Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,173 members, 7,842,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

CV Writing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CV Writing (237 Views)

Free CV Writing Class Plus Giveaways / Cv Writing Tips / Professional CV Writing Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CV Writing by BlackSurePass: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2021
Good morning FAM,
I've been finding it so difficult to make a suitable CV for job application, I made a CV with Bio-Data, and later read its wrong, Made one having my educational qualification coming before my work experience, heard its also wrong, Also heard we should use professional summary instead of career objective, also heard its wrong to apply for jobs with one CV that you should always make your CV align with the job your applying, and I ask What if you have no experience on that job You want to apply for but from the job description you read it looks like what you can do with a little training,how will you make the CV align?.
Its becoming so difficult to apply for jobs when I'm having difficulty making or having the right CV. Please my people, I need your Advice I'm an entry-level job seeker. Please you can also kindly assist with a Sample.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

What Certification Can Earn University Graduate A Career In Maritime Industry / What (or Who) Is My Big Why For Living? / The United Nations World Food Programme ($100,000 Equity Funding)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.