Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi (35618 Views)

Chinese Human Organ Harvesters In Africa Viral Video / Unknown Assailants Attack 2/1 New Site Kubwa, Wound Scores (Graphic Pics) / Man Escapes From Organ Harvesters In Abuja, Lands In Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by DocAdray(f): 11:52am On Jul 14, 2021
27Pushing30:

i'm telling you... e shock me say those around were not shocked to see those guys eating that officer

shocked shocked
Shocking to say the least! Please where and how did this happen?
Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by nathaniel27(m): 11:52am On Jul 14, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Both the cannibalistic people of Cross River & the entire Eastern Region are different ends of the same snake; whichever end you grab, you still grab a snake - and they will always bite you.

Their ancestors were canibals. Do you not know that during the Biafran war, when the FG used food blockade & starvation as means of warfare, these people first started eating leaves & cassava roots.

And when that was no longer palatable for them, they turned on their children & family members and began eating them.

Eating human flesh means nothing to them. In the absence of human flesh, they use dog meat (404) as a substitute.

Even during the Covid-19 Lockdown, these people were busy sleeping with their daughters and impregnating them.

Unfortunately for us, the descendants of these cannibals have infiltrated our region in the West and that is why I want Nigeria balkanized so badly, so that we can chase them back to their lands.

I can never even fvck any of their women unless she's a virgin. grin

And the only reason I might even consider sleeping with their women is to inject SALVATION into their lineage & bloodlines. grin

Says someone from a skull mining region(yoruba),where their girls stink under like locust beans mixed with dead rat

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by authority2006(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2021
emapeteum:
One sided story,just to paint the other side black.

Help us look for them so that we can hear their own side of the story. Nonsense
Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by Yankee101: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2021
Chop human meat?
Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by almarthins(m): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Both the cannibalistic people of Cross River & the entire Eastern Region are different ends of the same snake; whichever end you grab, you still grab a snake - and they will always bite you.

Their ancestors were canibals. Do you not know that during the Biafran war, when the FG used food blockade & starvation as means of warfare, these people first started eating leaves & cassava roots.

And when that was no longer palatable for them, they turned on their children & family members and began eating them.

Eating human flesh means nothing to them. In the absence of human flesh, they use dog meat (404) as a substitute.

Even during the Covid-19 Lockdown, these people were busy sleeping with their daughters and impregnating them.

Unfortunately for us, the descendants of these cannibals have infiltrated our region in the West and that is why I want Nigeria balkanized so badly, so that we can chase them back to their lands.

And the only reason I might even consider sleeping with their women is to inject SALVATION into their lineage & bloodlines. grin

From the way you talk, you re nt far different from them.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by Sufferingboy(f): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
liketerm:
This is the reason why I Dont eat in my friend house who is a Delta Igbo (ika by tribe). The guy still dey wonder why I never Eat from him house

Stop this nonsense,Ika people are not Igbos and we don't eat humans.Perhaps not all Igbos eat humans It is Ngwa in abia state and some part of ebonyi state that eat human.

I am Ika by tribe,visit your friend and ask him if we eat humans.Stop assuming what you know nothing about,because assumption kills.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by StreetFight: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
adenigga:

The assailants, according to a source, killed and allegedly ate up the lifeless bodies of their victims.

Source: https://punchng.com/Assailants-kill-eat-five-cassava-harvesters-in-Ebonyi-communal-clash

Please get these human eaters. They should help us eat the blood-sucking Fulani herdsmen that have been killing, stealing and destroying.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by AuroraB(f): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
27Pushing30:

i'm telling you... e shock me say those around were not shocked to see those guys eating that officer
Where did this happen shocked shocked
Drop link abeg lipsrsealed
Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by harmony75: 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
I don't get it. �
Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by Handsum64: 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
SeunOSEWApenis:
Cross river eats everything, dog, human being, snake, vulture, owl.. When will they help us to eat some vegetable in aso rock.
Pervert laminated
Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by QuotaSystem: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

This is deep.
Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by Femmyfestus: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
SeunOSEWApenis:
Cross river eats everything, dog, human being, snake, vulture, owl.. When will they help us to eat some vegetable in aso rock.
Seun you need to see this moniker grin grin
Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by QuotaSystem: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
agadez007:
Awolowo free education is truly a waste on Yoruba people
Because you saw Ebonyi you automatically concluded it was the Igbo people that killed and ate people
For your info we are not Yoruba people that your kings eat their predecessor heart to ascend their thrones
Go to jankara market in Lagos and see your people openly selling and eating human flesh
We saw how your people killed and burned a police man during the end sars in IBADAN and shared his meat
We all know the people who are into body part business and mine skulls everywhere they find themselves
It's funny how you mention that the war caused Some South East people to eat human flesh,you that experienced no war on your lands what prompted your people to eat human flesh
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/two-arrested-for-allegedly-eating-roasted-police-officers-flesh/

