Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi (35322 Views)

Unknown Assailants Attack 2/1 New Site Kubwa, Wound Scores (Graphic Pics) / Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants / Man Escapes From Organ Harvesters In Abuja, Lands In Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
GraduatesGrant:
Poverty is the root of all EVIL.

Prospective US graduate students, check my signature
How does poverty make you eat your fellow human being? undecided
Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by ignis: 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
AdeOri99:

Do some charity now, shebi you no dey carry your meat dey go.

Come collect
Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
OneNigeria1:
dear God , may I not eat any human meat and may no body eat my meat especially my preeq...ijn grin

Two years ago, in a place called okpagha junction in aduwawa Benin city,a calabar man was caught with the remains of his girlfriend.

He confessed that an hausa man helps him kill and butcher his victims that he sell to the public as "asolo"meat in plain terms ,''pepper soup".

So mind what you eat outside ,even suya is a suspect.
Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by OneNigeria1: 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Two years ago, in a place called okpagha junction in aduwawa Benin city,a calabar man was caught with the remains of his girlfriend.

He confessed that an hausa man helps him kill and butcher his victims that he sell to the public as "asolo"meat( in plain terms ,"pepper soup"wink.

So mind what you eat outside ,even suya is a suspect.

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by georgeakins: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
AuroraB:
You will hear the one that will either kill you or make you go deaf and mute, or deh sad
During EndSars, it happened in your backyard in Ibadan, you are blind to that but on here, mentioning Imo State of all places to eating of humans, iriot angry

90% of the criminals in the South West are Ibos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by greatness77: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Assailants-kill-eat-five-cassava-harvesters-in-Ebonyi-communal-clash
when we will retaliate with mass murder some of our igbo brothers will be saying dat ebonyi should be ceded to d north but now ive been going through comments and nobody said calabar should be carved to d north, it is well

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by Dearlord(m): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nigeria will never move forward as long we pretend that all is well
We are all pretending as if we don't know the states in Nigeria that eat human being like a grown human specie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by BennyDon: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Both the cannibalistic people of Cross River & the entire Eastern Region are different ends of the same snake; whichever end you grab, you still grab a snake - and they will always bite you.

Their ancestors were canibals. Do you not know that during the Biafran war, when the FG used food blockade & starvation as means of warfare, these people first started eating leaves & cassava roots.

And when that was no longer palatable for them, they turned on their children & family members and began eating them.

Eating human flesh means nothing to them. In the absence of human flesh, they use dog meat (404) as a substitute.

Even during the Covid-19 Lockdown, these people were busy sleeping with their daughters and impregnating them.

Unfortunately for us, the descendants of these cannibals have infiltrated our region in the West and that is why I want Nigeria balkanized so badly, so that we can chase them back to their lands.

I can never even fvck any of their women unless she's a virgin. grin

And the only reason I might even consider sleeping with their women is to inject SALVATION into their lineage & bloodlines. grin

Another Baddezt spotted

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by billyG(m): 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ugep,abriba,ngwa,okrika,Efik,anang like Mercedes Benz meat.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by potopotoking: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
[s]
Obatala7Kronos:

Both the cannibalistic people of Cross River & the entire Eastern Region are different ends of the same snake; whichever end you grab, you still grab a snake - and they will always bite you.

Their ancestors were canibals. Do you not know that during the Biafran war, when the FG used food blockade & starvation as means of warfare, these people first started eating leaves & cassava roots.

And when that was no longer palatable for them, they turned on their children & family members and began eating them.

Eating human flesh means nothing to them. In the absence of human flesh, they use dog meat (404) as a substitute.

Even during the Covid-19 Lockdown, these people were busy sleeping with their daughters and impregnating them.

Unfortunately for us, the descendants of these cannibals have infiltrated our region in the West and that is why I want Nigeria balkanized so badly, so that we can chase them back to their lands.

And the only reason I might even consider sleeping with their women is to inject SALVATION into their lineage & bloodlines. grin
[/s]

You do know according to the current reigning Ooni of Ife, Obatala was an Igbo man... shocked lipsrsealed cry

Of course the wise men of the East knew this loooong before the Ooni decided to reveal it (and there's MUCH more than that which would just cause hypertension dash amala from your dudu suffer head)... shocked lipsrsealed cry

But in regards to cannibalism, there is this... wink

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by sylve11: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
27Pushing30:

i'm telling you... e shock me say those around were not shocked to see those guys eating that officer

have link to this? please share. shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by sylve11: 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lovelyn451:
Calabar people sha...no wonder akwaibomites will never want to associated with them despite being carved out from there but they're still the same people to me...hmmm

they are same people jare. embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by sylve11: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
authority2006:

Help us look for them so that we can hear their own side of the story. Nonsense

grin grin cool
Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by sylve11: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
tunnex190:
I am not surprised about Cross Riverians. I have had the worse experience any human can have in that state during my NYSC. Always, they have something to do with communal clash with south eastern part of Nigeria, especially Ebonyi state. The same Afikpo LGA. They had clash, killed themselves in the farms. I had forgotten the village's name that came to attack Adadama village, Abi LGA Cross River. Killed their people on the farm, came inside the village, killed more people, burned houses. Some days or week later, some unidentified people (assumed to be touts from Afikpo) came into the village to survey and report back, these Riverians caught them, killed them and ate them.

The human meat was offered to one of our corp members who almost eat the meat until a student who happened to be close to this guy told him it was human meat.

Imagine that!!!

Don't even try to be stranded along Ugep- Itigidi route at night. Or you are hot & sweet pepper soup for them.

?? shocked cool
Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
ignis:

Come collect
No, i am not from the south east, you may help them there since they so much crave for human flesh.
Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by Neddyogu(m): 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Salvation is now sexually transmissible? Where is that Righteousness guy? He should comman hear something. grin
Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by infogeneral: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
Even in 2021, Africa is still like 500 years backward.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by Sleekfingers: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Assailants-kill-eat-five-cassava-harvesters-in-Ebonyi-communal-clash

from what i heard, human meat is a delicacy in some part of anambra, cross rivers, imo, ondo, akwa ibom.......especially anambra state....breast pepper soup, penis and balls pepper soup, toto pepper soup etc

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
See wahala... So Boko Haram and Fulani herds men are just learning work? These animals down south are worse.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by Antoinemercer: 6:40am On Jul 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 15, 2021
estheI:
you're very stupid for spreading this false information.
Fool
For a person that only watches zee world ,if you had watched crime watch maybe the information wouldn't have eluded a dunce like you. undecided
Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 15, 2021
estheI:
foolish and dumb uneducated atheist get the fvck off my mentions
You started it. Lol so tell me do you even sit to watch crime watch or all you do all day is hide behind female moniker to defraud men like you? undecided
Re: Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi by Belafonte(m): 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beaten Up By Policemen In The Presence Of His Lady In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Police Apprehend Officers Spotted Flogging Woman Along Benin Expressway / Man Beats His 75-year-old Father To Death With Stick In Adamawa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.