Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Poultry Farming In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Farming In Nigeria (352 Views)

How Can One Eliminate Offensive Odour From Poultry Farming? / Profitability Of Pig Farming In Nigeria / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Farming In Nigeria by officiakayc: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2021
Agricultural sector is one of the biggest sector and the most effictive sector in any firm enomony.

Agricultural is divided into two namely;

i) Crop production
ii) Animal production

Poultry farming is a subsector in animal production, It is a sector that involve livestock animal like, fowl,turkey,duck etc

It is quiet understandable that this sector is thriving so hard in the present indermining ecomony presently,

Due to high cost of feed, alot of poultry farm have gone bankcrupt, the present price of maize is also not helping their business also,

This also bring increase in the price of poultry commodity such as a egg, litters, birds, as at the price of writing this report a create of egg is #1700 which is of over 110% of the price of egg before the covid 19 broke in early last year 2021.

The devaluation of currency is also not helping present because alot of money are chasing few production (inflation).

My name is Ololade Kazeem Seun
Social media platform
@officiakayc
Re: Poultry Farming In Nigeria by holdinz: 10:17am On Jul 27, 2021
Noted
Re: Poultry Farming In Nigeria by officiakayc: 7:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Amazing

(1) (Reply)

Rice Processing / Milling Equipment For Sale!! / Fundamentals Of The Nigerian Agricultural Value Chain / The Value Of A Farming Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.