Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" (16458 Views)

"Imo Can't Vote For Uzodinma" - Kelly Handsome, Clashes With APC Chieftains / Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike / Edo primary: APC writes IGP, PTF to seek clearance for Uzodinma, others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by temitope27(m): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by onuman: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Kill yourselves fools
Both believe that Buhari is savior to him.
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by nzeobi(m): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
RichDad1:
Igbos and disunity. It’s their thing.
Same way they failed to support Peter Obi’s candidacy.

Is their any State Peter did not score upto 70% of the votes

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by Omoslim26: 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
This one is still looking for relevance �.
If I remember watin this man do workers for IMO State that year to curse am go dey hungry me�.
Hope uzodinma will be used as your nemesis,onye oshi di ka gi��

Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by Ihejirikakings(m): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
Good information if he would listing.

Let him fase his job.
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by Amah70: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
Rochas Okorocha, what is the benefit of the APC you joined to your senatorial district?

Hope Uzodinma, what is the benefit of the APC you joined to your senatorial district?

Both of you sweep the streets of Owerri with your tongue, but deny merited devt to your senatorial district. Because of grudges.
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by DrMuzungu(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Roachas Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Goatfvcker To The Party"

This is sickening, one b@stard badmouthing other b@stard.
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
you don't mean it, so okorocha just confirmed the theft carried out by the supreme court in declaring uzodinma governor
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by izubext007: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by Kingosytex(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
dmbb:
Rochas you are a father to Imo people, work together with the Governor of your state for peace to reign

Rochas and the supreme Court guy are Father's to their pockets.

They can burn to ashes for all I care.

Greedy and unproductive fools.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by FarahAideed: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Exactly
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by Trutherme: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Okorocha was warned but he failed to apply caution.

No sympathy here undecided
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by officialfoodie: 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Shameless men
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Since the surpreme court has affirm Uche Nwosu as APC governorship candidate in the election, why then did they announced him as the winner?
Perhaps they are using this imo state to taste how Nigeria will react!
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by Sweeetheart(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Okorocha should hire someone like Lere olayinka as his media aide, his media aide comeback is nothing to even move a councillor

two thieves
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by DrMuzungu(m): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sweeetheart:
Okorocha should hire someone like Lere olayinka as his media aide, his media aide comeback is nothing to even move a councillor
two thieves

Nope. He should have his Kirikiri prison inmate number.
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by oyeb15: 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Uzodima contested under APC. Okorocha inlaw contested under AAC. Okorocha worked against APC in the governorship election. Because of the APC internal wahala, PDP won the election.

Uzodima deserve to make things difficult for Okorocha who happens to be greedy , full of nepotism and selfish. He's not returning to that Senate after this.
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by WoundedLamb: 1:51am On Jul 14, 2021
letristian:
Forget all these party Cross carpeting

We need a better nation

Please, what's cross carpeting?
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by Abujason: 2:44am On Jul 14, 2021
ROCHAS SHOULD QUIT DIGGING HIMSELF DEEPER IN A HOLE. HOPE IS YOUR GOVERNOR AND LEADER. BE HUMBLE FOR ONCE AND SAVE YOURSELF.

HonNL:

Sam Onwuemeodo
Special Adviser (Media) to the former Imo State Governor and Senator Representing Imo West Senatorial District, Senator Rochas Okorocha
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by thomasjoe(m): 5:15am On Jul 14, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:
SW leaders are presently taking firm and proactive measures to get restructuring for their region....these ones in SE are busy playing cat and mouse games, like 2 women dragging one husband.

So vseless.

Im sorry but this your post resonates delusions of grandeur ....
I'm neither SW or SE....I'm seeing the entire Nigerian drama from a more clearer viewpoint (the minority tribes)...
The SW suddenly wakes up in 2021 and you are already using the eureka to malign the SE like they were not woke before ...
What is needed in the south for now is true unity to fight the common enemy not these your SE vs SW imbroglio...
Wake up my friend ...
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by thomasjoe(m): 5:22am On Jul 14, 2021
RichDad1:
Neither did you support Peter Obi or the western candidate ...
You supported Pa Buhari
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by thomasjoe(m): 5:22am On Jul 14, 2021
RichDad1:
Neither did you support Peter Obi or the western candidate ...
You supported Pa Buhari to the detriment of your people grin
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by Abshiogagamai: 8:07am On Jul 14, 2021
u joined forces for his boss to be removed, n now d son is punishing u.
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by AntiBeEmCe(m): 9:26am On Jul 14, 2021
thomasjoe:

Im sorry but this your post resonates delusions of grandeur ....
I'm neither SW or SE....I'm seeing the entire Nigerian drama from a more clearer viewpoint (the minority tribes)...
The SW suddenly wakes up in 2021 and you are already using the eureka to malign the SE like they were not woke before ...
What is needed in the south for now is true unity to fight the common enemy not these your SE vs SW imbroglio...
Wake up my friend ...

Mr woken up man...do not misquote me okay.
No one knows that the south needs to be united more than I do.
The events I talked about there are actually happening. It's all over the news what the SW governors are doing.
And u are not blind to see that the collective SE governors are yet to come out and take any stand except bickering like women over party drama.

So please... if ders anyone living in delusions here... it's you. I'm a realist...and I say it as it is.. without sentiments.
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by thomasjoe(m): 5:01am On Feb 11, 2022
AntiBeEmCe:

Mr woken up man...do not misquote me okay.
No one knows that the south needs to be united more than I do.
The events I talked about there are actually happening. It's all over the news what the SW governors are doing.
And u are not blind to see that the collective SE governors are yet to come out and take any stand except bickering like women over party drama.

So please... if ders anyone living in delusions here... it's you. I'm a realist...and I say it as it is.. without sentiments.
Youll grasp what I meant sometime in future hopefully.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Govt, Lee Maeba Bicker Over Gunmen Attack / Presidential Poll: 70 CSOs kick against INEC’s move to reconfigure BVAS / Hoteliers Beg Aregbesola To Pay His Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.