Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Victorious Prayers Against Your Household Enemies. Click Link. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Victorious Prayers Against Your Household Enemies. Click Link. (558 Views)

Rev. Joseph Agboli Is Dead (Victorious Army Ministries Founder Dies) / Victorious Prayers And Prophetic Declarations.. Download It For Free / Holy Ghost Congress 2017 Day 4 - Victorious Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victorious Prayers Against Your Household Enemies. Click Link. by JAYRICH(m): 7:41am On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Victorious Prayers Against Your Household Enemies. Click Link. by luwiizy(m): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2021
Guy wake-up

1 Like

Re: Victorious Prayers Against Your Household Enemies. Click Link. by adekusibe10(m): 8:55am On Jul 14, 2021
Amen
Re: Victorious Prayers Against Your Household Enemies. Click Link. by BigCowH0rn: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2021
luwiizy:
Guy wake-up

Prayers dey pain you ba?
But if Sisterfire brings her devilish theories you rejoice with an erection.

Some guy you are.
Re: Victorious Prayers Against Your Household Enemies. Click Link. by luwiizy(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Prayers dey pain you ba?
But if Sisterfire brings her devilish theories you rejoice with an erection.

Some guy you are.
how much you de make...
If you no dey make money you de make noise even God no go save you.
Re: Victorious Prayers Against Your Household Enemies. Click Link. by BigCowH0rn: 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
luwiizy:
how much you de make...
If you no dey make money you de make noise even God no go save you.

I be landlord for highly expensive Lagos and I'm still in my 30s.
My money doesn't come from Nigeria sef and I make it even while playing up and dan with you and your wife.

Go figure or ask her to help you as usual. grin grin grin

But in whatever you do leave God out of your dark confusion. He won't save you..

Re: Victorious Prayers Against Your Household Enemies. Click Link. by luwiizy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

I be landlord for highly expensive Lagos and I'm still in my 30s.
My money doesn't come from Nigeria sef and I make it even while playing up and dan with you and your wife.

Go figure and leave God out of your confusion. grin grin grin
landlord....for your Papa bunk... Your mentality no fit person we get hause.
Re: Victorious Prayers Against Your Household Enemies. Click Link. by BigCowH0rn: 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
luwiizy:

And here I was worried about your mentality!
I mean how can a grown man eat everything a woman coughs up?
You have to say no once in a while ni?

Re: Victorious Prayers Against Your Household Enemies. Click Link. by BigCowH0rn: 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
luwiizy:

By the way, I'm the same bloodline with the dancing Senator Adeleke from Osun state.
Make our skill at fun no fool you. cheesy

Oh, my papa died when i was a little kid. No one gave me things like you had given to you. Even school fees..

Re: Victorious Prayers Against Your Household Enemies. Click Link. by luwiizy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

By the way, I'm the same bloodline with the dancing Senator Adeleke from Osun state.
Make our skill at fun no fool you. cheesy

Oh, my papa died when i was a little kid. No one gave me things like you had given to you. Even school fees..
oga.... individuals with reasonable things in their mind don't have the time to do what you do....and you so much think like a teenager...
Too bad your father left you early, so sorry for that.
Re: Victorious Prayers Against Your Household Enemies. Click Link. by BigCowH0rn: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
luwiizy:
oga.... individuals with reasonable things in their mind don't have the time to do what you do....and you so much think like a teenager...
Too bad your father left you early, so sorry for that.

Hmmmm, when you start making money on auto-pilot online you will understand.
A wise man once said, unless you can sleep and make money you can never be rich.
I sleep, I paly and party and at the end of the day check my account balance online. grin

I speak five Language fluently including American English and German ((if you doubt it ask your pal sisterfire. She's seen me at it on this website several times with someone based overseas.).
You don't learn those two in Nigeria where people don't even know the English has variations.

Lastly, an advice.
If you wanna live long and healthy a life, take thing real easy like a kid.
That way, you will understand a lot about people and even frustrate them to hell.
I don't need to give you examples do I?

Cheers and good bye, sir!
Re: Victorious Prayers Against Your Household Enemies. Click Link. by luwiizy(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Hmmmm, when you start making money on auto-pilot online you will understand.
A wise man once said, unless you can sleep and make money you can never be rich.
I sleep, I paly and party and at the end of the day check my account balance online. grin

I speak five Language fluently including American English and German ((if you doubt it ask sisterfire. She's seen me at it with someone on site more than once).
You don't learn those two in Nigeria where people don't even know English differ.

Lastly, an advice.
If you wanna live long and healthy a life, take thing real easy like a kid.
That way, you will understand a lot about people and even frustrate them to hell.
I don't need to give you examples do I?

Cheers and good bye!
your problem is not about taking thing real easy like a child, you refusing to reason like an adult is your problem.
Re: Victorious Prayers Against Your Household Enemies. Click Link. by BigCowH0rn: 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
luwiizy:
your problem is not about taking thing real easy like a child, you refusing to reason like an adult is your problem.

Actually you are not correct.
For example if you hadn't quoted me again I would have left you alone.
Why?
Cos you mean no harm

Is that adult reasoning or that of a kid?

My attitude, which you see as childish, is actually designed to frustrate and it's quite effective, don't you think?

We are online, you and I. I can't beat you if i wanted so i do it other ways.
I bully you psychologically till you get scared to come online. grin

You should understand that a bit by now.

It's quite fun though, better than DSTV to my intelligent mind.
Re: Victorious Prayers Against Your Household Enemies. Click Link. by luwiizy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Actually you are not correct.
For example if you hadn't quoted me again I would have left you alone.
Why?
Cos you mean no harm

Is that adult reasoning or that of a kid?

My attitude, which you see as childish, is actually designed to frustrate and it's quite effective, don't you think?

We are online, you and I. I can't beat you if i wanted so i do it other ways.
I bully you psychologically till you get scared to come online. grin

You should understand that a bit by now.

It's quite fun though, better than DSTV to my intelligent mind.

ok I've heard you...you will eventually meet one of your victims one day..so watch your back.
Re: Victorious Prayers Against Your Household Enemies. Click Link. by BigCowH0rn: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
luwiizy:
ok I've heard you...you will eventually meet one of your victims one day..so watch your back.

Lolz

I'm six feet tall and well built.
By this time next year i will start using a driver and bodyguard who will be bigger than me.

Let them come.
Re: Victorious Prayers Against Your Household Enemies. Click Link. by luwiizy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

Lolz

I'm six feet tall and well built.
By this time next year i will start using a driver and bodyguard who will be bigger than me.

Let them come.
hahaha....Bros....I hail ypu,...if them gather you, you and your driver no one go escape.
Re: Victorious Prayers Against Your Household Enemies. Click Link. by BigCowH0rn: 3:47am On Jul 16, 2021
luwiizy:
hahaha....Bros....I hail ypu,...if them gather you, you and your driver no one go escape.

They had better make sure i die in that rushing cos I'll never rest until I pay them back ten fold and lay waste to all they cherish.
The dogged way you see me behave online is how i really am offline.
I never give up.
If you beat me today I'll be back tomorrow or next and may even bring help.

Agbero leaders
Pro Hit squads
Police
Army

I know how to use them well for little money.
These thugs in uniform find ways to link up with you once they see you can pay well.

My brother hustle get money, you'll be amazed at the kind of people that will want to be your friend and do anything for you.
Especially in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Christian Chopping Eid El Kabir Sacrifice Ram, Is It A Sin? / Life Is Bla Bla Bla / Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.