Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

I Need Two Writers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Two Writers (416 Views)

How Two Writers Turned $100 To $3,000+ Selling Worthless Junk Items / I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. / Two Writers Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Two Writers by iconix(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2021
Hello, I have a mobile news blog. I am looking for young writers to join me and push the blog to success.

The best people I am looking for is those that just finished secondary school and have nothing doing. If you know about smartphone and you can write good smartphone news, then reply this thread.

There is no payment at all, the blog is new so I need two people so that we can work on the blog and push it to success. Everyone can take the blog like it's own and work hard.

If we succeed (which I know we will) then everybody will start riping from his/her hard work. If you are interested, please drop your email address below let me contact you.

Please know that the work requires your time a lot, that's why I said it is for young people that just finished secondary school and are still living with their parents.

Let us become co-founders and millionaires together.
Re: I Need Two Writers by Finnish: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Comical, you're looking for sec school students that you can exploit.

Sell your website and use money chop pizza.

1 Like

Re: I Need Two Writers by RuddyFusion(m): 7:39am On Jul 16, 2021
Finnish:

Lolz
Re: I Need Two Writers by iconix(m): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
Finnish:

That's Nigerian mentality, you never believe in building something from scratch but want to work when it has been established. If they say your salary is 10k, you start complaining.
Re: I Need Two Writers by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
iconix:
That's Nigerian mentality, you never believe in building something from scratch but want to work when it has been established. If they say your salary is 10k, you start complaining.

Perhaps you didn't read before posting it. You read it again and tell me if you will apply if it was posted by another person.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Netflix Log In / How To Set Up Auto Blog / Create Outlook Accounts Without Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.