Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

What Business Can One Invest 100k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can One Invest 100k (1048 Views)

What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest / What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? / What Can One Invest 100k In?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Invest 100k by nnamx4u: 4:32am On Jul 14, 2021
I am a working class and I have 100k that I want to invest for a long term.

What business can I invest the 100k apart from crypto.

Please I dont what 2 sure odd or invest and get 50% in one month
Re: What Business Can One Invest 100k by MessiahMARLIANS: 5:50am On Jul 14, 2021
nnamx4u:

Invest in palm oil Merchandise. You'll be glad you did.

The price of 25 litres of Palm oil started at 7,000 naira in a village in Cross-River State where I presently reside, now it sells for 18,000 naira.

Within the last 2 weeks, the price rolled from 12,000 naira to 18,000 naira.

The price of Palm oil will Cross the 25,000 naira mark - this year.

So, you've got yourself the opportunity to still invest now before it's late.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Invest 100k by nnamx4u: 5:57am On Jul 14, 2021
MessiahMARLIANS:

Invest in palm oil Merchandise. You'll be glad you did.

The price of 25 litres of Palm oil started at 7,000 naira in a village in Cross-River State where I presently reside, now it sells for 18,000 naira.

Within the last 2 weeks, the price rolled from 12,000 naira to 18,000 naira.

The price of Palm oil will Cross the 25,000 naira mark - this year.

So, you've got yourself the opportunity to still invest now before it's late.

How do I invest

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Invest 100k by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:08am On Jul 14, 2021
nnamx4u:

How do I invest

1) Simply buy the 25litres gallons.

2) Visit close villages around you that produce palm oil in abundance, then source for palm oil to buy.

3) Convey and Keep Your Purchase at home.

4) Stay abreast with price updates so that you can know when to sell off your Palm oil at your convenient profit.

That's all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Invest 100k by presstone: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2021
MessiahMARLIANS:

1) Simply buy the 25litres gallons.

2) Visit close villages around you that produce palm oil in abundance, then source for palm oil to buy.

3) Convey and Keep Your Purchase at home.

4) Stay abreast with price updates so that you can know when to sell off your Palm oil at your convenient profit.

That's all.

Please, I stay in the north, do you know where I can get it or order it from. Thanks
Re: What Business Can One Invest 100k by FreeStuffsNG: 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
If you want business ideas and want to know If your business Ideas can survive then download this free business ideas book, use the app features of the free business ideas book "1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources " by Sunkanmi VAUGHAN.
It's free to download online from FreeStuffsNG

https://freestuffsng.com/portfolio/1000-practical-business-ideas-fund-sources/

Re: What Business Can One Invest 100k by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2021
presstone:

Please, I stay in the north, do you know where I can get it or order it from. Thanks

What exactly do you want to purchase?

The 25 litres Kegs??

The Palm ?

OR

Both?

I can help you outsource for both as this is one of the businesses I do.

Presently, I stay in Ekoli-Yedeen in Cross-River State where Palm Oil is relatively cheap.

Based on NEWS Updates, Palm Oil is cheapest in Akwa-Ibom which is close to Calabar, Cross-River State.
Re: What Business Can One Invest 100k by Transporter20: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2021
nnamx4u:

I know where you can get 10% monthly.
Not much but it's better than bank charges. That's where I save my monthly salary. Quote me or hit me up if you are interested.
Re: What Business Can One Invest 100k by Bsmiles49(f): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2021
Invest with us

(1) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Aliko Dangote Gets $3.3billion Loan From 12 Banks To Build Oil Refinery / How To Company Shares!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.