Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN (2175 Views)

Watch: Crowd And Determination At The Lagos Yoruba Rally / Omoyele Sowore: Free Kanu Now! Asking For Self-Determination Is Not A Crime / Nnamdi Kanu Condemns Those Protesting For End SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by SCANNEWS24(f): 12:51am On Jul 14, 2021
Looking at a Video clip of President Mohammadu Buhari protesting on the floor of United Nations, called for self-determination of Philippines and undisrupted freedom.

The summit of the 70th session of Nongovernmental organization which officially adopted the historic new agenda, named “Transforming Our World The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) ” by the 193 Member nations had Buhari spoke in favour of Palestine.

This has since raised concern over clampdown on regional agitators, exercising similar rights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoAEKfojtWY

Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by TUANKU(m): 12:55am On Jul 14, 2021
Hypocrite.

13 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 14, 2021
The bigot himself.

12 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by Villagemeat: 1:00am On Jul 14, 2021
Zombies will be typing long note right now

10 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by ebuk4real(m): 3:29am On Jul 14, 2021
angry

Funny man
Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by Racoon(m): 4:48am On Jul 14, 2021
"...President Muhammadu Buhari has thrown his weight behind the people of Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, SADR, otherwise called Western Sahara, stating that Nigeria would ensure the realization of their self-determination and independence.

He however said the secession would be pursued in full recognition of the several extant resolutions of the African Union, AU, on the right of the Sahrawi people for self-determination......"
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/buhari-backs-western-sahara-on-self-determination-from-morocco/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Thunder go fire you.See the same Buhari above too when he was advocating for a fellow muslim seperatist group to be free from Morroco yet this man is telling us that Nigeria's unity is not negotiable. What nauseating hypocrity and wickedness.

Look @ him behaving like a good person when all he personify is evil.This is the hypocrite the dead meat griller is dying for here.Nature is repleted with histroy but the hypocrisy of anything APC or Buhari have made me to strongly believe in the law of karma.Karma is real.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by Broveens42(m): 5:20am On Jul 14, 2021
Which implies Nigeria government supports self determination.
#No case against agitators in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by bcomputer101: 6:10am On Jul 14, 2021
Can you imagine?

And this same cow doesn't want to see us protesting

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by tamonokare: 6:30am On Jul 14, 2021
I don tire for buhari talk. I'll just wait till 2023

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by Daniel058(m): 6:34am On Jul 14, 2021
Did he write them? He was reading what was written for him joor
Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by blackmantis: 6:35am On Jul 14, 2021
Interesting...

Why is he now turning back on his own words?
Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by richmond500: 6:36am On Jul 14, 2021
bcomputer101:
Can you imagine?

And this same cow doesn't want to see us protesting
Nigeria protest is more like riot.

No sane govt wants that
Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by inkon: 6:37am On Jul 14, 2021
Buhari can’t take a modicum of what he gives.
Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by alphaeus212(m): 6:40am On Jul 14, 2021
grin grin WHAT THIS MAN FAILS TO KNOW IS THAT THE TRUTH IS NEVER HIDDEN AND THE WORLD IS WATCHING. The struggle for freedom in Nigeria is close and will burst very soon.
Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by blackpanda: 6:51am On Jul 14, 2021
Palestine is not the same thing as south east nigeria. Pls people show have some sense before comparing rubbish biko. Nobody invaded Igbo land. Rather it's even igbos that have invaded other people's lands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by blackpanda: 6:51am On Jul 14, 2021
alphaeus212:
grin grin WHAT THIS MAN FAILS TO KNOW IS THAT THE TRUTH IS NEVER HIDDEN AND THE WORLD IS WATCHING. The struggle for freedom in Nigeria is close and will burst very soon.

Makes no sense. Freedom from what
Mtscheeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by BafanaBafana: 6:56am On Jul 14, 2021
The irony here is that those who are clamouring for self determination here do not support the Palestinian people and are jubilant whenever they are been dehumanized.
Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by Mayng01(m): 6:57am On Jul 14, 2021
Werey
Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by alphaeus212(m): 6:58am On Jul 14, 2021
blackpanda:

Makes no sense. Freedom from what
Mtscheeeew

Olodo is the south really free? Where myeyti Allah can Demand the head of anyone at will.
Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by blackpanda: 7:00am On Jul 14, 2021
alphaeus212:

Olodo is the south really free? Where myeyti Allah can Demand the head of anyone at will.

You are just talking rubbish. Who is demanding for your head

Btw if u insult me again I will report u. U have been warned!
Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by CruseMaster1: 7:03am On Jul 14, 2021
Now he shoots people protesting, this country is a wreck

TurtleNeck Available for sales

Payment on delivery within Lagos
Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2021
Word of wisdom

No people, culture or tribe has ever gained freedom or achieved self-recognition/self-determination by posting online

FAabokiwithsuit 2021
Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by Danzakidakura(m): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2021
blackpanda:
Palestine is not the same thing as south east nigeria. Pls people show have some sense before comparing rubbish biko. Nobody invaded Igbo land. Rather it's even igbos that have invaded other people's lands
your level of hypocrisy smells so much.
Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by Mastakija(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
I can tell u he doesn't understand what he was reading out
Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by maak400: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
Yoruba & Biafra Nation Now, No Going Back!
Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by vedaxcool(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
[s]
Racoon:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/buhari-backs-western-sahara-on-self-determination-from-morocco/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Thunder go fire you.See the same Buhari above too when he was advocating for a fellow muslim seperatist group to be free from Morroco yet this man is telling us that Nigeria's unity is not negotiable. What nauseating hypocrity and wickedness.

Look @ him behaving like a good person when all he personify is evil.This is the hypocrite the dead meat griller is dying for here.Nature is repleted with histroy but the hypocrisy of anything APC or Buhari have made me to strongly believe in the law of karma.Karma is real.
[/s]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahrawi_Arab_Democratic_Republic

They go to school but cannot read nor comprehend

Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by vedaxcool(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
blackpanda:

Gbamsolutely

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by Racoon(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
esnbrutality:
zombies abandoned this thread....FEAR ZOMBIES..Walahi! angry
Well noted.Like the bastards hailing all the wickedness being committed by their darling daddy.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by Racoon(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
vedaxcool:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahrawi_Arab_Democratic_Republic They go to school but cannot read nor comprehend

Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by BrutusOj(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
richmond500:
Nigeria protest is more like riot.

No sane govt wants that
I guess your breath is in the hand of this man, must you find excuse for him every time?
Re: Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN by richmond500: 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
BrutusOj:
I guess your breath is in the hand of this man, must you find excuse for him every time?
lolz, sometimes I ask myself same questions.

Maybe NK irritate me a lot due to the way he insult Nigeria and most of my judgement is clouded by emotions, deep down I don't like Buhari but I have refused to give Ipob something to brag about
lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Gov Of Gombe State, Sen Danjuma Goje Reportedly Dumps APC For PDP / Super Eagles Victory:is Social Media A Curse? / 2023: North Rallies Round Atiku, Gusau Presents Ex-VP To IBB Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.