Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Fg Budget 4.8bn To Monitor Whatsapp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Budget 4.8bn To Monitor Whatsapp (954 Views)

₦4.8bn Fraud: Ibeto Has Returned ₦‎1.5bn, To Pay Balance in 3 Months – EFCC / SERAP Sues Buhari, Others Over Plan To Monitor Whatsapp Messages, Phone Calls / IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fg Budget 4.8bn To Monitor Whatsapp by r4bbit: 12:54am On Jul 14, 2021
The federal government of Nigeria Earmark 4.8 billion naira to monitor whatsapp. undecided
This con3 Don tire me..

1 Share

Re: Fg Budget 4.8bn To Monitor Whatsapp by budaatum: 3:50am On Jul 14, 2021
I guess we can always write to our senators not to approve it if we aren't happy about it.

Oh! I frogret! We did not elect them to represent us, before you all inform me we didn't.

The federal government has earmarked N4.8 billion for the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) to monitor WhatsApp, an encrypted messaging application, and Thuraya, a satellite telephone.

The provision seen by an online newspaper, TheCable, is contained in the supplementary 2021 budget passed by the National Assembly.

This is coming as the Senate Minority Leader, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, has advised the 36 state Houses of Assembly not to cow minority leaders in their midst.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Budget 4.8bn To Monitor Whatsapp by Princeton92(m): 3:59am On Jul 14, 2021
This is just so silly, they have money to fight irrelevant things but not true insurgency N corruption...
Illiteracy is sickening undecided

1 Like

Re: Fg Budget 4.8bn To Monitor Whatsapp by Luckydubby7(m): 4:11am On Jul 14, 2021
Hmm
Buhari government shall.

1 Like

Re: Fg Budget 4.8bn To Monitor Whatsapp by Bola146(f): 4:12am On Jul 14, 2021
Dear Lord, stop watching.e suffering in this country, I'm not lazy ooooo, relocate me to US asap cool cool

1 Like

Re: Fg Budget 4.8bn To Monitor Whatsapp by r4bbit: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2021
Bola146:
Dear Lord, stop watching.e suffering in this country, I'm not lazy ooooo, relocate me to US asap cool cool
Yes abeg....
God' I use God beg you.....
Re: Fg Budget 4.8bn To Monitor Whatsapp by milewheeler: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Use this yo whatsapp if you have any issue in using the official one.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Should Create A Political Party To Capture Power In The South East / See Tinubu's Age According To Google / We've Been At The Nnamdi Azkiwe International Airport Since 12.04pm - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.