle.

The barbaric Happened when the igbo in ladipo went to pick guns to fight back, immediately the military gunned down 4 people in ladipo. This led to protest at ladipo. Infact I was at ladipo at that time.
Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by GreenArrow1(m): 7:03am On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Unu choro ina biafra ( you want to go to Biafra) what are you still doing in Lagos?

Or is someone holding the idiot fabricating the video from going?

Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by BlueSprint: 7:07am On Jul 14, 2021
wd2454418:
Insight of the story. Mufti men came to ladipo to return what they bought, they said what they bought was fake, so the igbo guys refuses to collect it back cause they told them goods bought under good condition are non refundable. Unfortunately those guys are soldiers. They called for reinforcement and soldiers came with hilux vehicle.

The barbaric Happened when the igbo in ladipo went to pick guns to fight back, immediately the military gunned down 4 people in ladipo. This led to protest at ladipo. Infact I was at ladipo at that time.

I knew it. I just knew lack of tact was involved. They brought out guns to fight back without knowing the identities of their adversaries. Such tactlessness

The first rule of war is identifying the enemy and his strengths
Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by Nukilia: 7:22am On Jul 14, 2021
BiafIntel:
Where are all the Igbo useful idiots? Ndi one nigeria, are you still clamouring for one nigeria? Chukwuka Ofoegbu, a.k.a, Udele, a.k.a OyigboUpdate, a.k.a mekaboy, slowpoke, please come and blame Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for this oo!

Those who wanted 1 Nigeria are just foolish! The South should come together as one and declare a Southern protectorate before 2023!
Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by Madmohamed1: 7:42am On Jul 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Lies

Please disregard this stupid and useless video.

5 persons killed, no corpse seen, no blood seen...

Unu choro ina biafra ( you want to go to Biafra) what are you still doing in Lagos?

Or is someone holding the idiot fabricating the video from going?

Even the youth page has the useless biafra coat on it which right places the video as fake, propaganda and should be discarded.

Nuisance and urchins.

Anything that has to do with Igbos,biafra or anything of such should be discarded as Propaganda and fake news from the pit of hell.
what is your business whit Biafra. Ariwa have land and population why you people scared to go your separate way stop talking nonsense
Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by Boudiccao: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2021
BlueSprint:

I knew it. I just knew lack of tact was involved. They brought out guns to fight back without knowing the identities of their adversaries. Such tactlessness

The first rule of war is identifying the enemy and his strengths

The way you stupidly keep go and on with this tact nonesense.
Since you and your tribe have the tact, what have you all been able to do to solve the issues in Nigeria? What have you even initiated and effectively implemented to save Nigeria from impending doom.
It's easy to dish out insults to Igbos and ipob because of your deep seated resentments but you are not any better and will never be!
Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2021
Madmohamed1:
what is your business whit Biafra. Ariwa have land and population why you people scared to go your separate way stop talking nonsense

Nzuzu elee.

Next, we have heard you.
Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by BlueSprint: 9:01am On Jul 14, 2021
Boudiccao:

The way you stupidly keep go and on with this tact nonesense.
Since you and your tribe have the tact, what have you all been able to do to solve the issues in Nigeria? What have you even initiated and effectively implemented to save Nigeria from impending doom.
It's easy to dish out insults to Igbos and ipob because of your deep seated resentments but you are not any better and will never be!

You must be very stvpid. You bald headed fowl. Who's the aggressor and who's on the defensive you product of a failed academic system. Work betide your dad's for having the guts to quote me
Re: 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos by faceland: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2021
It's probably one of those crazy PTSD soldiers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed / Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife / Who Is The Most Popular Person In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.