Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Innoson To Start Converting Petrol Vehicles To Compressed Natural Gas - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innoson To Start Converting Petrol Vehicles To Compressed Natural Gas (284 Views)

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) / Inside Innoson Factory: From Production To Final Quality Check- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson To Start Converting Petrol Vehicles To Compressed Natural Gas by xpressionx(m): 9:01am On Jul 14, 2021
Innoson Vehicles Again

Innoson Vehicles will soon formally open it factory for vehicle owners to convert their Petrol vehicle to a Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) vehicle

https://www.facebook.com/335914713250339/posts/1548930678615397/

Will you convert your car or prefer it running on petrol?

Share your thoughts.
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: Innoson To Start Converting Petrol Vehicles To Compressed Natural Gas by Pierocash(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2021
Can I convert my I-pass-my-neighbour generator to gas too?

The price of gas in Nigeria is about to moon
Re: Innoson To Start Converting Petrol Vehicles To Compressed Natural Gas by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 14, 2021
Wow... Make he break that record fast fast, can't wait to convert my wheelbarrow to CNG
Re: Innoson To Start Converting Petrol Vehicles To Compressed Natural Gas by xpressionx(m): 10:22am On Jul 14, 2021
dirtydiva:
Wow... Make he break that record fast fast, can't wait to convert my wheelbarrow to CNG

Instead convert you legxus so you can push the wheel barrow faster.
Re: Innoson To Start Converting Petrol Vehicles To Compressed Natural Gas by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
xpressionx:

My mechanic is on it ASAP
Re: Innoson To Start Converting Petrol Vehicles To Compressed Natural Gas by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
xpressionx:

My mechanic is on it

(1) (Reply)

1.570M 9ja Neatly Used 05 Toyota Corolla Urgently For Sale 09049563151 / Toks Standard....few Monthsused 2010 Hyundai Santafe ...zero Issued Clean In And / 2008 Toyota Camry Sport For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.