Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties (33234 Views)

Lagos Task Force Impounds 35 Vehicles, Demolishes Shanties / One Person Killed As Fulani, Hausa Residents Clash In Ondo State Community / IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by techWriter2: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2021
37 decades of rental free keeping with no levies Nigeria is a wonderful region

1 Like

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Ojiofor: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2021
Go and rent houses like every other person and live like a human being.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Kyase(m): 11:22am On Jul 14, 2021
poiZon:

U r from kogi, u dey mention ganduje and el rufai... Ur brain no dey active to remind u yeye bello?
The beer crates and bottles destroyed by their hisbah nko?
Who’s from kogi
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by HellAnus: 11:42am On Jul 14, 2021
Kyase:

Who’s from kogi

u na TIV na, but ur mama na Bororo

1 Like

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by markkuss: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2021
God bless them!!

Kindly view and enjoy our comedy video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOXJWsJFSsQ

Also help subscribe too..thanks
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by alizma: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2021
They should go and rent house and pay rent. The excercise affects every tribe but it is necessary for the safety of the innocent ones among all the tribes affected.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by subcbouy: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2021
They should go and rent apartment like every other resident of the state. Why building shanties on people's land.?

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by redirect(m): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2021
GOOD MOVE
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2021
More than fifteen thousand people including women and children have been displaced. For[b] 37 years, I have not seen a Hausa man that police have accosted for any crime[/b]. We don’t know where this is coming from.

Dahiru also claimed that for over thirty-seven years of their stay in that community, none of his members have been accused of any criminal offence.

The thing is : What goes around, comes around.

We Rise

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Mophasa(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2021
This northerners should start learning how to rent houses from their host communities rather than living in free shanties and forests.

It's high time they start contributing economically to their host communities and states.

Northerners should stop living in shanties and bushes like pigs, they should move to developed areas and rent shops and houses.

God bless Daddy Wike

9 Likes

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by mannasseh(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2021
the govt notified them of the said demolition.... abet dy also demolish Gambia Jungle in Mile 2 diobu.... very disgusting place with criminals

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by VillagePipu: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2021
Before you entertain their complaints, they have been there for 37 years. Calculate the land use charge per sqm, multiply it by the size of the land and multiply it by 37 years.
Pay it in full before Wike listens to you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by harmony75: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2021
It is everywhere Lagos too is demolishing houses for road expansion
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by hegelian: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2021
post=103697403:

The thing is : What goes around, comes around.

We Rise

what you should have quoted or asked was "are those 15000 people paying rent or own houses at the destroyed shantis and are the howned houses have govt permissions?? if not then its clear that they are staying on illegal structure...infact they ought to be prosecuted??

dont be a tribal nuisance

11 Likes

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by subcbouy: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2021
Kyase:

If el rufia and ganduje start their own
Make we no hear noise oo
hahaha I can tell you 90% of southern rent apartment in so-called kano and kaduna, not like 99% northerners living in shanties in all the southern states. They will not want to pay rent like every other residents.

8 Likes

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by KingAzari: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2021
Something that Sanwolu could not do at Alaba-Rago that is a den of criminals, armed robbers, drug barons and kidnappers. 99.9% of criminals in Lagos lives in similar shanties everywhere in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Coldie(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
Others go to an area, hustle build house or at least rent a house to add to the community.

You go to a community build shanties, so that anyday your people cause problems you can easily run, sincr you don't have anything.

Build house NO, u want it free even when indegenes don't get it free.

Build cattle ranches NO, u still want it free.

Go to school NO, u want an education system where others will score 130/200 to get admission while u score 2/200.

Dz people self

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by DavidEsq(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
Arrewa:
Good!!

Anything to get Ride of northners in the south Is a welcome development.

Majority of the Hausa speaking Muslims in The south are Niger migrants.

It's time they go back to Niger or relocate their hustle here in the northern.

The few HausaFulanis in the south should also return home!!!

If you're a Hausa living in south and want to come back home but don't have the financial capacity to start afresh.

Send Me a pm
It's a good thing to lend a helping hand in times of difficulties as this. Well-done.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Trojan8(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
15 thousand people grin grin
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Sholaco: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Arrewa:
Good!!

If you're a Hausa living in south and want to come back home but don't have the financial capacity to start afresh.

Send Me a pm.

Most HausaFulanis from Kano are back Home... most of them are doing better.

Don't be afraid of starting afresh
and if the southerners got same treatment undecided
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Coldie(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
This particular place they demolished is a brothel usually patronized by northerners.

It's known for prostituting underage girls.

Damn. Well I'm hearing about one at udani junction. They say its abt #100 bike from eleme junction. Fulani X or some shit like that, anyone know of it? Or anywhere else I can find really young hoes. I've got a fetish for having a subservient jail bait slut sucking my dick like I'm her master lol. Don't want to proposition a normal street smallie
PS I was at Azikiwe start recently. The hoes for there senior me
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Gotze1: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Go back to your bokoharam infested region.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by ButterBerry: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
ford101:
You people should go and rent a house now. Even if it's a face me I face you now.
Will you rent your house to terrorist group ❓
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Gotze1: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sholaco:
and if the southerners got same treatment undecided
Didn't they destroy alcohol that belongs to southerners

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Coldie(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
ford101:
You people should go and rent a house now. Even if it's a face me I face you now.
They never want to do that, even when they go to an area with other Nigerians they isolate themselves and set up their own settlement for themselves

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Coldie(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
Arrewa:
Good!!

Send Me a pm.

Most HausaFulanis from Kano are back Home... most of them are doing better.

Don't be afraid of starting afresh!!

Come back home... I have a foundation here in Kano that serves Nature and humanity!!

Save your Life and come back home.

It's time we develop and control our local market.

U said it majority of hausa/fulani speaking Muslims in the south are from Niger republic, you should be happy that we are helping Nigeria get rid of illegal immigrants

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by kingsceedon(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
God punish all of them, they should go and RENT shop, MAD people

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by West2019(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
Action Governor no time for talk talk .
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by PrinceMajestic: 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
Okowa pls take the same action. The dirty terrorists have messed up our modern market In ughelli shitting everywhere, breaking up people's stores and living in them because the market is not well opened yet. Good one Governor Wike, operation chase the terrorist northerners activated! Southern Nigeria governors we expect more of this action from all southern states

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by FBIBOT(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
These people just like living free like a kid.... Why not rent proper apartments pay electricity bills, waste disposals etc and help the state you are living in....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB: Senators Query Enyinnaya Abaribe Over Nnamdi Kanu's Bail / Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents / I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.