Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties (33229 Views)

Lagos Task Force Impounds 35 Vehicles, Demolishes Shanties / One Person Killed As Fulani, Hausa Residents Clash In Ondo State Community / IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by VOICEofORIENTAL: 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
Haha,shebi wike donated millions of naira in sokoto some months back
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by matotoide(m): 12:42am On Jul 15, 2021
Mikecold:
Arrewa won't like this grin

You mean they re-created the place to be like where they hail from?
Its a common thing with Northern settlements in the south of Nigeria. They virtually recreate the place to look like you're in a northern state. Such areas are usually disorganized, dirty and rowdywith open gutters everywhere. The houses are built very close to each other usually with poor workmanship to cut cost. You of course cannot mistake the Hijab and Kaftan everywhere.
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 15, 2021
RobbStark:

Why are your tears all over my mentions
Kpele.
If Kano is not a shanty, then Ph isn't one either. Tell your almajiris brothers to relocate to Kano or any other northern cave from where they crawled out.
Back to sender anything you wished me.
I will hear of your burial ode.

Stop crying, your tears are too salty for my liking.
Fish pee in you.
Walking dead
you are dumb!
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by ImpactCrater: 5:37am On Jul 15, 2021
kudinkarfe:
J Do you think it's easy to relocate from your comfort zone where you set your business to another state? You are calling them to join your tree planting movement, how many of them can you employ, how much do you want to pay them. They show stay where they are, we have many southerners in the north and they are doing fine.
how much hin get?
ha ha ya
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by RobbStark(m): 6:17am On Jul 15, 2021
Hammyaladin:
you are dumb!

You are a ram
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by fanenene(m): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
wike is a fearless man and he is always after the safety of rivers people. if you are a hausa man and you want to stay in rivers state to do business go and rent a house and shop. must you make everywhere a shanty? ah abeg oo before we will start hearing of killings in rivers state.
Re: Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties by Frenzy01(m): 4:45am On Jul 16, 2021
Why this people dey always veg problem with their host community.. Why

anyways, I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Not Win Presidential Poll – Prophet Bempah / Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) / Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.