Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Watch: Crowd And Determination At The Lagos Yoruba Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch: Crowd And Determination At The Lagos Yoruba Rally (1190 Views)

Omoh Watch Crowd And Passion In Lafia. / Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) / NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch: Crowd And Determination At The Lagos Yoruba Rally by proxillin(m): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
I prepared to attend the rally but for what happened to Sunday Igboho, I felt discouraged. I am feeling ashamed of myself now.

See determined protesters before police came with guns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_boXY-vnyq8
Re: Watch: Crowd And Determination At The Lagos Yoruba Rally by greenguy: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Pharaoh will fail and Nigeria will succumb. It is inevitable.

Biafra, Oduduwa and many others will be called to a round table to renegotiate this contraption.

1 Like

Re: Watch: Crowd And Determination At The Lagos Yoruba Rally by vasel15: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
greenguy:
Nigeria will succumb. It is inevitable.

Isee
Re: Watch: Crowd And Determination At The Lagos Yoruba Rally by mekuso89(m): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fulani must go
Re: Watch: Crowd And Determination At The Lagos Yoruba Rally by KKTooMuchMoney: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Where is the crowd.
Mtcheeww these are just onlookers.
Re: Watch: Crowd And Determination At The Lagos Yoruba Rally by proxillin(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
KKTooMuchMoney:
Where is the crowd.
Mtcheeww these are just onlookers.

onlookers screaming yoruba nation

2 Likes

Re: Watch: Crowd And Determination At The Lagos Yoruba Rally by proxillin(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
greenguy:
Pharaoh will fail and Nigeria will succumb. It is inevitable.

Biafra, Oduduwa and many others will be called to a round table to renegotiate this contraption.

pharao will fall
Re: Watch: Crowd And Determination At The Lagos Yoruba Rally by ddippset(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
There are some 10 million people in Lagos. These people are two thousand maximum.

Where is the crowd? Op has been smoking "loud"
Re: Watch: Crowd And Determination At The Lagos Yoruba Rally by forgiveness: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
Wow! They dared the government.
Re: Watch: Crowd And Determination At The Lagos Yoruba Rally by ebuka440: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
I think that the eyes of the Yoruba's are open now. They could have kept on sleeping and backstabbing as usual.

Thank God that their eyes are clear
Re: Watch: Crowd And Determination At The Lagos Yoruba Rally by proxillin(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
ddippset:
There are some 10 million people in Lagos. These people are two thousand maximum.

Where is the crowd? Op has been smoking "loud"

yes they dared the government...

thats the point
Re: Watch: Crowd And Determination At The Lagos Yoruba Rally by YolobaMuslim: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
I like this.
Well done guys.
Don't mind BMC cows.
Re: Watch: Crowd And Determination At The Lagos Yoruba Rally by sammyj: 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
This is Amazing. Proudly Yoruba!!!
Re: Watch: Crowd And Determination At The Lagos Yoruba Rally by ddippset(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
proxillin:

yes they dared the government...

thats the point
What's the point of daring the government and then running like Hussein Bolt when you see police?

It is called stoopidity...

If you want to dare government stand and throw stones at police like they do in Libya and South Africa.

Not running like hyenas when you see small tear gas.
And then coman tell me you dared government...

Rubbish.
Re: Watch: Crowd And Determination At The Lagos Yoruba Rally by Gondonu: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
No evil government any where in the world have ever survived the resolve of a determined people.Nigerians particularly the SW did it with the tyrannical IBB and Abacha regimes.So this present evil one will also go the same way.

(1) (Reply)

Thank You FG!!! Re-aresting MNK Is The Easiest Way Of Actualising BIAFRA.. / PDP Crisis: I’m Not Your Mate In Politics, I’m Your Senior – Okupe Tells Wike / Question For Yorubas: How Do You Feel About Sunday Igboho's Arrest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.