Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) (61294 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by Seebrian(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
God be praised.
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by atonement12: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
socialmediaman:

You didn't answer my question though.
I think I did, and you know I did. smiley
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by rawpadgin(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Maybe she wants to settle down....pretending to repent...pretending to have turned over a new leaf

That is how they get we niggarrrrs to pay the bride price

After all these...they will now show us their true Color and we will realize what we have put our hand into

That is how one baby girl in Benin city is trying to get me down...older than a real niggarr with about four years and seven months.....always treating me nicely...pretending to have good morals...always asking about my mum...so that I will think she is gonna be a good wife......
Nope.....a real niggarrr won't loose guard
you probably still a very young man. Wen u reach the age, nobody go tell u
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by chatinent: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
When their old career is dying, they'll start repenting to a new one.
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by Ekwuemechidubem: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
I Thank God but this big ass who go dey chop am
Hope say no be what I am thinking
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by slimmax: 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
When you realize you have less than 4weeks on this fucking earth,
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by EdmundDantes(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Maybe she wants to settle down....pretending to repent...pretending to have turned over a new leaf

After all these...they will now show us their true Color and we will realize what we have put our hand into

That is how one baby girl in Benin city is trying to get me down...older than a real niggarr with about four years and seven months.....always treating me nicely...pretending to have good morals...always asking about my mum...so that I will think she is gonna be a good wife......

grin grin grin
Your wickedness no get mate...
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by solofresh(m): 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Na so niggar
After them done chop them finish, them go come they carry left over they look for who go pay the bride price of the leftover
Can you imagine
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by misterjosh(m): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Glory!
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by Gfskw: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
After hoeing
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by izubext007: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
[s]
Revolva:
Former Ghanaian socialite and actress Moesha Boduong now Maurecia Babiinoti Boduong has apologized to Ghanaians and all girls she has introduced to dating rich married men.

In a recent video spotted on social media, repented Moesha Boduong who was seen confessing some of the wild things she has done in the past remorsefully apologized to Ghanaians saying “I am sorry Ghana and I apologize for introducing young girls to rich married men.

May God forgive me for my sins”.

The actress revealed that currently her account is empty and she has sold her Ghc 261k Range Rover Evoque and now goes around in a taxi.

According to the Ghanaian actress, she attempted to commit suicide by jumping from an uncompleted storey building she was standing on..

The actress spotted in a long dress that has swept dust could be heard passionately talking about her repentance and dedicating her life to Christ. “I was so sick because the devil didn’t want me to speak up,” she said.

“This is Moesha Boduong, they use to call me Slay Queen of Accra and I was happy … I thought it was ok but I battled with a lot,” she said.

The born-again actress shared a bit of advice to young girls saying “so all these girls that looked at my lifestyle and wanted to be like me, it’s not easy at all. Some of these girls go and they die because of the wrong men they sleep with. All these men do is to take our glory and give us peanuts”.

She emphasized that “all the monies they give to us are things that if we work and know God, we can make that money”.

Preaching against her past life, Moesha disclosed that she was smoking weed and also used hard drugs.

A few weeks ago Moesha Buduong announced her repentance in a trending social media video as she shared her testimony in a Church. For her new life. She has deleted all of her skimpy photos from her Instagram page.

VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NxrdnXpr14
[/s]
Let her just share are customers to the other girls.
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by Ukobaba: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
When are we getting Bobrisky's repentance, and that of one Etiko like that in Nollywood?
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

They act all churchy, but when they enter they become Delilahs! Any Niggar who falls for such has entered one chance!
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by Kingchineme6(m): 12:04am On Jul 15, 2021
donbachi:
GOD can use anybody.he calls the unqualified.
sure,you're right. Prophet Amos was used as an example on Sunday gospel. wink cheesy
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Moesha Boduong Repents, Saved From Suicide, Confesses Her Sins (Video) by EMEA1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

who ask you.....mtchieew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Chioma Shows Cleavage During Vacation In Dubai (Pictures) / DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photo After Battling Illness / Photo Of Wizkid, Tiwa Savage And Toolz In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.