Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) (54954 Views)

2022 Bought Brand New Innoson Truck � IVM 2.7i / Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) / IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Carmartng: 7:32am On Feb 23, 2023
Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing is excited to announce the forthcoming release of its newest addition to its lineup will be launching soon a luxury rugged pickup truck that’s built to handle anything you can throw at it.

The IVM Ijele speaks to the strength and endurance of our ancestors.

Whether you’re taking on tough terrains, towing heavy loads or just cruising around town, the IVM Ijele has everything you need.

This IVM Ijele doesn’t look far from a Chinese pick truck called the ‘1949 ZX Weishi‘ The 1949 Weishi ZX is as big as a RAM 1500 or a Ford F-150, and shares some of their traits, but gets a Nissan Frontier engine.

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/exciting-news-innoson-set-to-introduce-a-luxury-rugged-pickup-truck-ivm-ijele/

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Qtrpst4: 7:38am On Feb 23, 2023
By God's grace I go buy one of this

564 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by DispatcherLagos: 7:39am On Feb 23, 2023
Igbo amaka

345 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:48am On Feb 23, 2023
Omo this man dey try....soon we go dump toyota

453 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 23, 2023
I love this

165 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 23, 2023
angry

Omo this man don pass Ford o!

Kai walahi I must vote Peter obi

418 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2023
ruggedtimi:

When

Lolzzzzz

4 Likes

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
angry

Omo this man don pass Ford o!

Kai walahi I must vote Peter obi

What's the correlation

But try and read about ford

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2023
lereinter:

What's the correlation

But try and read about ford

I don't care to read about him.

This is why Africa is far behind and you are part of it.

Imagine fa!, Instead of appreciating this young man for his intelligence, you are telling me to go and read about ford.

Stop the hate please!

350 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

I don't care to read about him.

This is why Africa is far behind and you are part of it.

Imagine fa!, Instead of appreciating this young man for his intelligence, you are telling me to go and read about ford.

Stop the hate please!

What's my concern about hate

Africans are behind because we aren't pioneers or inventors

Why don't you give accolades to the pioneers of car making

Though copying is allowed

There's nothing innoson want to do in car industry that ford hasn't done and surpass

41 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 23, 2023
lereinter:

What's my concern about hate

Africans are behind because we aren't pioneers or inventors

Why don't you give accolades to the pioneers of car making

Though copying is allowed

There's nothing innoson want to do in car industry that ford hasn't done and surpass

No man is an island oga!

Henry also copied from someone.

Please appreciate innosson , I know he is an igboman but appreciate good things so that your tribe will achieve same.

248 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2023
lereinter:

When

Lolzzzzz

soon...same way Toyota dumped Peugeot

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Qerd: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Are you struggling to land your dream job or get into your desired graduate school? Allow Services to help you stand out from the crowd with our professional CV revamping, Statement of Purpose, and Cover Letter services.

Our team of experts will work with you to highlight your unique strengths and qualifications, ensuring that your application materials are tailored to the specific requirements of the job or program you're applying for.

And the best part? For a limited time, we're offering each of our services at an unbeatable discounted price of N7,000. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to take your career to the next level.

Don't let a subpar application hold you back any longer. Contact Services today and let us help you achieve your goals. Act fast, because this discount won't last forever!

11 Likes

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Brendaniel: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Yes and that is why....

Nigerians have also chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Kharol1234: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Heavy nice truck

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by AmotekunSW: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Very good

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Tilapiaotapia: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Attention Job Seekers!

Are you tired of sending out countless job applications, but never hearing back? Let us help you make a lasting impression with our professional resume writing services. Our team of experienced writers specializes in creating top-notch CVs, statements of purpose, and cover letters that will help you stand out from the competition and secure your dream job.

Take advantage of our limited time offer and receive a 30% discount on each of our services. With our CV writing starting at just N6,995, you can be sure that you are getting the best value for your money. Our writers are experts in crafting compelling documents that showcase your skills, experiences, and achievements in the best light possible.

Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to enhance your job search and increase your chances of success. Our discount is only available for a limited time, so act now and secure your spot! Let us help you land your dream job with a standout resume and cover letter. Contact us today on whatsapp via the number in the flyer below!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by inoki247: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
ruggedtimi:

LoL can you afford the maintainance and also get the part easily...

Is a welcome development buh dey need to start making the part affordable so that people will be looking dere side....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by SMILEBUX(m): 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
Waoo this kind of progress is what we need in Nigeria

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
Peter Obi legacy

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Shawl001(m): 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
cool

I'm always happy when I hear something of this nature.
I should have an IVM Pick up, someday, God willing. Either as a gift or I buy.
I've always supported this man and loved his indigenity.

Keep it up sir!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by kkonsults: 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
Very nice

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by dynicks(m): 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

No man is an island oga!

Henry also copied from someone.

Please appreciate innosson , I know he is an igboman but appreciate good things so that your tribe will achieve same.
God bless u for this reply of yours...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
Another chinco trash
Buy pangolo from Aliexpress and be lying to yourself that you make cars.

Foolish Nnewi goat.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
This truck badass this black especially

shocked

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Coolsperm: 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tinubu must be rejected by all

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by XerXerz: 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
Proudly designed and manufactured in Anambra

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Goodson15: 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
I LOVE INNOSON,very creative

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Moh247: 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
Great design

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Racoon(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
What a great monster truck there Innoson Motors. Abeg give it to the Igbo man.

28 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Comprehensive/Third Party Auto Insurance / **2008 Honda Accord Exl***2.1M Naira**Tx - Cert Of Title-Rebuilt Salvage* / »»» Do You Need A Car In PH ( Naija Or Foreign Used)? Let Us Know «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.