Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Npower - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower (630 Views)

My Congratulatory Message From Npower / Npower Tecno Device Experience / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Npower by ancess2020: 7:03am On Jul 14, 2021
Good morning fellow nairaland, yesterday one of my friend said she submitted some documents for physical verification at the state JAMB office for Npower physical verification. Can someone help out if that is really an instruction from the Npower please so that some of us not to missed out

Re: Npower by ezenwaez(m): 7:41am On Jul 14, 2021
Physical verification have not started

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower by Rickmann: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2021
ancess2020:
Good morning fellow nairaland, yesterday one of my friend said she submitted some documents for physical verification at the state JAMB office for Npower physical verification. Can someone help out if that is really an instruction from the Npower please so that some of us not to missed out

Why do u ask questions you already have answers to? Npower and Jamb, what's the correlation?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Representatives At Ikeja / How I Negotiate A Pay Rise Every Year With My Employers / Bricklaying Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.