Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

"You're Such An Inspiration To Me Big Sis" - Nengi Celebrates Rita Dominic At 46 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You're Such An Inspiration To Me Big Sis" - Nengi Celebrates Rita Dominic At 46 (463 Views)

BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Rita Dominic At The Largest Mosque In Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Mosque / Rita Dominic At The #silverbirdmanoftheyearawards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"You're Such An Inspiration To Me Big Sis" - Nengi Celebrates Rita Dominic At 46 by Okoyeaniche(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
Reality TV star, Nengi Rebecca Hampson has celebrated Rita Dominic, a renowned Nollywood actress who turned 46-year-old today.

The multiple award-winning actress, who is also a producer, model, and philanthropist took to her Instagram page to appreciate God for all His blessings

She wrote;

"12/07, Thank you, God, for your mercy, your light, and your blessings..���..Happy birthday Ree Dee �."

Celebrating the veteran actress, Nengi shared a picture of Rita Dominic with the caption;...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: "You're Such An Inspiration To Me Big Sis" - Nengi Celebrates Rita Dominic At 46 by Fahdiga(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Old hoes
Re: "You're Such An Inspiration To Me Big Sis" - Nengi Celebrates Rita Dominic At 46 by BlueSprint: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sis or aunty. Smh. I've always seen Nengi as trying too hard to replicate Rita Dominic from day one

(1) (Reply)

I Am Feeling Cold After I Saw In Oba,i Went To Follow Ritualist-william Uchemba / Dbanj Thrill Fans At Obi Cubana's Mother's Funeral / Nengi Reveals To Fans Who Bought Range Rover Velar N33m For Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.