This is deeper grin
Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by AuroraB(f): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
georgeakins:

Please, where did it happen during END SARS? I used to hear that they still eat human beings in some parts of[b] Imo State[/b]
You will hear the one that will either kill you or make you go deaf and mute, or deh sad
During EndSars, it happened in your backyard in Ibadan, you are blind to that but on here, mentioning Imo State of all places to eating of humans, iriot angry
Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by 27Pushing30: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
georgeakins:

Please, where did it happen during END SARS? I used to hear that they still eat human beings in some parts of Imo State
You can research for the vid

Happened in IB and one eastern state can’t recall

Was too irritating

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by favour32(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Mentioned Igbo and Yoruba...
Who does that?
A fulani herdsman!
As you have one North so we will have one South...no amount of propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by smokeyupu(m): 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Come on, tell me something else...

I don't believe this.

Go there alone make we see whether you go come back!!!

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by favour32(m): 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
27Pushing30:

You can research for the vid

Happened in IB and one eastern state can’t recall

Was too irritating
Isaila Ugwa and Ana...their spellings may not be correct but closer.
Make any mistake there....you will become gwongwo.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by Awaja(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Say no to dragging of unnecessary land you no hear ,now negodu
Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by AuroraB(f): 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
liketerm:
This is the reason why I Dont eat in my friend house who is a Delta Igbo (ika by tribe). The guy still dey wonder why I never Eat from him house
Must you even eat in your friend's house
What's it with you and food
You no get pot for your own house nii
Ojowu undecided
Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by Belafonte(m): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
27Pushing30:

Wait, what? Endsars people ate a human being? grin
Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
nathaniel27:

My friend shutup if u don't have anything to say, have u being to crs to say that or where did u get that from,I'm from yala and we don't eat that
I don't get, what is it that you don't eat? Vegetables?
Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by tunnex190: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
I am not surprised about Cross Riverians. I have had the worse experience any human can have in that state during my NYSC. Always, they have something to do with communal clash with south eastern part of Nigeria, especially Ebonyi state. The same Afikpo LGA. They had clash, killed themselves in the farms. I had forgotten the village's name that came to attack Adadama village, Abi LGA Cross River. Killed their people on the farm, came inside the village, killed more people, burned houses. Some days or week later, some unidentified people (assumed to be touts from Afikpo) came into the village to survey and report back, these Riverians caught them, killed them and ate them.

The human meat was offered to one of our corp members who almost eat the meat until a student who happened to be close to this guy told him it was human meat.

Imagine that!!!

Don't even try to be stranded along Ugep- Itigidi route at night. Or you are hot & sweet pepper soup for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by Buckeyemedia1: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ngasky:
Barbarism at this age?
I guess there are other tribes in Nigeria worse than the so called Fulani Herdsmen? Brothers in Atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by Buckeyemedia1: 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
tunnex190:
I am not surprised about Cross Riverians. I have had the worse experience any human can have in that state during my NYSC. Always, they have something to do with communal clash with south eastern part of Nigeria, especially Ebonyi state. The same Afikpo LGA. They had clash, killed themselves in the farms. I had forgotten the village's name that came to attack Adadama village, Abi LGA Cross River. Killed their people on the farm, came inside the village, killed more people, burned houses. Some days or week later, some unidentified people (assumed to be touts from Afikpo) came into the village to survey and report back, these Riverians caught them, killed them and ate them.

The human meat was offered to one of our corp members who almost eat the meat until a student who happened to be close to this guy told him it was human meat.

Imagine that!!!

Don't even try to be stranded along Ugep- Itigidi route at night. Or you are hot & sweet pepper soup for them.
These same Nigerian cannibals from these tribes on Nairaland will be the first to condemn others? Self Righteous Demons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by don4real18(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Come on, tell me something else...

I don't believe this.

That should be Abi which shares a border with Ebonyi. It is true that they feast on human flesh especially that of visitors in this present day. Ugep is also known for the same.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
ignis:
Angel Michael should please blow the trumpet and let this world end before someone come and eat my meat.
Do some charity now, shebi you no dey carry your meat dey go.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by ikorodureporta: 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
Shey na python them be

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by Taylordedon(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
Calabar my calabar !! Human eaters ni, barbarians ko...
Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by billyG(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

grin grin grin d last line was pfucking funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ernest Akpan Found Dead In Tingles Hotel Swimming Pool In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Is This A New Method Used By Scammers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.